What's new

BJP won Uttar Pradesh Election 2022

On the face of it, there was something illogical about your proposition, but if you insist that is what it was, I have no data to disprove that proposition.
Neither do I have any evidence to prove my supposition. My intent was to just raise a question to those who hold the same generalization as you - that all who did not vote for BJP, do not sympathize with a similar dogma. Needless to say, this is not the first time that I've heard it :p:

Neither do I have any evidence to prove my supposition. My intent was to just raise a question to those who hold the same generalization as you - that all who did not vote for BJP, do not sympathize with a similar dogma. Needless to say, this is not the first time that I've heard it :p:
LOL.

Yes, that has been articulated before.

'The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.'

Fair enough.

Your point, I think.

Punjab - EVMs were left alone.
UP - EVMs were tampered
1647050367592.png

It is, but we are dealing with the kind of pond scum which has never done anything for the country, sits in a sheltered enclave, and pontificates.

This is the kind of cartoon that has never bought a litre of cooking oil in his life.

Then stop fucking coming on line with your crap. Vanish.
Who the **** are you to tell me, you old drunkard? F off.

Last edited:
So Modi and Yogi didn't do anything for Hindus and you still vote for them?
as of now we are satisfied that their presence keeps bomb blasts, terrorism, riots in control.
in future, our expectations may rise.
we know u r seething since 8 years. that seething is also going to rise.

I dont know for sure what liberandu means. But I am pretty sure you are one.

So you don't know what liberandu means but you use it for me just because a few million Hindutvadis use it. This is just like how millions of Indians liked that film Baahubali just because a million others liked it but didn't realize that the film was a fantasy of a stupid sort and a casteist one and made by a casteist director. The word "liberandu" and the film Baahubali both creations of a crass mind.

Clear proof that the elections have been rigged. No Muslim will vote for the sanghis.

@jamahir @xeuss you should ask for international observers from OIC countries to help prevent this.

Is it the same "Oh I See" which participated wholesale in the NATO-birthed destruction of Libya and Syria ? :) Will the OIC enable the intellectuals and the progressives among the Indian Muslims to take charge of the community ? Sadly, if the Hindutvadis are constricting the Indian Muslims like a python the self-appointed irrational leaders of many among the Indian Muslims also have created an environment of ghettoization, otherization and oppression for the other Indian Muslims and spread irrationality in the world.

Mr. Protest_again, I agree with @Joe Shearer. If you don't want to debate with rationality and use the internet to learn and provide your own ideas and speak of real problems in societies why don't you just exit the internet ?

Mr. Protest_again, I agree with @Joe Shearer. If you don't want to debate with rationality and use the internet to learn and provide your own ideas and speak of real problems in societies why don't you just exit the internet ?

BJP social media cell persons are paid handsomely, commensurate with experience( the amount of vitriol and hate spewed).

BJP social media cell persons are paid handsomely, commensurate with experience( the amount of vitriol and hate spewed).

That page was spammed by Bhakts. :lol: They are everywhere like cockroaches. :crazy: But there was some good info and I have watched before that linked interview by Dhruv Rathee of a former BJP IT Cell member.

Last edited:
How is it any of your fuckin business? You can't take my opinion and accuse me of bigotry and if I hit back, you come back with this lame suggestion.

Why not mind your own business? or better yet why not you quit internet yourself and leave the rest of us alone? The internet will be better off without that old drunkard and you ( communist psycho).

Don't quote me again if you can't take the answer.

Bhai jaan, why do think the internet is there only for you to aggressively confront others who don't share your unthoughtful ideas ? How are you denying the reason why a few others call you a bigot ? And how will the internet be better off without that old drunkard and this Communist psycho ? What will remain of the internet then ?

I didn't give the idea in the first place. I don't try to lecture others about their opinions. I don't bother about likes of you or that old drunkard. You come in between a conversation and made unwanted suggestions. I suggest you to not engage when you don't want to hear from me. Its simple.

But this is a discussion forum where members can interject in a conversation if they have a valid point to make.

Anyone can tell pond scum to stop being a pollutant.

Interject on the point of subject but don't need your unwanted suggestions. I suggest you to go die somewhere, would you do it? Why you idiots can't understand a thing about minding your own business? All you lunatics from India have come here and found a safe haven.
Yes, that's what the Pakistani members object to. You lunatics from India.

Without telling us what appeals to you, please go anywhere where that appeal beckons you.
I'll think about it. Keep yourself ready to be of service.

Where is the foul dog mouthed captain musalman of India, Owasi? Hiding behind his father's lungi blaming Pakistan for BJPs win.
I hope BJP workers give him a good thrashing.

Back
Top Bottom