What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

An ideology and organisations cannot survive with out the foot soldiers..If these people do not have adequate support it will be easier for government to take action against them.. Just look at Madani of Kerala.. Kerala government still worships him because of vote bank politics.. But TN government arrested him and send him to jail because, he do not have much support in Tamil Nadu..

"An ideology and organisations cannot survive with out the foot soldiers" - True. But what if they are truly motivated and not coming for monetary gains?
"Kerala government still worships him because of vote bank politics" - This means he has genuine support in Kerala. I am sure they are not paid to support. The support is ideological.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...communal-polarisation-up-9.html#ixzz2eYxvIPLH

"An ideology and organisations cannot survive with out the foot soldiers" - True. But what if they are truly motivated and not coming for monetary gains?
"Kerala government still worships him because of vote bank politics" - This means he has genuine support in Kerala. I am sure they are not paid to support. The support is ideological.

No it was political.. PDP become strong after Babri Masjid incident..People become polarized and PDP cashed on it.. You can see PDP support is getting weakened after funds start flowing to Muslim League of Kerala..

No it was political.. PDP become strong after Babri Masjid incident..People become polarized and PDP cashed on it.. You can see PDP support is getting weakened after funds start flowing to Muslim League of Kerala..

Wow - that's another secular party there. :ashamed:

Yupz, the same party who introduced a circular that a Muslim girl can marry at the age of 16 :hitwall:

If an American girl can marry at the age of 16, why not a Muslim girl despite born in a tropical country.

If an American girl can marry at the age of 16, why not a Muslim girl despite born in a tropical country.

Because, the Indian law state that women can marry at the age of 18 only.. Come one mate.. At 16 they are only kids... I thought you were one of those liberal thinking guys.. If you have a daughter you really want her to get her married at the age of 16??

what sort of foolish logic was that??

muslim girl born in a tropical country??!!

Because, the Indian law state that women can marry at the age of 18 only.. Come one mate.. At 16 they are only kids... I thought you were one of those liberal thinking guys.. If you have a daughter you really want her to get her married at the age of 16??

Yes I am liberal. Thats why I am liberal on age of consent as well..
Regarding my daughter, well it will all depends. If she starts fooling around at that age, I would certainly consider that.

You mean India.. because India is not Islamin republic. Because Indian religion don't allow to marry a 54 old Buddha to 6 or 9 year old girl..

Because India is run by rule, not by some fanatic old religious BS..

@seiko bhai, Hindus are always comfortable in their faith. I do not think it has anything to do with being ashamed of our faith. But yes, we are at pains to not offend smaller faiths because of our overpowering numbers. Because we realize that all smaller faiths, whether they grew on our land or came from outside, at the end of the day the people who follow them are our own only. So how can we fight or offend them?

So in the process of pseudo-secularism and appeasement politics and political correctness pandering to Western concepts birthed a few 100 years ago, we have forgotten what it truly means to be Hindu and Indian with a history and heritage spanning thousands of years. We have become ashamed to be Hindu because we have been programmed to believe that doing that is somehow being less Indian and anti smaller faiths.

Nothing can be smellier BS than that.

Being Hindu is being Indian, being Hindu is being secular. Hindutva is not a bad word. It is not a religious concept. As our leaders and sanghrakshaks have always taught us, Hindutva is the essence of being Indian. It is inclusive and cultural nationalism. Hence it is for ALL Indians. Hence why I believe that RSS is and should be open to ALL Indians, and not only those of us who still follow the ancestral faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean India.. because India is not Islamin republic. Because Indian religion don't allow to marry a 54 old Buddha to 6 or 9 year old girl..

You are stretching it too far... and you will not find it very comforting if you were shown the reality. :)

ppl are born in subcontinent,,,,study here then become foreign nationals and suddenly they start talking like a gora.........:omghaha:

You are stretching it too far... and you will not find it very comforting if you were shown the reality. :)

go to bd forum and talk on that reality...............at least we will not permit these things formally,,,,,if still ignorant ppl are hell bent on destroying their daughter's life(any religion),so be it

Yes I am liberal. Thats why I am liberal on age of consent as well..
Regarding my daughter, well it will all depends. If she starts fooling around at that age, I would certainly consider that.

Think about how mature a 16 year old will be?? Is it that age to be fool around? I mean I did it and am sure that you did also.. Its not a excuse to get a girl married.. Find some other excuses..

Back
Top Bottom