What's new

BLA Commander among 62 terrorists killed in Panjgur operation

FC has raised a spec ops wing too, its called [SOW: Special Operations Wing]
@nuclearpak

Yes they have sir,there gear and equipment is similar to SSG. I have been saying this for a while, we need to make a Joint CTU, which will have personnel from f.c, elite, and rangers

BLA should remain the priority as they want to break away a part of pakistan.

Couple of hundred elite commandos with support from atf rangers are enough to take out lej

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone remember the secret op which took out harbeyar marri in afghanistan?

It was Balach Marri, he was the most dangerous of them all and it was an ISI op.

On Topic

Probably only 20% of the operations are reported, most of them are kept hidden. This is why BLA is resorting to desperate attempts to target and kill settlers. Its only a matter of days before the BRA and BLA are going to be wiped out, I don't think the Indians are going to be happy as they are about to loose millions of dollars worth of investment. Expect extraction operations by the Indians to pull out the leaders of BLA and BRA like they did to Brahamdagh Bugti. But that being said, a lasting solution can never be achieved unless there is socio-economic emancipation in the region.

I congratulate the security forces, but it looks like nobody noticed the false headline. The headline says “Panjgur operation: BLA commander among 62 killed”, but then the story says “QUETTA: At least six people, including a ‘commander’ of the proscribed Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), were killed Thursday in an operation by security forces”.

Conclusion, only six terrorists were killed.

:blah::blah:
And you believe the media when it says that so many TTP fighters have been killed etc etc and suppresses news of civilian casualties in PAF strikes.

21rox.jpg

Sometimes i think that Punjabis are the most patriotic in Pakistan and government should arrange mass migration of Punjabis in Balochistan and offer business oppertunities and land.
That way baloch majority of the province will become a minority and this Baloch issue will be dealt with.

Punjabi pehlay badnam hain tum aur marwao gay, you forgot past execution of Punjabi teachers, doctors and businessmen?

Sometimes i think that Punjabis are the most patriotic in Pakistan and government should arrange mass migration of Punjabis in Balochistan and offer business oppertunities and land.
That way baloch majority of the province will become a minority and this Baloch issue will be dealt with.

As a matter of fact you are right there is a need for mass migration of all Pakistani's into Baluchistan not only Punjabis because it is 54% of country's landmass in 2% of population. It is necessary to divide Baluchistan in 3 provinces and provide settlement incentive to dilute the insurgency which feeds off Baloch nationalism!

@balixd Pakistan must raise a ISOC [Integrated Special Operations Command] structure, to coordinate ALL spec ops assets ie SSG,SSW,SSGN/SEALs,SOW,ATF units under a single command like the JSOC.
@Xeric @Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
Eik eik ko chun chun kay maro. Bach kay na jaea eik bhi SALA.

As a matter of fact you are right there is a need for mass migration of all Pakistani's into Baluchistan not only Punjabis because it is 54% of country's landmass in 2% of population. It is necessary to divide Baluchistan in 3 provinces and provide settlement incentive to dilute the insurgency which feeds off Baloch nationalism!

Very rarely you talk sense, BRO......

This is one of those rare occasions.:D

Keep it up.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom