What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

Emm.."genocide across the continent"- last I checked this is Asia not Australia- we are talking in the billions baby- BILLIONS!:smokin:

I was talking about Indian quota.. You can decide about others on your own..

:flame: Hope you've got SPF-3000000 and a NBC bunker.

Naa, I am loosing my hope on this nation... So its better to have the front row seat when $$hittt is going to hit the roof 8)

And why shouldn't they?

When Congress Muslim MLAs openly say in public gathering after Friday prayers:angel: that "do ghante do sab jatton ko khatam kar denge" :angry:

Muzaffarnagar riots: a meeting after Friday prayers exploited by politicians | NDTV.com

Is country main jitne dange hue hai sab congressi haramzaadon nai karwaye hai, And this one is no fcking different.

Open your eyes you pseudo secularists.:hitwall:

Thats secularism they kept their secular credentials high by siding with minorities ,only bjp and Hindus are communal in India

Do you know that the most beastly of them all - the one who put a rod and pulled out her intestines, the juvenile - was a Muslim. No Hindu will stoop to such inhumanity.
search and find the name of fifth one ,the Minor guy who inserted iron rod and pulled out intestine with bare hands ....

Are they Hindu or Muslims?

article-2415494-1BB29DA9000005DC-310_634x531.jpg

article-2415494-1BB29341000005DC-942_634x423.jpg

article-2415494-1BB295DD000005DC-768_306x510.jpg

article-2415494-1BB2C488000005DC-140_306x510.jpg

I dont know about others, but I never did this kind of things.. I always talked about what is wrong.. But I am strongly against blaming an entire community for the action of few..

The Church didn't seem to biased when PFI goons of Islamic belief rioted and attacked christians in Kerala now, did they? Wonder how they for the first time aligned with the communal Hindus in condemning Muslims.

Google it. I won't do your homework just to convince you.

It revolves around the time when that christian teacher's hand was cut off by PFI terrorists in your state.

Still believe that there is 'religion of peace'?

Are they Hindu or Muslims?

Why not ask the same 'secular' question to Muslims?

Where's your type's tongue then? The cat gets it? Why only when the Hindus or other related faiths' people are attacked and retaliate, you lot raise 'humanist' questions like these?

And after Mahabodhi blasts, even we are categorized as communal. Won't you evil Hindoo baniyas welcome us? :D

@Flamingo ji, you sardars are only left now to be stamped as communal. Interested? :P

bhai main bhi sardar hoon:pissed:

The Church didn't seem to biased when PFI goons of Islamic belief rioted and attacked christians in Kerala now, did they? Wonder how they for the first time aligned with the communal Hindus in condemning Muslims.

It revolves around the time when that christian teacher's hand was cut off by PFI terrorists in your state.

Where's your type's tongue then? The cat gets it? Why only when the Hindus or other related faiths' people are attacked and retaliate, you lot raise 'humanist' questions like these?

i remember it man

the guy printed a controversial question in the exams............that was his fault:taz:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know about others, but I never did this kind of things.. I always talked about what is wrong.. But I am strongly against blaming an entire community for the action of few..

how many time you defend such crimes as action of few ?

Yes, I do!! Anyway I deleted that post.. I see no point arguing any more about it.. just kill each other and be merry..

bhai main bhi sardar hoon:pissed:

i remember it man

the guy printed a controversial question in the exams............that was his fault:taz:

SO which thappa would you want? The Thekedaar of Secoolarism? Or the evil, fascist, radical, fanatic, racist, nazi communal? :P

Yes, I do!! Anyway I deleted that post.. I see no point arguing any more about it.. just kill each other and be merry..

Evil is not the occurrence of something bad; but the refusal to face and destroy it.

When you have no answer, you say something like this to conclude.

Wonder why we are not saying about Jews, Parsis, atheists and other groups of people living in India the same way. .. maybe you should think why.

SO which thappa would you want? The Thekedaar of Secoolarism? Or the evil, fascist, radical, fanatic, racist, nazi communal? :P

Evil is not the occurrence of something bad; but the refusal to face and destroy it.

When you have no answer, you say something like this to conclude.

Wonder why we are not saying about Jews, Parsis, atheists and other groups of people living in India the same way. .. maybe you should think why.

I want to be more evil than yindoo,jew,yankee,shias combined:taz:

how many time you defend such crimes as action of few ?

What you want me to do.. Just tell that all Muslims are terrorists and criminals?? Do you see me branding all Hindus as communal?? I have communicating with enough muslims and hindus in real life that I know that most of them are trying to earn bread and butter for day to day life.. They dont bother about religion.. They dont bother about Pakistan.. They just wanted a peaceful life.. Anyway, I am done with discussing it.. take care..

Back
Top Bottom