What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

sala mene yaha bahut dekha hai aisa comment.....y u joking abt hindu....maa chudai pak aur bangla par aisa comment nai marne ka

yaar it was a joke among us indians.............me and @Tshering222

they always call us this,,,,we were making fun of them

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy.... Modi's speech starts at 50:00...

A - Adarsh Ghotala

B: BOFORS Ghotala

C: COMMONWEALTH aur COAL Ghotala

D: Damad ka Vyapar..

UPA lacks neta , neeti, niyat aur naitikita...

Last edited by a moderator:
And you think the rest of us don't interact with people of this community? I've known a few muslims (mainly ismailis, shiites and ahmedis) who are nationalists.

By Islam's definition, such people are heretics as they don't spread Islam by any means. So while they may appear muslim by name to us, they are traitors by the definition of their own religion.

You tell me, then what to do?

Here is something you want to see.

Google each of these rape/attack/riot causes and see it yourself. I researched this stuff before forming an outlook.

See for yourself.

If you're the brother of any of these girls raped and you retaliated and instead of supporting you if others used religion as the excuse, tell me what will you do after your sister's life is destroyed?

You are not getting my point.. I am not talking about Muzzafarnagar incident nor I am defending it. Go through all my posts relating it and tell me where I defend that shameful acts?. I am talking about considering 90% of Muslims are extremists..What is the purpose of branding a whole community as extremists?

Muslim Hero's of Indian Army :-
Sena Medal (gallantry)
2009:
Havildar Ilyas Ali: 32 Assam Rifles
Lance Naik Javaid Ahmad Wani: Jamm and Kashmir Light Infantry// 44 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Mohamad Hadish: 24 Assam Rifles (Posthumous)

2008:
Subedar Mohd Rashid: Jammu and Kashmir Rifles/28 Rashtriya Rifles
Naik Mohammed Amin Bhat: Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry/62 Rashtriya Rifles
Sepoy Abdul Hamid: 153 Infantry Battalion (TA) Dogra
Sepoy Abdul Hamid: 156 Inf Bn TA (H&H) Punjab/58 Rashtriya Rifles
Sepoy Qumer-ud-din Beg: 156 Inf Bn TA (H&H) Punjab/58 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Ishtiaq Ahmed: Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry/18 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Mehmood Ahmed Itoo: Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry/33 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Mohd Yousaf Lone: 161 Infantry Battalion TA (H&H) JAK LI
Rifleman Mazafar Iqbal: 14 Assam Rifles

2007:
Captain Anas Ahmad: 19 Kumaon Regiment
Lance Naik Mehmood Shah: 3 Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry
Sepoy Mohd Sharief: 159 Infantry Batallion (TA)(H&G) Dogra, 23 Rashtriya Rifles
Sepoy Jabir Khan: Mechanised Infantry/9 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Gohar Ali Khan: Jammu & Kashmir Light Infantry/19 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Mohammad Sayed Mantoo: Jammu & Kashmir Fiels/18 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Abdul Rahim Dar: 162 Infantry Battalion (TA) JAK LI/14 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Nazir Ahmad Wani: 162 Infantry Battalion (TA) JAK LI/14 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Md Ibrahim Khan: 33 Assam Rifles

2006:
Company Havildar Major Mohammad Ashraf Sheikh: 22 Maratha Light Infantry.
Lance Naik Farooq Ahmad Rather: 20 Jammu And Kashmir Rifles

Param Vishisht Seva Medal
The Param Vishsish Seva Medal is awarded to recognize "distinguished service of the most exceptional order" to all ranks of the armed forces. In practice, however, the award tends to be granted only to the most senior officers of the various branches of the Indian military. The award may be granted posthumously and subsequent awards are represented by a bar worn on the ribbon. The award carries with it the right to use "P.V.S.M." as postnominal letters.

2013:
Lieutenant General Syed Ata Hasnain, UYSM, ATSM, SM, VSM, Bar infantry: Army

2008:
Lieutenant General Zameer uddin Shah, SM, VSM: Regiment of Artillery(General Cadre)

Now go and cry out loud that every Muslim is a traitor of this country!!

You are not getting my point.. I am not talking about Muzzafarnagar incident nor I am defending it. Go through all my posts relating it and tell me where I defend that shameful acts?. I am talking about considering 90% of Muslims are extremists..What is the purpose of branding a whole community as extremists?

Bro, I am getting your point. Even if your 10% logic is correct we are talking about 20 million or 2 crore radicals in our country. Can you say that it is 'only a few'?

Many countries don't have total populations of this size. :blink:

It would be wiser to put pressure and make them introspect the flaws that are there in their community and help them reform like how European Christians reformed or even sects like ismailis and shias and some other sects are more open minded and mature.

Are they equal to the number of radicals that have rioted, conducted sleeper cells, waged jehad against the country.

Now go and contemplate and research what people here are trying to speak rather than crying your sorry eyes off!!

Bro, I am getting your point. Even if your 10% logic is correct we are talking about 20 million or 2 crore radicals in our country. Can you say that it is 'only a few'?

Many countries don't have total populations of this size. :blink:

It would be wiser to put pressure and make them introspect the flaws that are there in their community and help them reform like how European Christians reformed or even sects like ismailis and shias and some other sects are more open minded and mature.

Are they equal to the number of radicals that have rioted, conducted sleeper cells, waged jehad against the country.

Now go and contemplate and research what people here are trying to speak rather than crying your sorry eyes off!!

Mate, dont you think the same amount of radicals are there in every religion? Why blaming Muslims only when you have seen radicals killing people in every religion?

Mate, dont you think the same amount of radicals are there in every religion? Why blaming Muslims only when you have seen radicals killing people in every religion?
Your post is honest. Thanked :)

"same amount of radicals are there in every religion" - Absolutely. Radicals and fundoos are everywhere. But the threat they pose is what matters. In one particular community the fundoos pose too great a threat to ignore. Look at ME. Not a nice picture.

The reason they are so dangerous is that they have 'religious sanction'. For example if I follow the Bible to the letter or behave like Jesus Christ, I will be like a happy go lucky do goodin' hippy. The World will be a nice place - people will shun violence and so on.

But to understand the motivation of groups like al Qaida you need to go back to their scriptures. It is almost impossible to demotivate them because they have verses in their favor. Read it and you will get your answers.

No. not in every religion.

You don't see every religion making problem in 2 dozen different countries around the world.

You don't see religion related violence and demand for religious laws being implemented in foreign lands that don't have these religions.

You don't see other religion's communities beheading and capturing others and threatening extermination of a complete another religion calling themselves as 'freedom fighters'.

You don't see other religions whining all day about discrimination in other countries and asking for benefits, special concessions and other things, except a couple of them.

You don't see all religions massacring communities that are world-renowned for their peaceful and content life.

Which is why I said, Do your research online without any bias.

From Sweden to Philippines, from UK to Africa, from Canada to India and from Russia to Southeast Asia, there is only one religion that is notoriously seen making problems.

Open your damn eyes.

I will not do your homework.

Sena Medal (gallantry)
2009:
Havildar Ilyas Ali: 32 Assam Rifles
Lance Naik Javaid Ahmad Wani: Jamm and Kashmir Light Infantry// 44 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Mohamad Hadish: 24 Assam Rifles (Posthumous)

2008:
Subedar Mohd Rashid: Jammu and Kashmir Rifles/28 Rashtriya Rifles
Naik Mohammed Amin Bhat: Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry/62 Rashtriya Rifles
Sepoy Abdul Hamid: 153 Infantry Battalion (TA) Dogra
Sepoy Abdul Hamid: 156 Inf Bn TA (H&H) Punjab/58 Rashtriya Rifles
Sepoy Qumer-ud-din Beg: 156 Inf Bn TA (H&H) Punjab/58 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Ishtiaq Ahmed: Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry/18 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Mehmood Ahmed Itoo: Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry/33 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Mohd Yousaf Lone: 161 Infantry Battalion TA (H&H) JAK LI
Rifleman Mazafar Iqbal: 14 Assam Rifles

2007:
Captain Anas Ahmad: 19 Kumaon Regiment
Lance Naik Mehmood Shah: 3 Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry
Sepoy Mohd Sharief: 159 Infantry Batallion (TA)(H&G) Dogra, 23 Rashtriya Rifles
Sepoy Jabir Khan: Mechanised Infantry/9 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Gohar Ali Khan: Jammu & Kashmir Light Infantry/19 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Mohammad Sayed Mantoo: Jammu & Kashmir Fiels/18 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Abdul Rahim Dar: 162 Infantry Battalion (TA) JAK LI/14 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Nazir Ahmad Wani: 162 Infantry Battalion (TA) JAK LI/14 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Md Ibrahim Khan: 33 Assam Rifles

2006:
Company Havildar Major Mohammad Ashraf Sheikh: 22 Maratha Light Infantry.
Lance Naik Farooq Ahmad Rather: 20 Jammu And Kashmir Rifles

Param Vishisht Seva Medal
The Param Vishsish Seva Medal is awarded to recognize "distinguished service of the most exceptional order" to all ranks of the armed forces. In practice, however, the award tends to be granted only to the most senior officers of the various branches of the Indian military. The award may be granted posthumously and subsequent awards are represented by a bar worn on the ribbon. The award carries with it the right to use "P.V.S.M." as postnominal letters.

2013:
Lieutenant General Syed Ata Hasnain, UYSM, ATSM, SM, VSM, Bar infantry: Army

2008:
Lieutenant General Zameer uddin Shah, SM, VSM: Regiment of Artillery(General Cadre)

mate no one is accusing of all muslims to be traitors here

But u tell me

1)Why do they refuse to sing vande mataram??
2)Whats their problem with a simple thing like surya namaskar??
3)They consider yoga as hindu practice and refuse to do it when added as curriculum in schools
4)Why do they have

1)All india muslim personal law board(diff for shias,sunnis and women)??
2)Why they still refuse bathla house encounter where even a delhi cop died??
3)Majority refuse to acknowledge the existence of indian mujahideen??

Now all these things are not good for the community as a whole and results in further
ghettoisation of whole muslim community

The only things that we need are

1)Abolishing of all india personal law boards

2)Stop the 4 marriages rule like turkey has done

3)Divorce with verbal utterances of talaak 3 times must end

4)Madrassas must be converted to schools with decent modern education

Trust me man,,,,,u will feel the diff in no time as muslims will be on their own and will stop following age old practices

Your post is honest. Thanked :)

"same amount of radicals are there in every religion" - Absolutely. Radicals and fundoos are everywhere. But the threat they pose is what matters. In one particular community the fundoos pose too great a threat to ignore. Look at ME. Not a nice picture.

The reason they are so dangerous is that they have 'religious sanction'. For example if I follow the Bible to the letter or behave like Jesus Christ, I will be like a happy go lucky do goodin' hippy. The World will be a nice place - people will shun violence and so on.

But to understand the motivation of groups like al Qaida you need to go back to their scriptures. It is almost impossible to demotivate them because they have verses in their favor. Read it and you will get your answers.

I agree there is a problem there

mate no one is accusing of all muslims to be traitors here

But u tell me

1)Why do they refuse to sing vande mataram??

Mate you are generalizing again.. It was one AR Rehman who composed the song Vandematharam during our 50th Independence day.. No body had any problem singing it.. Just because some people who made a big issue out of it, you are blaming entire community?? Its like Pakistanis calling us cow pi$$ drinkers.. Whats the logic in it?

2)Whats their problem with a simple thing like surya namaskar??
3)They consider yoga as hindu practice and refuse to do it when added as curriculum in schools

I do not do surya namaskar, so does many of the Hindus, I mean is that the criteria for judging their patriotism? Its their religious belief that not to bow to anyone else rather than their God. Why you are hell bent on changing that? Would you circumsize yourself to show solidarity with Muslims?

4)Why do they have

1)All india muslim personal law board(diff for shias,sunnis and women)??
2)Why they still refuse bathla house encounter where even a delhi cop died??
3)Majority refuse to acknowledge the existence of indian mujahideen??

What nonsense mate?? These are just generalizations.. Yasin Bhatkal's uncle himself said that he should be punished if he is guilty of any offence.. About Bhatla encounter, you cannot blame muslims just because political parties made controversy out of it..AIMPLB is a non governmental organisations.. It has every right to stay just like any other religious organisations if they are not doing any anti national activities.

Now all these things are not good for the community as a whole and results in further

Mate, better education do help in eradicating many of these things.. And we have to stop pointing fingers at the whole community for the action of some.. It will only made them to with draw from main stream society.. We have to acknowledge what they have to say.. We have to hear their POV.. One of the main reason I found about these polarisation is we do not know about other religion's good side.. We are interested in knowing the bad side of every other religion..

The only things that we need are

1)Abolishing of all india personal law boards

2)Stop the 4 marriages rule like turkey has done

3)Divorce with verbal utterances of talaak 3 times must end

Offcource, I agree with it.. For that we need a uniform civil code rather than licking each and every religions with separate Laws..

4)Madrassas must be converted to schools with decent modern education

Mate, Madrassas do provide education for Hindu kids who cannot afford education.. Madrassas are an alternative for poor children for education.. Until and unless, government initiated new schools in these areas, nothing can be done.. I really wish, instead of this tablets, mobiles and food offer.. They should have made more schools and colleges which give education for free..

Trust me man,,,,,u will feel the diff in no time as muslims will be on their own and will stop following age old practices

I too want that mate.. But more Muslim people are getting educated.. Old age practices are in every religion.. One cannot change that.. Specially the Abraham religions have rigid laws.. But things will get better..

Mate you are generalizing again.. It was one AR Rehman who composed the song Vandematharam during our 50th Independence day.. No body had any problem singing it.. Just because some people who made a big issue out of it, you are blaming entire community?? Its like Pakistanis calling us cow pi$$ drinkers.. Whats the logic in it?

I do not do surya namaskar, so does many of the Hindus, I mean is that the criteria for judging their patriotism? Its their religious belief that not to bow to anyone else rather than their God. Why you are hell bent on changing that? Would you circumsize yourself to show solidarity with Muslims?

What nonsense mate?? These are just generalizations.. Yasin Bhatkal's uncle himself said that he should be punished if he is guilty of any offence.. About Bhatla encounter, you cannot blame muslims just because political parties made controversy out of it..AIMPLB is a non governmental organisations.. It has every right to stay just like any other religious organisations if they are not doing any anti national activities.

Offcource, I agree with it.. For that we need a uniform civil code rather than licking each and every religions with separate Laws..

Mate, Madrassas do provide education for Hindu kids who cannot afford education.. Madrassas are an alternative for poor children for education.. Until and unless, government initiated new schools in these areas, nothing can be done.. I really wish, instead of this tablets, mobiles and food offer.. They should have made more schools and colleges which give education for free..

I too want that mate.. But more Muslim people are getting educated.. Old age practices are in every religion.. One cannot change that.. Specially the Abraham religions have rigid laws.. But things will get better..

1)I am not making generalizations yaar.........it is a fact of life now

2)Bathla house case lawyers are still financed by jamia milia islamia

3)Problem is that u can personally decline to even sing vande matram but why make public statements on tv??

4)On madrassas i totally disagree....................modern education and scripture reading just don't go hand in hand

Back
Top Bottom