What's new

BJP won Uttar Pradesh Election 2022

That page was spammed by Bhakts. :lol: They are everywhere like cockroaches. :crazy: But there was some info and I have watched before that linked interview by Dhruv Rathee of a former BJP IT Cell member.

Yes true, they, the BJP social media cell Sanghis job description includes constant spewing of hate against the Indians like your ilk, and Joe Shearer, so as to make you people traumatised and mentally tortured and you leave the space and just quit, this is their modus operandi, stay strong and stay put.

Last edited:
Anyone can tell pond scum to stop being a pollutant.

Yes, that's what the Pakistani members object to. You lunatics from India.

I'll think about it. Keep yourself ready to be of service.
You are less than a pond frog. Only on this forum you think you own the pond. F off.

No post poll violence, rapes and murders like it happened in Bengal after election results.
Glad BJP won.
BJP brings peace and stability.

You Bengalis even don't live other peacefully in grave. This double faced guy stay happy when Hindus are massacred in Bengal but if a muslim gets lynched in remote part of India then he get his panties in a twist.
Who told you I am happy when someone, anyone is massacred? Who told you I support Mamata's regime, other than that she keeps out the BJP? You need to rethink your positions.

Yeah, this fellow will vouch for your words.

You can try giving him a visit, although I won't hold my breath on it.
This was disgusting.

It is insolent of you to think that I would support anything like this outrage.

Who told you I am happy when someone, anyone is massacred? Who told you I support Mamata's regime, other than that she keeps out the BJP? You need to rethink your positions.

Have not seen you ever writing about the deplorable situation of your state ? It seems you changed your allegiance from CPM to TMC to save your life.

Yeah, this fellow will vouch for your words.

You can try giving him a visit, although I won't hold my breath on it.
This was disgusting.

It is insolent of you to think that I would support anything like this outrage.
Have not seen you ever writing about the deplorable situation of your state ? It seems you changed your allegiance from CPM to TMC to save your life.
This is getting peculiar. I never supported the CPM, and have been put off the communists from the days when I witnessed the violence they inflicted on society during Naxal times.

I never was a supporter of the TMC. You do realise that even in Calcutta, there is nobody and nothing that will dare to threaten me with violence. What did you have in mind when you said i changed affiliations to save my life? Where do you get these impressions?

Do you make up these wild surmises on the spur of the moment, or do you have a set of cue cards?

Have not seen you ever writing about the deplorable situation of your state ?
You need to keep track.

This was disgusting.

It is insolent of you to think that I would support anything like this outrage
Maybe, maybe not.

My limited point was that we get very fine examples of "peace of the grave" post elections in Bengal and seldom any after elections in UP.

Have not seen you ever writing about the deplorable situation of your state ?
You need to keep track.
Maybe, maybe not.

My limited point was that we get very fine examples of "peace of the grave" post elections in Bengal and seldom any after elections in UP.
I would ascribe that to media coverage, rather than an indexed view of the situation.

What is there to be "told"? You support anyone who keeps out BJP. Thats enough.
I did not know u r a Bengali. Now that I know, my 'surprise' is little reduced.
As a child, I had heard someone say Bengalis & Brains go hand-in-hand. As an adult, I realised, too much brain can be self damaging.
Of course, not all Bengalis are like you. But, quite a significant number are.

You need to keep track.
One does not need to keep track of trees in a forest.

What is there to be "told"? You support anyone who keeps out BJP. Thats enough.
I did not know u r a Bengali. Now that I know, my 'surprise' is little reduced.
As a child, I had heard someone say Bengalis & Brains go hand-in-hand. As an adult, I realised, too much brain can be self damaging.
Of course, not all Bengalis are like you. But, quite a significant number are.

One does not need to keep track of trees in a forest.
I must leave you to your philosophical and social reflections, since quite clearly, no outside comment is needed.

I would ascribe that to media coverage, rather than an indexed view of the situation.

There's a disproportionate amount of media glare on matters/ incidents from UP and barely any on WB in the msm.
So, not really... it's only the confirmation bias.

Back
Top Bottom