What's new

BJP won Uttar Pradesh Election 2022

There's a disproportionate amount of media glare on matters/ incidents from UP and barely any on WB in the msm.
So, not really... it's only the confirmation bias.
Possibly. If it soothes your ulcers, let us agree on that. :enjoy:

correct. go outside somewhere, anywhere which appeals your inside.
Are you a travel agent? I know it has been a bad year.:-)

Are you a travel agent? I know it has been a bad year.:-)
If I was, I would be interested in knowing where u want to go. you agree? Or is that too 'intelligent' for you?
I think I indicated more than once: go someplace/anyplace which beckons.

If I was, I would be interested in knowing where u want to go. you agree? Or is that too 'intelligent' for you?
I think I indicated more than once: go someplace/anyplace which beckons.
Parcel him to Pakistan. He will gel with them very well. Just put a bottle in his hand while he reaches that utopia.

Parcel him to Pakistan. He will gel with them very well. Just put a bottle in his hand while he reaches that utopia.
He can go anywhere where he finds solace. He already admitted that India, USA & China are not those places. World has many more countries. He has not said no to Pak yet.

Indians are realising EVM scam.

Dear Suvarna Teja,

A random Video can be found over ANY topic in India. Thats the beauty of 1.3 Billion voices.
I can give you several videos still telling that Earth is Flat.. so what ? Does a random believer mean anything... No.

Despite of what you say. After the Results NO Party has raised the EVM issue.
Its a Lame excuse.
BSP is Quit. Owaisi is Quit. AAP is quite .. NO EVM Discussion.

Owaisi said this : ( Its not the EVM, but BJP have rigged the Minds of the People )

Even Congress people ( G23 ) are Blaming Rahul and Not the EVMs.
besides, Punjab Results.. extreme results prove the same.

You can still go and cry a river.. who cares ?
You have been crying for years.. did anything change ? No.
You can still waste time and cry for next 10 years on PDF , will anything change.. No.

Since you joined a couple of weeks ago, unless you are a retread, you don't know much about me or my background, or, most important, what I have written over the course of the 12 years that I have been here.

You have missed my analysis of the following for the Sangh Parivar, or probably don't want to see it, which is fine. Techno-coolies form a significant segment of the four that make up the numbers. So, thank you for the hint, as someone who has spent two and a half decades at the top of the software services industry, and recruited around 5,000 people, I do have some inkling about the views and values of these sorts.
1. I have been a new member but have been following this forum for close to a decade, so I know you POV ,

2. I know there are massive flaws in BJP / its leadership / Sangh but that does not mean a rational person will chose Samajwadi or Congress , humans tend to chose better alternatives if best is not available,

3. None in the opposition has a vision, what does congress stand for or what causes samajwadi stand for , there is no strategy there is no mission, even AAP is solving local problems but their vision of India is not there. BJPs or RSS have NAZI approach of hyper nationalism is flawed but they have something. New age BJP followers are not hindtva followers, they eat beef , they are not religious, they don't want temple or go to teme, they date , they plan valintine , they create value they want build brand India,

you can always find exceptions but what I present is behaviour of majority (generalization)

And finally on the talent pool inclination, what you told about experience is just a distraction from the point,

Let's set a super high bench mark,
There is 88 unicorns in India, so obviously their leaders are well read and are exceptional decision makers

if you ask their CEOs to chose between Modi and Akhilesh or Modi Vs Rahul, what do you think will be the share 😂😂😂

You are mature well read, you know the reality but the hate inside you is not letting you accept the right side :)

1. I have been a new member but have been following this forum for close to a decade, so I know you POV ,

2. I know there are massive flaws in BJP / its leadership / Sangh but that does not mean a rational person will chose Samajwadi or Congress , humans tend to chose better alternatives if best is not available,

3. None in the opposition has a vision, what does congress stand for or what causes samajwadi stand for , there is no strategy there is no mission, even AAP is solving local problems but their vision of India is not there. BJPs or RSS have NAZI approach of hyper nationalism is flawed but they have something. New age BJP followers are not hindtva followers, they eat beef , they are not religious, they don't want temple or go to teme, they date , they plan valintine , they create value they want build brand India,

you can always find exceptions but what I present is behaviour of majority (generalization)

And finally on the talent pool inclination, what you told about experience is just a distraction from the point,

There is 88 unicorns in India, so obviously their leaders are well read and are exceptional decision makers

if you ask their CEOs to chose between Modi and Akhilesh or Modi Vs Rahul, what do you think will be the share 😂😂😂

You are mature well read, you know the reality but the hate inside you is not letting you accept the right side :)

I dont think that any 'gentleman' needs to speak for India. If he has these views for people of his country.
This post reveal their TRUE Hypocritical nature.

they lack the "basic" respect that an ordinary illiterate man of india has, yet they will project themselves to be.. the Gangotri of all Knowledge ever produced.

Joe.jpg

I have been a new member but have been following this forum for close to a decade, so I know you POV ,
It was not about my point of view, you took to the pulpit to address what I know best. That was amusing at best, ill-mannered ordinarily.

I know there are massive flaws in BJP / its leadership / Sangh but that does not mean a rational person will chose Samajwadi or Congress , humans tend to chose better alternatives if best is not available,
I have made it clear what my views are, about the Congress and the Communists alike. If you have been following this forum for close to a decade, it is surely to be expected that you would not misrepresent an existing, and posting member's views.

There are no of members belonging to the “I Hate Modi Seppuku Squad” who become active during elections all over the internet carrying the hypocritical burden to hate Modi and Bjp.

This same delusional squad thinks branding Hindus and majority voters as Hindutva, again and again, might bring in guilty conscience for the majority to vote the other side so they can go back to their previous minority vote bank politics.

When they see their delusional utopia fall apart they throw a fit over the internet calling others Hindutva breeding rabbit. This goes on for a week and subsides until the next state election.

None in the opposition has a vision, what does congress stand for or what causes samajwadi stand for , there is no strategy there is no mission, even AAP is solving local problems but their vision of India is not there. BJPs or RSS have NAZI approach of hyper nationalism is flawed but they have something.
Other than trying to make up by oppressing today's Muslims for what they consider are the humiliations of the past, humiliations that exist in their minds alone, what is this 'something'?

This is a serious question.

I put it to you that the BJP in particular, the Sangh Parivar in general is a collection of the biggest idiots ever. Not one of them is competent. Jagdish Bhagwati, who set off that inferior idiot Panagariya, was introduced to their great economist - not Subramaniam Swamy, who has solid credentials, but Gurumurthy. After the encounter, a shaken Bhagwati was heard to say, "If he is an economist, I am a Bharata Natyam dancer."

Which area would you like to examine? Subbu and his mesmerised sycophancy? Sanyal, and his bumptious attempts at recreating history with no foundation? Your latest hero, Vikram Sampath, the cut-and-paste mega-scholar? Shinde, responsible for hijacking the scientific work done at Rakhigarhi? I hope you will not count Bhagwati as a Sanghi.

New age BJP followers are not hindtva followers, they eat beef , they are not religious, they don't want temple or go to teme, they date , they plan valintine , they create value they want build brand India,
The acid test - do they consider all Indian citizens equal, and that the rule of law applies to all of them?

New age BJP followers are not hindtva followers, they eat beef , they are not religious, they don't want temple or go to teme, they date , they plan valintine , they create value they want build brand India,
Some time ago, I proposed the following 'types' of BJP followers,
  1. Dispossessed social hegemons, bitter at their displacement, forming the regressive part of their social segment, left behind by their own progressive elements;
  2. The gullible and intellectually vulnerable village and new urban classes, who are taken in by the Sangh Parivar preaching that all the country's woes are due to Nehru, and that THEY, the Sanghis, had the magic formula to reverse this; for instance by recovering the black money stashed abroad and crediting every Indian with 15 lakhs to his or her account;
  3. The musculature, the OBC, serving as the storm-troopers of the first set, brought in to rule wherever muscle was needed, whether in the sphere of politics or in the armed forces;
  4. The opportunists, the pampered children of the privileged, who took their subsidised education and swapped it for careers abroad, and filled their social and humanistic void by absorbing the poison on internet web-sites like sponges.
What you have described is the shallowest, most selfish of the four.

Fair enough. I accept that is the behaviour of the majority.

Here is where my question to you defines itself.

Is it the brute majority that should have its way, or do minorities, ultimately, even a single human being, have rights?

Let us, for the sake of your presenting your argument, not discuss this for now.

Here is where you need to ask yourself some searching questions:

You are presumably aware that during the past 8 years, some 25% of Indians have slipped below the poverty line, due to the inefficiencies of this government.

You are presumably aware that the gap between the richest and the poorest Indian is increasing, and has shown significant widening under this regime.

Do you think that breeding unicorns is the right way to go, rather than ensuring a decent way of life for the millions who will never be unicorns? And do you think that those who are consumed by greed, the Ashneer Grovers, are the people whose judgement of leadership you should trust?

Last edited:
There are no of members belonging to the “I Hate Modi Seppuku Squad” who become active during elections all over the internet carrying the hypocritical burden to hate Modi and Bjp.

This same delusional squad thinks branding Hindus and majority voters as Hindutva, again and again, might bring in guilty conscience for the majority to vote the other side so they can go back to their previous minority vote bank politics.

When they see their delusional utopia fall apart they throw a fit over the internet calling others Hindutva breeding rabbit. This goes on for a week and subsides until the next state election.
Very frank, and very clear. I appreciate your candour.

Dear Suvarna Teja,

A random Video can be found over ANY topic in India. Thats the beauty of 1.3 Billion voices.
I can give you several videos still telling that Earth is Flat.. so what ? Does a random believer mean anything... No.

Despite of what you say. After the Results NO Party has raised the EVM issue.
Its a Lame excuse.
BSP is Quit. Owaisi is Quit. AAP is quite .. NO EVM Discussion.

Owaisi said this : ( Its not the EVM, but BJP have rigged the Minds of the People )

Even Congress people ( G23 ) are Blaming Rahul and Not the EVMs.
besides, Punjab Results.. extreme results prove the same.

You can still go and cry a river.. who cares ?
You have been crying for years.. did anything change ? No.
You can still waste time and cry for next 10 years on PDF , will anything change.. No.
Abey Suvarna SanghGandu.

Yogi killed 5,00,000 in Uttar Pradesh during Delta wave.

Yogi alienated OBC, Dalit and Brahman voters by his pro Thakur policies.

It's not my fault that you are too stupid to know that BJP wouldn't win a fair election.

Back
Top Bottom