What's new

BLA Commander among 62 terrorists killed in Panjgur operation

FC has raised a spec ops wing too, its called [SOW: Special Operations Wing]
@nuclearpak

Yeah, it is pretty old. Remember we had a discussion about it sometime ago...

looks like another fake news like $45 billion investment deal reports.
This time even the mainstream pakistani media is not reporting it.

As if it reported every other success of forces against these people, media only distorts news. Especially regarding defence and aviation.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i can't believe Pakistani poster saying India supporting BLA , BRA ? in this case it's surprising and pleasing for us ,, at last Indian Politicians doing something against Pakistan for revenge of Mumbai , and attacks in India by Pakistani puppets .

anyone remember the secret op which took out harbeyar marri in afghanistan?

This is just the first of few pieces of Dominos , BLA days are Numbered, 70% of the news regarding FC operations does not make it to the press , what you see is just 30% of the Hell that is being raised on BLA .

This is just the first of few pieces of Dominos , BLA days are Numbered, 70% of the news regarding FC operations does not make it to the press , what you see is just 30% of the Hell that is being raised on BLA .

And when this HELL will be turned towards LeJ ?

Great news, these BLA/BRA bastards should be thrown away into the Arabian sea.

A little off-topic:
Last nite i was watching Express news, and the anchor take on line Mushahid-Ullah (information secretory of PMLN). The anchor asked him about the news of Musharraf returning to Pakistan before election. His answer was "Musharraf ek mujrim hy, Uss ne Akbar Bugti aur Balach Marri ko qatal kiya aur Shah Zain Bugti aur Talal Bugti uska shidat se intezar kar rahe hain"

I just wonder why PMLN has become so anti-Pakistan, that they are supporting and hosting anti-Pakistan Baloch sardars.

Great news. I can't wait to see this scum razed from the face of the Earth. They have shed enough blood of our countrymen, it is about time they incur our wrath. Long live Pakistan!! Death to these a**holes!! :sniper:

And when this HELL will be turned towards LeJ ?
Because they don't want to incur the wrath of the Saudi Salafists. It is an open secret as to who is sponsoring these Sunni extremists. I fear for the Pak-Iran pipeline because it won't be long before we have to deal with myriads of Saudi sponsored-radicals trying to thwart its construction.

As if it reported every other success of forces against these people, media only distorts news. Especially regarding defence and aviation.

:blah::blah:
And you believe the media when it says that so many TTP fighters have been killed etc etc and suppresses news of civilian casualties in PAF strikes.

I just wonder why PMLN has become so anti-Pakistan, that they are supporting and hosting anti-Pakistan Baloch sardars.

PML-N is so fervently anti-Musharraf that at time it forgets the line that divides pro-Pakistan from anti-Pakistan. I hate these guys, they are so bigoted. :angry:

:blah::blah:
And you believe the media when it says that so many TTP fighters have been killed etc etc and suppresses news of civilian casualties in PAF strikes.

Why are you so much concerned about Pakistan? Have any of your "dear one" killed in one of PAF strike against terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom