What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

Is that so? It says nothing.. I have seen news many Pakistanis blown themselves in your own country.. Is that what we should think of your country.. You are loosing the touch dear..

BTW hws your mother? Hope she is alright now..

Of course she is, she is not in India.

I just read that the reason why BJP never made inroads into TN is because..........all I know is that there is no BJP in TN and no communal violence. I love tams, remove the problem long before it raises it's ugly head.

After this election you will come to know that from TN, Congress is also removed.

Think about how mature a 16 year old will be?? Is it that age to be fool around? I mean I did it and am sure that you did also.. Its not a excuse to get a girl married.. Find some other excuses..

I used to think your way my friend. I seen my friends in school got married when they were 9th or 10th grade and they were pretty mature while I was just a kid. Everybody is now doing great as their children already grown up and doing better than me. Marriage is just a part of life and you can still get matured after the marriage. Naturally a girl should take first baby before the age of 22 otherwise they will have to go through scissors which suggest a natural age for girls to get married not too far from the age of 16.

This age thing was publicized in sub continent only because of over population and govt took every possible excuse to delay marriage so that the girls take less children.

...BJP want to cash in....????
..what about trolls trying to cash in...!!!
...actually ..it is SP and congress who want to make muslims insecure..after all they treat them like heards..and the community acts like a heard...
..good luck to 'backward' looking community...who let themselves get exploited by their "well wisher"...

There's really nothing I have to do.

That pretty much says it all.

A person trying to destroy a memorial of two freedom fighters who fought for India , pakistan and bangladesh to be rescued from british.

It only says what kind of @sshole he is .

@iajdani .. Did you studied in US or Bangladesh?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to think your way my friend. I seen my friends in school got married when they were 9th or 10th grade and they were pretty mature while I was just a kid. Everybody is now doing great as their children already grown up and doing better than me. Marriage is just a part of life and you can still get matured after the marriage. Naturally a girl should take first baby before the age of 22 otherwise they will have to go through scissors which suggest a natural age for girls to get married not too far from the age of 16.

This age thing was publicized in sub continent only because of over population and govt took every possible excuse to delay marriage so that the girls take less children.

For some people yes.. It might have clicked.. But do you think it will work every time?? Mate in subcontinent an average man can get settled with a job to protect his family at the age of 25-30.. And I certainly think that in todays world a family can survive only when both husband and wife are working.. At the age of 16 she does not have any choice rather than obeying her parents.. Then its up to the husband's attitude that whether she can study or not..Let her be mature to take her own decision about marriage..

Back
Top Bottom