What's new

BJP won Uttar Pradesh Election 2022

I am really happy to see BJP win in UP, Goa and Uttarakhand. Most sane Indians would disagree though.

AAP is also soft Hindutva party , consider them BJP-B team.

This was a mandate of Hindutva, anti-Muslim hatred, lynching, genocide, unemployment, floating corpses.

Expect India losing more land to China, getting more aggressive against Pakistan both at LOC and more terrorist attacks against Pakistan via Iran and Afghanistan. Unabated support to Baloch militants both at home and outside will continue. India will keep suppressing Kashmiris and marginalise Muslims further.

In the long run, its a victory for Pakistan.

tell me three Answers :

1. Why do Christians Vote for BJP/Modi in Goa ?
2. Why do Muslim Women Vote for BJP/Modi in UP ?
3. Why did Sikhs NOT VOTE for BJP but AAP in Punjab ?

Indian Muslims/Voters dont THINK as You as a Pakistani do.
Or What you THINK they should do.

An INDIAN Muslim Sitting INSIDE PAKISTAN told you this. You didnt Listen/Understand :

Last edited:
:chilli: :chilli: :chilli:

tell me two Answers :

1. Why do Christians Vote for BJP/Modi in Goa ?
2. Why do Muslim Women Vote for BJP/Modi in UP ?
3. Why did Sikhs NOT VOTE for BJP but AAP in Punjab ?
BJP has won in many muslim majority districts at verious occasions, its just the uneducated peeps thinking people vote for modi “because of Islamophobia”, had this been the case then there was no chance of Congress winning in 2009 and no chances of Modi winning in 2014.

There is no solution. We are stuck in a country that hates us.

GET IT INTO YOUR BRAIN.....NO ONE HATES YOU in India. Everyone is busy with their own lives. No one has either time or energy to invest in hating you.

In order to fulfill your need of self-pity, please do not use your entire nation + a forum of an enemy country.

You are definitely not Indian, or just some Bhakt yourself here for pass time

I literally tagged @Joe Shearer about you yesterday, you seem oddly similar to SuvarnaTeja

@The Eagle IP check this dude

Sir - Thank you.

@Joe Shearer hypocracy has no limit. Your posts are racist and vulgur. Respect the wisdom of people , Janadesh. Abusing people is not good.

...i told you...your bitterness will only grow biif you do jot open your mind.

Now don't give me negative rating.

India is going thru another Rama Raya mistake incident which plays right into our hands.

1. Civil war in India is good for us.

2. We will then have no other alternative but intervene as BJP is a security risk not only inside India but for the whole Eurasian continent. We can't allow security risk on our borders we will have to take measures

3. Invading India is becoming increasing likely by the day

4. Countries behind our borders such as Uzbekistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan and as far beyond won't either be happy about having such a security risk in the subcontinent. This will prompt an action but BJP may not realize this just yet as they are not that bright to understand anything

Last edited:
India is going thru another Rama Raya mistake incident which plays right into our hands.

1. Civil war in India is good for us.

2. We will then have no other alternative but intervene as BJP is a security risk not only inside India but for the whole Eurasian continent. We can't allow security risk on our borders we will have to take measures

3. Invading India is becoming increasing likely by the day
Lol bro, the worst analysis ever done on PDF...

You already have a reason to intervene if you wanted to, have you forgotten about Kashmir?

Back
Top Bottom