What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

Hindus are living with these Hate Monger Muslims since more than 1000 years and know how to live with these.. You don't need to lecture us.. Go and pray for your Mulla-Yam...

Ohh please.. Stop these looser kind of attitude.. I kind of agree with his post.. Generalizing the whole because of some peoples actions is plain stupidity..

i know you are frustrated because we rule over your kind for more then 900 years and treat you like slaves just killing 2000 people is not going to help you .you guys are running out of time its a muslim explosion is coming their will be no place for you in Bharat mata because she is going to Revert to islam and you will be again orphan.

Lo phir se aukat me aagaya??

IF what you saying is correct then how its possible you guys are still in majority .
it means they where moderate and tolerate of all religion open your eyes and look out of RSS books.

Hindus are living with these Hate Monger Muslims since more than 1000 years and know how to live with these.. You don't need to lecture us.. Go and pray for your Mulla-Yam...

Ohh please.. Stop these looser kind of attitude.. I kind of agree with his post.. Generalizing the whole because of some peoples actions is plain stupidity..

Inaki aukaat hi yahi hai.. Laaton Ke bhoot Baaton se nahin Maanate... We all are suffering from Gandhi's big mistake...
Let Modi come in to the power.. 2000 will be killed from each city..

Inaki aukaat hi yahi hai.. Laaton Ke bhoot Baaton se nahin Maanate... We all are suffering from Gandhi's big mistake...
Let Modi come in to the power.. 2000 will be killed from each city..

Great!! Why waiting for MOdi.. Start killing now.. Start from your city.. Save Bharat Mata's dignity and honor.. Wash her with musalman's blood to purify her.. Take revenge of Mughal rules.. Burn this nation.. Lets kill all those who do not stand in your line.. Do not spare any one.. After this country will be divided and burned, may be you will get satisfaction..

One more low mentality RSS recruit
Why did he took the law into his own hand if police is not filling FIR there are lots of option one can take.
If every body start law own to their hand then it will become jungle raj.

You said from last 1 year muslim are targeting hindu girls can you please provide the any link to support your claim.

it is reported in the news all over people returning from panchayat where involved in arson.

BJP MLA Som Sangeet was booked on Tuesday for uploading a fake video that incited communal tensions in Muzaffarnagar district and nearby areas of Uttar Pradesh

Read more at: Muzaffarnagar riots: BJP MLA booked for uploading fake video

Anyone living in Delhi-UP region knows well that the vast majority of criminals, including sexual offenders are Muslims. It is common knowledge that these criminals have been vastly emboldened after SP coming into power . You may check out the link below which gives a chronology of rapes committed by muslims in the Muzaffarnagar area during the last one year.

Series of Rapes Behind Muzaffarnagar Riots? | IndiaWires

Great!! Why waiting for MOdi.. Start killing now.. Start from your city.. Save Bharat Mata's dignity and honor.. Wash her with musalman's blood to purify her.. Take revenge of Mughal rules.. Burn this nation.. Lets kill all those who do not stand in your line.. Do not spare any one.. After this country will be divided and burned, may be you will get satisfaction..

Me is no allowed to perpetrate mass genocide?
s0716.gif
s0716.gif
s0716.gif

jungle mein mor nacha kisse na dekha hum na thudi se pike kya jumein sab ne dekha .
jungle mein:cheesy:

Me is no allowed to perpetrate mass genocide?
s0716.gif
s0716.gif
s0716.gif

Secularist traitors like you are going to be the first in the genocide list :D

jungle mein mor nacha kisse na dekha hum na thudi se pike kya jumein sab ne dekha .
jungle mein:cheesy:

I understand what you are trying to say.. You were replying in a sane manner and it makes sense too, then you stoop down to his level.. Why cant you just share your POV and make people understand rather than talking gibberish like a delusional religious bigot..You dont have to insult any religion to share your POV..

I think things will get worse before 2014 ,New Hindu Hriday Samrat likely to create the poisonous atmosphere which was created by Old Hindu Hriday Samrat in early 1990s.
Some are saying Muslim youth started it, Today names of 4 convicts of Delhi Gang rape are revealed all Hindus so should there be a mahapanchayat and anti hindu riots.
Some saying 30 people killed so president rule,In 2002 thousands were killed did BJP declare President Rule.
No matter whom you support ,the 2 parties which will gain from this are BJP and SP.

Secularist traitors like you are going to be the first in the genocide list :D

Me will kill everyone before that, as I was telling that treasonous Hinduguy (can you believe it, he sympathizes with the pole vaulters) I am going to take over the NCA and perpetrate genocide across the whole continent. If only I could press the button and glut upon the terror of the charred souls at the same time.
t2310.gif

Me will kill everyone before that, as I was telling that treasonous Hinduguy (can you believe it, he sympathizes with the pole vaulters) I am going to take over the NCA and perpetrate genocide across the whole continent. If only I could press the button and glut upon the terror of the charred souls at the same time.
t2310.gif

Kill atleast 50 million of us.. Then only this kind of madness will end and people started seeing each other with out their religious glasses..

Kill atleast 50 million of us.. Then only this kind of madness will end and people started seeing each other with out their religious glasses..

Emm.."genocide across the continent"- last I checked this is Asia not Australia- we are talking in the billions baby- BILLIONS!:smokin:

I think things will get worse before 2014 ,New Hindu Hriday Samrat likely to create the poisonous atmosphere which was created by Old Hindu Hriday Samrat in early 1990s.
Some are saying Muslim youth started it, Today names of 4 convicts of Delhi Gang rape are revealed all Hindus so should there be a mahapanchayat and anti hindu riots.
Some saying 30 people killed so president rule,In 2002 thousands were killed did BJP declare President Rule.
No matter whom you support ,the 2 parties which will gain from this are BJP and SP.

search and find the name of fifth one ,the Minor guy who inserted iron rod and pulled out intestine with bare hands ....

Do you know that the most beastly of them all - the one who put a rod and pulled out her intestines, the juvenile - was a Muslim. No Hindu will stoop to such inhumanity.

And why shouldn't they?

When Congress Muslim MLAs openly say in public gathering after Friday prayers:angel: that "do ghante do sab jatton ko khatam kar denge" :angry:

Muzaffarnagar riots: a meeting after Friday prayers exploited by politicians | NDTV.com

Muzaffarnagar_August30_meeting_pics_295.jpg

Muzaffarnagar: The prelude to the riots that have ripped through Muzaffarnagar in Western Uttar Pradesh killing at least 30 unfolded in the village of Kawal, where in the last week of August, two Jat brothers killed a Muslim boy who was stalking their sister. Less than an hour later, they were then lynched to death.

To check the tide of communal tension, local officials banned public meetings. But just three days later, on a Friday, politicians extinguished any chance of a return to normal. After Friday prayers, a meeting was called by religious leaders and politicians in Muzaffarnagar, around 125 km north east of Delhi.

With an audience of about 2,000 people, most of them Muslims, local leaders from the Congress and Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj Party or BSP took the stage.

When asked why they didn't intervene to have the meeting cancelled, local officials claimed they had been misled. Kaushal Raj, the District Magistrate of Muzaffarnagar, said that religious leaders had said the meeting would focus on collecting a petition demanding justice in the Kawal case, but that the gathering was then hijacked by the politicians - Qader Rana and Jameel Ahmed of the BSP, and Saeed-uz-zaman of the Congress. All three feature now in an FIR or police case on charges that include inciting communal tension. While Mr Rana, who represents Muzaffarnagar in Parliament was not available for comment, his colleague said that the rally had been sanctioned by local officials. Saeed-uz-zaman's son said the politicians had done no wrong, legally or morally.

Is country main jitne dange hue hai sab congressi haramzaadon nai karwaye hai, And this one is no fcking different.

Open your eyes you pseudo secularists.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom