What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

Bro I am RSS. What's your beef with us? And how do you equate our shakhas with madrassas?
yaar i am supportibe of 90% rss activities but they do teach some bullshit stuff too

Now 95% ppl know what to take and what to discard but 5% cannot make this distinction so its better we do away with that stuff.

Don't take me wrong man

Dude, they've been wanting to engineer communal tensions in UP for some time now. It's been less than a month since their chums in the VHP made all that noise about the temple yatra.

How much Kongie pays for Internet discussion? What about Other countries (pakistran,BD,Iraq.Syria)? BJP engineered the communal tension there??

WHat about Kerla? What about Asam? What about West Bengal??

When they will come to your home to kill you, then only you will understand..

How much Kongie pays for Internet discussion? What about Other countries (pakistran,BD,Iraq.Syria)? BJP engineered the communal tension there??

WHat about Kerla? What about Asam? What about West Bengal??

When they will come to your home to kill you, then only you will understand..

u nailed it man

yaar i am supportibe of 90% rss activities but they do teach some bullshit stuff too

Now 95% ppl know what to take and what to discard but 5% cannot make this distinction so its better we do away with that stuff.

Don't take me wrong man

At large nowhere in Shakha talk about Muslims. If you had been to some Shakha where some member were fanatic then it would be an isolated incident.

I had been to there Shakha for some time, The routine of Shakha
1. Assembly
2. Exercise
3. Game
4. Discussion (About Nationalism)
5. Prayer

I will not pass the judgement that you are right or wrong, I can only say, I never saw anything anti-Muslim in Shakha (Outside shakha what RSS member does I don't know)

Bro I joined just 8 months back. A little before I joined PDF incidentally. In that time I have taken part in numerous public welfare programs. Raised money for Uttarakhand. And worked on building a primary school in a village 40 kms from the city. Not once have I been expose to any anti-Muslim propaganda. You will be surprised how many college kids are joining the RSS in the past 3-4 years. My shakha has 236 sevaks, of which more than 150 are from city colleges.

At large nowhere in Shakha talk about Muslims. If you had been to some Shakha where some member were fanatic then it would be an isolated incident.

I had been to there Shakha for some time, The routine of Shakha
1. Assembly
2. Exercise
3. Game
4. Discussion (About Nationalism)
5. Prayer

I will not pass the judgement that you are right or wrong, I can only say, I never saw anything anti-Muslim in Shakha (Outside shakha what RSS member does I don't know)

na...its cool man
maybe i was wrong as i have never personally gone to a shakha but i will not equate a madrassa with a shakha even in my dream...........be assured of that

One more low mentality RSS recruit
Why did he took the law into his own hand if police is not filling FIR there are lots of option one can take.
If every body start law own to their hand then it will become jungle raj.

You said from last 1 year muslim are targeting hindu girls can you please provide the any link to support your claim.

it is reported in the news all over people returning from panchayat where involved in arson.

BJP MLA Som Sangeet was booked on Tuesday for uploading a fake video that incited communal tensions in Muzaffarnagar district and nearby areas of Uttar Pradesh

Read more at: Muzaffarnagar riots: BJP MLA booked for uploading fake video

No one shot Miyan, he was stabbed. What else a brother can do? Islamic Police (Lashkar-e-Islam) is not taking any case against Muslim in UP, my brother.

In last 1 year Muslims are targeting Hindu girls (Jehad)

No one did Arson during cremation.
BJP didn't uploaded the video, The fake video was originated from Pakistan. The truth is Hindu kids were killed like Islam kill Cow.
Yes I agree BJP is getting benefitted from Syrian Shia Killing, BJP was benefitted from Times Square case, BJP was benefitted by 9/11, 26/11 Which concliude that BJP had conspiring all these events. Evil BJP...

@kalu_miah
Generally muslim and all minority are safe in india .
Most of majority hindus are very civilised and respectful and we never have any problems there are bad apple in every community.
when riots happen people from both community dies the biggest riots in Gujarat resulted in around 1000 -1500 muslim dead and hindu around 350 - 500 dead so both the community is the loser nobody wins except the anti social element and communal party who feeds on fear from majority that muslim are going to take over and destroy your way of life.

Bro I am RSS. What's your beef with us? And how do you equate our shakhas with madrassas?

Mate there are Madrassas who gave education to Hindu children in who cannot afford schooling.. I think @Contrarian mentioned it in this forum.. Banning all Madrassas is also wrong.. Even though I was not an RSS member, I was active in ABVP during college times.. People from RSS used to come to colleges to take classes and I never encountered any communal speeches from them.. They mainly focused on Nationalism..

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Who Shot and killed muslim Youth.
2) If somebody misbehave so you kill him or take him to POlice [Jungle raj hai kya].
3) Why the Mob coming from cremation involved in arson.
4) Why BJP Politian Uploaded Facke video of muslim group beating and killing hindu youth.
5) Whe else is going to benefited from this riot except BJP who feeds on killing innocent people.

Don't start playing victim card.. Whole world knows how peace loving you guys are.. It was long due since SP came into the power.. Total anarchy they have created by siding with Peace Loving Mullahs and they are reaping it...
Look how calm and cool you guys are in Gujrat once you have shown your AUKAAT.. "Laaton ke bhht Baaton se nahin Maanate"

all over india law an order situation is getting worse there are groups affiliated to political party take advantage of their patronage so the poor police cannot do any thing its happen in mumbai also .

but because of some people to target whole community and make them like villian is not good .

its a shame still in india we are having riots after 65 years of independent we still don't know how to live together .

Sitting in Dallas you still think UP is all heaven. Things are turning up bad in UP, man. Even my community was attacked a few days ago when Buddha park was attacked.

Secularism of what is being done in India is bad. Earlier even I used to think that Muslims are being victimized and targeted. Forget, Muslim as such, even Shiites were targeted by Sunnis just recently in UP.

Google it if you don't know.

Anything against BJP is fair assessment for you. :coffee:

@Czar786 are you alright?? You posts are making much sense now.. Why cant you post like this rather than behaving like an amateur guy...

Last edited by a moderator:
all over india law an order situation is getting worse there are groups affiliated to political party take advantage of their patronage so the poor police cannot do any thing its happen in mumbai also .

but because of some people to target whole community and make them like villian is not good .

its a shame still in india we are having riots after 65 years of independent we still don't know how to live together .

Hindus are living with these Hate Monger Muslims since more than 1000 years and know how to live with these.. You don't need to lecture us.. Go and pray for your Mulla-Yam...

i know you are frustrated because we rule over your kind for more then 900 years and treat you like slaves just killing 2000 people is not going to help you .you guys are running out of time its a muslim explosion is coming their will be no place for you in Bharat mata because she is going to Revert to islam and you will be again orphan.

Don't start playing victim card.. Whole world knows how peace loving you guys are.. It was long due since SP came into the power.. Total anarchy they have created by siding with Peace Loving Mullahs and they are reaping it...
Look how calm and cool you guys are in Gujrat once you have shown your AUKAAT.. "Laaton ke bhht Baaton se nahin Maanate"

Back
Top Bottom