What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

@Areesh Should we start an armed volunteer army? From Balochistan to Kashmir, ignoring Iran and Afghanistan, it seems we can't depend on our military.
Armed militia is prohibited under Pakistani law

Military has always relied on local armed support to curb these rats.The only problem is we have not recognized the sacrifices of these razakars , which is the problem. There must be a local face against these terries. We should recognize Siraj Raisani at national level.

Military has always relied on local armed support to curb these rats.The only problem is we have not recognized the sacrifices of these razakars , which is the problem. There must be a local face against these terries. We should recognize Siraj Raisani at national level.

Exactly

As much as the laws and constitution or the manner it's implemented are a joke and a farce, I take my suggestion back as I don't condone violence. It's just things are really messy if one looks at everything.

Fake

That girl is not this suicide bomber. Shari baloch is not even the real name of that retard

Her father is a government officer and he isn't missing. In fact no one from the family is missing or something
Oh but this is trending in Twitter, even in Chinese media otherwise I wouldn't have known.

The Chinese are very angry in their social media because they got a footage of the blast this time. Live footages attract more people than just a news report.

Pakistan goes from one disaster to the next. The controllers really do hate us don't they :lol:

Fake

Non of first degree relatives ever involved or victims of terrorism.

It's her husband that we need to find

Indian tweet, go figure.

Oh but this is trending in Twitter, even in Chinese media otherwise I wouldn't have known.

The Chinese are very angry in their social media because they got a footage of the blast this time. Live footages attract more people than just a news report.
There is a country next to us who specializes in making false stories

Where is the husband of this retard?
Most likely in sistan Baluchistan from there if he is smart he'll go underground and than Europe

Cause Pakistan can/is killing people in sistan so he won't be safe there

That cannot be ruled out, That’s what I was thinking, It was hard for me to digest the fact that a mother of two young ones can also do suicide bombing while coming from a middle class background.

Were the kids held hostage or threatened ?
Please go through her Twitter TL. It's quite evident that she was an ideological supporter of Baloch terrorism

Back
Top Bottom