What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

Are they Hindu or Muslims?

article-2415494-1BB29DA9000005DC-310_634x531.jpg

article-2415494-1BB29341000005DC-942_634x423.jpg

article-2415494-1BB295DD000005DC-768_306x510.jpg

article-2415494-1BB2C488000005DC-140_306x510.jpg

My reply is about "Delhi rape case " you mentioned in your post .....

SO which thappa would you want? The Thekedaar of Secoolarism? Or the evil, fascist, radical, fanatic, racist, nazi communal? :P

Evil is not the occurrence of something bad; but the refusal to face and destroy it.

When you have no answer, you say something like this to conclude.

Wonder why we are not saying about Jews, Parsis, atheists and other groups of people living in India the same way. .. maybe you should think why.

After you done with Christians and muslims, their time will also come.. Do not worry.. Its what happen in every communal word.. Bigots need an enemy to survive, if they cannot find any, they will create one.. I do have answer for your queries but I am not interested in mud slinging contest any more.. As I said, kill every one and be happy!!

Now you have us fascist, evil, communal peaceful Muslim-hating, war-mongering Buddhists as competition. :D What say?
man u buddhists are real cause of hatred,,,,i am coming after u:taz:

What you want me to do.. Just tell that all Muslims are terrorists and criminals?? Do you see me branding all Hindus as communal?? I have communicating with enough muslims and hindus in real life that I know that most of them are trying to earn bread and butter for day to day life.. They dont bother about religion.. They dont bother about Pakistan.. They just wanted a peaceful life.. Anyway, I am done with discussing it.. take care..

And you think the rest of us don't interact with people of this community? I've known a few muslims (mainly ismailis, shiites and ahmedis) who are nationalists.

By Islam's definition, such people are heretics as they don't spread Islam by any means. So while they may appear muslim by name to us, they are traitors by the definition of their own religion.

You tell me, then what to do?

Here is something you want to see.

Google each of these rape/attack/riot causes and see it yourself. I researched this stuff before forming an outlook.

See for yourself.

1209077_609824269070358_710215333_n.jpg

If you're the brother of any of these girls raped and you retaliated and instead of supporting you if others used religion as the excuse, tell me what will you do after your sister's life is destroyed?

man u buddhists are real cause of hatred,,,,i am coming after u:taz:

Yeah see! How violent we are. We were violently killing people by praying and meditating at our place of worship when a peace-loving muslim planted a very peaceful bomb and caused a flowery blast that brought tears of joy in the eyes of the world.

Damn we are violent, war-mongers.

Yeah see! How violent we are. We were violently killing people by praying and meditating at our place of worship when a peace-loving muslim planted a very peaceful bomb and caused a flowery blast that brought tears of joy in the eyes of the world.

Damn we are violent, war-mongers.
i will crush u evil hate mongering,,,weapon weilding,war causing maggots

:chilli:

What does "baniya" mean?......am taking "yindoo" to be some sort of derogative term for hindu?
its a joke dude............banias are like jews of india(very intelligent and sharp ppl)

i know you are frustrated because we rule over your kind for more then 900 years and treat you like slaves just killing 2000 people is not going to help you .you guys are running out of time its a muslim explosion is coming their will be no place for you in Bharat mata because she is going to Revert to islam and you will be again orphan.

Is some sort of outline for a new bollywood movie your working on?

And after Mahabodhi blasts, even we are categorized as communal. Won't you evil Hindoo baniyas welcome us? :D

@Flamingo ji, you sardars are only left now to be stamped as communal. Interested? :P

Don't stamp us as Communal :no: Kisi ko toh sickular rehne do :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think?
63-13f.jpg

Muslim

I would assume by the above pics that his a muslim.

or Wajib ul Qatl? :D

I cant say i am an expert on islam like yourself with the "Wajib ul Qatl" question, which by the way i have no idea what it means and would be grateful if you could expand my knowledge on islam by explaining to me what it means.
I am assuming from the photo that it must be something to do with sitting-showing respect-going to a temple and this somehow stops you from becoming a muslim, if thats the case then just as one example Nawaaz sharif went to is ancestral home in Jati Umra near amristar and was greeted by the sikh villagers and visited a his home which is now a temple......the villagers even did prayers for him to win the elections
Residents of Jati Umra, the ancestral village of Nawaz Sharif's celebrate his election victory - 42-46509022 - Rights Managed - Stock Photo - Corbis
epa03697048 Residents of... - pakistan sweets - latimes.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwp4hoTRKTc

Its interesting how you take your time to answer my post but fail to answer or question your own indian friend about his statement that all muslims from india should go to pakistan.......i point out that we start with Dr Abdul Kalam and you try spinning it out as if i am the one that needs to be questioned.

Bahut mehnat ki hai
Please provide the link of the crime you mention its 100% bullSh$$ .
i can fill the complete page of hindu rapist going around on fcuking spree
just a example Mukesh Singh, Akshay Thakur, Pawan Gupta, Vinay Sharma. all hindu in delhi gang rape

Read more at: December 16 Delhi gangrape case: What lies ahead for the four accused? : Delhi, News - India Today

and the muzaffarpur incident was just a eye teasing not a rape .

good try though
but in muzaffarpur incident it was just eye teasing
And you think the rest of us don't interact with people of this community? I've known a few muslims (mainly ismailis, shiites and ahmedis) who are nationalists.

By Islam's definition, such people are heretics as they don't spread Islam by any means. So while they may appear muslim by name to us, they are traitors by the definition of their own religion.

You tell me, then what to do?

Here is something you want to see.

Google each of these rape/attack/riot causes and see it yourself. I researched this stuff before forming an outlook.

See for yourself.

1209077_609824269070358_710215333_n.jpg

If you're the brother of any of these girls raped and you retaliated and instead of supporting you if others used religion as the excuse, tell me what will you do after your sister's life is destroyed?

so these what evil hindu wants
submissive muslim :omghaha:

What do you think?

Muslim or Wajib ul Qatl? :D

63-13f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom