What's new

BJP won Uttar Pradesh Election 2022

Sikhs are 50% of the state, how do you explain how the rest voted? also, how do you explain SP's vote share doubling in UP? Elections are complex, and many other things go into them.
Punjab - EVMs were left alone.
UP - EVMs were tampered

Some heartburn

View attachment 822869

A lot of Muslims vote for Yogi, its the uneducated JNU, AMU chhaaps who remain paranoid and vent out their frustrations online :chilli:

Aam Aadmi Party jeeeti hai, Punjab ki abb aur buri haalat hone waali hai muftkhori se.

BJP won in Deoband because of the split in votes between the Samajwadi Party and BSP.

1647009293227.png

Your demographic numbers above are of just Deoband city limits (nagar palika), while the Deoband assembly constituency the demographic numbers are quite different. Muslims make up just 41% of the district, with Hindus in a majority in the rural areas.

The vast majority of Indians DON'T support the RSS-BJP agenda; just check the numbers. 36% voted for the Sangh Parivar; people ignore the 64% who didn't.

Perhaps that may be so, then again what's the point when the majority of those individuals are sitting silent, letting the hate spread freely, unabated.

Or maybe they're just too lazy to vote, I mean I've seen young kids, not even voting age, spouting hate on social media...

You would know better but to me it seems Indian society is now too fractured to ever be put back together. Hope I am wrong.

This comes from a deep set fear hypothesis, there are reasons to why it exists, primary reason being that abrahmic religions and dharmic religions are completely non-compliant with each other and integration hasn’t happened at a social level.
People without faith should not be dabbling in religion and politics. That is where the fear comes from. Belief in the Creator is part of human nature since the first modern humans, Adam and Hawwa [Eva]. Thus, Abrahamic, Vedic, Dharmic, or Islamic have the same meaning in faith, which is essentially the Quran's message [the Last Revelation].

India's national emblem: Lions of faith [from my ancestry].

Last edited:
It was done by the Courts of India and we cannot run their 7th AD law parallelly with law of land.

Tell me how many Muslim Countries have this kind of law ? Start counting and tell me.

Indonesia marriage law for Muslim adopted Islamic law. The divorce will also be settled in Religious Islamic Court. So some Indonesian law has many Shariah Law already and including for finance, banking, and others, but this law and religious Court is only for Muslim.

The universal thing that is related to Islam is Halal certificate and meat and food. Meat from Australia and India for instant cannot come to Indonesia unless the slaughtering house use Islamic practice and also the way it is stored should not violate Islamic law.

Last edited:
BJP won in Deoband because of the split in votes between the Samajwadi Party and BSP.

View attachment 823091

Your demographic numbers above are of just Deoband city limits (nagar palika), while the Deoband assembly constituency the demographic numbers are quite different. Muslims make up just 41% of the district, with Hindus in a majority in the rural areas.
Is there any vote share analysis that can show election results if SP and BSP votes are combined in every constituency like what you've shown here? That would be interesting. While the BSP vote share may be insignificant, I wonder if it would have helped to flip some provinces.

The vast majority of Indians DON'T support the RSS-BJP agenda; just check the numbers. 36% voted for the Sangh Parivar; people ignore the 64% who didn't.
How can you be sure that all 64% of people who did not vote for BJP do not support their agenda? :undecided:

Last edited:
Is there any vote share analysis that can show election results if SP and BSP votes are combined in every constituency like what you've shown here? That would be interesting. While the BSP vote share may be insignificant, I wonder if it would have helped to flip some provinces.

I'm sure there is, but I am not aware of any on the top of my head.

This time around though, BSP was less of a factor, because Muslims consolidated around SP. Perhaps the first time in the history of UP that Muslims showed their political prowess by voting en masse. In only place where BSP played a spoiler was where they had a strong Muslim candidate who had his own following. but that was just around 2-3 seats.

Having said that, we should not look at this purely on numbers. Keep in mind that the BSP vote bank of Jatavs, will never vote for a Yadav or Muslim. If they had to vote for anyone else, it would be for the BJP. So for example in Deoband, if there was no BSP candidate, that vote would mostly be transferred to the BJP and not the SP or Congress.

I'm sure there is, but I am not aware of any on the top of my head.

This time around though, BSP was less of a factor, because Muslims consolidated around SP. Perhaps the first time in the history of UP that Muslims showed their political prowess by voting en masse. In only place where BSP played a spoiler was where they had a strong Muslim candidate who had his own following. but that was just around 2-3 seats.

Having said that, we should not look at this purely on numbers. Keep in mind that the BSP vote bank of Jatavs, will never vote for a Yadav or Muslim. If they had to vote for anyone else, it would be for the BJP. So for example in Deoband, if there was no BSP candidate, that vote would mostly be transferred to the BJP and not the SP or Congress.
So this election has shown that caste based vote strategy cannot make an easy comeback in UP. What other strategy does the opposition have?

Perhaps a grass root movement is necessary to groom voters to left leaning ideology in India. This means organizing events and sports for young people from every nook and corner to build a communities that are not divided by communalism. RSS has worked on the opposite for many decades and have now found good success. Congress was sleeping all this while and are now close to permanent sleep :sleep:

Please do what one does after giving up. Emigrate or something.
Thank you. That was helpful.

Please do what one does after giving up. Emigrate or something.
I suppose that the US being littered with bhakts, you would suggest some place else. I shall certainly consult you as an expert on emigration, when the time comes.

How can you be sure that all 64% of people who did not vote for BJP do not support their agenda? :undecided:
I see your point. So there are people, in your opinion, who voted Congress or Communist or DMK or Trinamool but secretly supported the BJP agenda.

Fascinating point of view, a unique opinion.

Let me assure you that your point of view, your opinion continue to be valued and cherished.

I see your point. So there are people, in your opinion, who voted Congress or Communist or DMK or Trinamool but secretly supported the BJP agenda.

Fascinating point of view, a unique opinion.

Let me assure you that your point of view, your opinion continue to be valued and cherished.
Many people in a democracy just vote for party loyalty, despite their personal opinions. Even in the US, may people in mid west voted for Democrats and said in interview that they voted for the 'ni**er'.

In India, it is often the party symbol that matters :-)

Many people in a democracy just vote for party loyalty, despite their personal opinions. Even in the US, may people in mid west voted for Democrats and said in interview that they voted for the 'ni**er'.

In India, it is often the party symbol that matters :-)
On the face of it, there was something illogical about your proposition, but if you insist that is what it was, I have no data to disprove that proposition.

Back
Top Bottom