What's new

BJP won Uttar Pradesh Election 2022

Many experts have said that train incident was planned by Modi himself to ignite Hindu muslim riots and win an early election with huge majority
Why did it take Modi “12 years” to become the PM then? And is Supreme Court also sold out?

There’s a muslim guy called Zafar Sareshwala who was a victim of the riots and used to be a hater of Modi and then became a follower and supporter of him later on.

Pretty much sums up librandus, nowhere to hide.

Last edited:
You already have a reason to intervene if you wanted to, have you forgotten about Kashmir?

As I have said you are an Indian... change your freaking flag and don't qoute me again.. Kashmir doesn't prompt an intervention it is an small irrelevant area besides it has always been with India if anything they should have intervened take back the other part they lost to us via military.

But this is different BJP is a security risk and the only way to deal with them is by force and full invasion.

We can't allow a terrorist element rule in the Indian subcontinent. There is no guraantee that it won't splid over at some point down the line which means threats has to be dealt with where it is and in it's own den. Dealing with them shouldn't be postponed but if BJP cancels the election there has to be crisis meeting behind the scenes and discuss alternative options such as military action to the situation..

If they cancel the election and become some sort of farce rashtra or whatever they call it and turn into a medieval shxt. We will have no other option but to cross that border and enter it

Last edited:
GET IT INTO YOUR BRAIN.....NO ONE HATES YOU in India. Everyone is busy with their own lives. No one has either time or energy to invest in hating you.

In order to fulfill your need of self-pity, please do not use your entire nation + a forum of an enemy country.

Of course, the people who were lynching Muslims in India while shouting "Jai Shree Ram" were busy with their own lives.

The police who stand idly by during any anti-Muslim pogrom were not hating Muslims, they just had no time or energy.

@Joe Shearer hypocracy has no limit. Your posts are racist and vulgur. Respect the wisdom of people , Janadesh. Abusing people is not good.

...i told you...your bitterness will only grow biif you do jot open your mind.

Now don't give me negative rating.

@Joe Shearer Lost all the respect, the moment he said that People from UP are "Rabbits" who breed.

Wow.

With due respect sir, If you cannot respect people of your own country, how can you talk on their behalf.

India under BJP shows poor performance in economic front, the growth rate is between 4-5 %. In 2019 the growth rate was 4 %.

2020 the growth rate is minus 6.6 %

January-September 2021 the growth is high due to low base, while October-December 2021 the growth went back to 5.4 percent

And that growth during BJP administration is taken under high inflation which mean if inflation is calculated, the real growth rate is much smaller and even negative
This has been pointed out again and again and again, and the committed fanatic doesn't want to hear it.

As I have said you are an Indian... change your freaking flag and don't qoute me again.. Kashmir doesn't prompt an intervention it is an small area besides it has always been with India if anything they should have intervene take back the other part they lost to us via military.

But this is different BJP is a security risk and the only way to deal with them is by force and full invasion.
@Sainthood I know he is Titanium100 lmao

He is even calling me Indian 😆

I enjoy his exaggerated fantasy analysis which is why I won't ask a mod to IP check him, unless he's on a VPN

@Joe Shearer Lost all the respect, the moment he said that People from UP are "Rabbits" who breed.
When did I enter the bathing beauty round? Those are for the psychologically inadequate who wish that they (vicariously) had won the Battle of Tarain.

Relax, large section of Muslim will revert back to their original religion....their ancestors were sensible when they converted....that wisdom they have..in about a decade...the mass migration to Hindu Faith will happen. Its natural process.
Do you know any Muslims?

They don't comprise on their faith. They are ready to die and kill for their religion.

Dont be naive

Muslims of India will re convert to Hinduism. Problem solved. No zenocide aka Handsome PM of Pakistan yet. Live it to the wisdom of Indians.

No.
Kalam didnt need to Convert.
Owaisi Didnt need to Convert
Azim premzi Didint need to Convert
Abdul Hamid Didnt need to Convert.

Do you think, Muslims Like Azam Khan or Ateek Ahmed, feel Threatened ?

Muslims of India will re convert to Hinduism. Problem solved. No zenocide aka Handsome PM of Pakistan yet. Live it to the wisdom of Indians.

We don't care whether they convert or not and this is not even about them but the fact that such an entity can arise on our borders is what we can't let that one pass..

We can't allow some sort of a medieval entity to form on our borders that is carrying alot of grudge from centuries and millenniums it is a security gamble that is to big for us to take. Our forceful action is assured here

Won't matter. You will still be an Indian and you will be surrounded by educated Indian Uncles and Aunties who will be excitedly telling you how Muslims are being finally shown their place in India, while simultaneously expressing concern at the rise of racism and discrimination in the West.
No.

I had nothing to do with that crowd. Not in my worst moments. Considering who my south Asian friends were, that sort of slogan would have been impossible from them.

That was a cheap shot and a misled one.

Back
Top Bottom