What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

Kisi ke bhi pet pe laath nahi maarni chahiye. :hang2:

The only issue I have with most religions is the dietary restrictions- khane pe pabandi na lagao yaar- baki chalega.

bai humne to kisi ko nai maan,,,,,,khoob khaya

Hold up! WHAT? All that the goras gave me was a kettle and a pin, and then an admonishment about my proclivity for wearing only a loin cloth.:angry:

Dude you just blow the cover of our US agents with the posts.. They should have use that pin on your A$$ :pissed:

Akhbar Owaisi Zindabad!

Owaisi for President!

Down with the coward Indians.

Kisi ke bhi pet pe laath nahi maarni chahiye. :hang2:

The only issue I have with most religions is the dietary restrictions- khane pe pabandi na lagao yaar- baki chalega.

Buddy , I am a regular beef eater .... :lol:

Most keralites are .

Buddy , I am a regular beef eater .... :lol:

Most keralites are .

I shall pray for your salvation.:partay:

Waise- on topic.

That the BJP shall cash in on the heightened communal divide is no indicator or proof of whether the BJP in the first place facilitated said tensions. If babus and netas are happy in grinding their political axes on the backs of different religious communities in certain states then they can hardly start pointing and screaming when the citizenry begins to vote on religious lines and certain parties end up with an advantage.

I shall pray for your salvation.:partay:

smileys-praying-554778.gif

Waise- on topic.

That the BJP shall cash in on the heightened communal divide is no indicator or proof of whether the BJP in he the first place facilitated said tensions. If babus and netas are happy in grinding their political axes on the backs of different religious communities in certain states then they can hardly start pointing and screaming when the citizenry begins to vote on religious lines and certain parties end up with an advantage.

this incident shows that it is too much to ask for maturity from political parties of India .

It was expected but I am really disappointed .

According to latest reports , every single one of them tried to get a leverage out of the tensed situation .

BSP , SP , Congress and BJP - every single one of them .... :disagree:

I guess the Indians are quiet since they are getting their a$$e$ kicked in the streets of UP by Muslims. :lol:

Not much of a provocation.. Try harder.. You can do it...

There's really nothing I have to do.

That pretty much says it all.

Is that so? It says nothing.. I have seen news many Pakistanis blown themselves in your own country.. Is that what we should think of your country.. You are loosing the touch dear..

BTW hws your mother? Hope she is alright now..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom