What's new

BLA Commander among 62 terrorists killed in Panjgur operation

What are the demands of the rebels ? Do they want an independent state from Pakistan or are they like the TTP, cockroaches without heads and a firm agenda who are hellbent on creating mayhem due to some ideology which is rejected by the majority of the people ? If they want an independent state is there any reasons given by them for doing so?

@PlanetWarrior they are proxies of you guys, their purpose is to kill as many Pakistanis as possible so that India can keep feeding them through 17 installations in Afghanistan.

BLA and BRA's combined manpower is between 4000-6000 mercenaries.

@nuclearpak BRA website is run by the Indians, as many other social media pages, twitter accounts etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis believe this but they do not want to believe BRA reports like 3 Pak Navy men were killed in ambush by BRA fighters according to Bra.Com

Good op.
Any news to suggest heavy-duty bombing in future ops?

Sometimes i think that Punjabis are the most patriotic in Pakistan and government should arrange mass migration of Punjabis in Balochistan and offer business oppertunities and land.
That way baloch majority of the province will become a minority and this Baloch issue will be dealt with.

Pakistanis believe this but they do not want to believe BRA reports like 3 Pak Navy men were killed in ambush by BRA fighters according to Bra.Com

That attack happened some time ago, min either gwadar or Ormara, can't remember correctly. It came in the news as well. It was an attack on a checkpost if I recall correctly.

Sometimes i think that Punjabis are the most patriotic in Pakistan and government should arrange mass migration of Punjabis in Balochistan and offer business oppertunities and land.
That way baloch majority of the province will become a minority and this Baloch issue will be dealt with.

Bad bad bad idea.

Might as well name the whole country Punjabistan then...a very little Baloch population buys into these B.S. by Marri and Bugti and co.

Or there may be more violence as people who are not reacting with violence can get influenced by these extremists. Its not a good solution or even a practical one.

Happy hunting FC!
4rdqhl.jpg

3448boz.jpg

Or there may be more violence as people who are not reacting with violence can get influenced by these extremists. Its not a good solution or even a practical one.

If you visit any BLA page on facebook or their websites,you may read what they think about Punjabis..
Apperantly to them Punjabi is some ball less creature and its them and only them who knows how to opeate a gun..
I find them and their supportes comments funny...
If the time comes and no other option is left.and option is given.all ethnicities of Pakistan will volunteer to fight against them and all other anti Pakistan forces including TTP.

Back
Top Bottom