What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

Enabled by her husband most likely. Supported by elements in Iran and Afghanistan.

Her husband hates Pakistan so much he is happy for his children to lose a mother.

Where do you go with this?

Injustice in Afghanistan and India is quadruple that of Pakistan but Pakistan gets targeted.

blaming India or USA is fine but some thought should also go into why a married mom of 2 young kids , highly educated, was so easily indoctrinated ? Not the first time i accept but suppose someone offers you crores or a better life post death , would you blow yourself up based on these promises ?
Root cause analysis is very important.

Maybe someone blackmailed her... what do you think?

Her husband hates Pakistan so much he is happy for his children to lose a mother.

Probably happy to get rid of his wife as well.

We don't know that India is behind these attacks.

That’s true. No proof of Indian involvement.

And Pakistani courts still haven’t found any proof against Zardari even after his looting, murdering and raping for over 30 years. He started as a street thug and is now worth US$20-30 billion, but no proof has ever been found against him.

That’s true. No proof of Indian involvement.

And Pakistani courts still haven’t found any proof against Zardari even after his looting, murdering and raping for over 30 years. He started as a street thug and is now worth US$20-30 billion, but no proof has ever been found against him.
The juxtaposition was not very well conceived. It is offensive.

Maybe someone blackmailed her... what do you think?
That cannot be ruled out, That’s what I was thinking, It was hard for me to digest the fact that a mother of two young ones can also do suicide bombing while coming from a middle class background.

Were the kids held hostage or threatened ?

That cannot be ruled out, That’s what I was thinking, It was hard for me to digest the fact that a mother of two young ones can also do suicide bombing while coming from a middle class background.

Were the kids held hostage or threatened ?

She was a marxist atheist extremist

These people are psychos. Zehni mareez hotai hain yeh log

There is no need to hold someone hostage to force them to do something like this

@Areesh Should we start an armed volunteer army? From Balochistan to Kashmir, ignoring Iran and Afghanistan, it seems we can't depend on our military.

It is the leadership that is letting down Pakistan big time. Like really big time

May Allah help us and our country and we somehow get actually capable leadership. Future isn't very bright with this current leadership

Back
Top Bottom