What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

SP has not called Army on 1st place, they just let everything happen. Azam khan was pretty happy initially but when Hindus started retaliate he just pissed off and situation is out of control for SP now.
BRO no disrespect but it was just to make other understand nothing else. Even Jats in UP are under OBC :D
Mulayam has made inflow more water in yamuna and all the bridges have sealed by Police and para-military already.

Even Azam Khan said that if he gets liberty for 3 hours, he will make every Hindu in UP to offer Namaz in mosque :lol:

No one cares. Their man MP Kadir Khan sustained injury in right hand and his nephew has been shot dead by military. Also, military has nabbed 13 bangladeshi national terrorists from his premises with lots of weapons including AK-47s, cartridges, bombs etc

Lol bro no offence taken. I know UP jats come under OBC, and I was so pi$$ed off when us Haryanvi Jats also started demanding the same status. It's like hamne padhna likhna nahi sirf bus reservation de do. It's a shame really.
Yeah Azam khan got kicked in the nut$ack real hard this time around, he didn't even go to the SP meeting today.

Lol bro no offence taken. I know UP jats come under OBC, and I was so pi$$ed off when us Haryanvi Jats also started demanding the same status. It's like hamne padhna likhna nahi sirf bus reservation de do. It's a shame really.
Yeah Azam khan got kicked in the nut$ack real hard this time around, he didn't even go to the SP meeting today.

Once I went to drop my cousin for Delhi Police test, there I found that most of the Jats refused to opt for using their quota because of status quo.

Last night, my cousins (maternal uncle's sons) were attacked by muslim mob in village but luckily they managed to survive. Even that mob attacked Temple too.
Now, riots has spread to villages and its already out of control for govt. Newspapers, news etc are already banned in Baghpat district.

I think, it is available on India Today website. What the BJP leader is saying is pygmy when compared with what our secular leaders are saying. Moreover, her speech was given much later on 7th Sep - I guess. The BSP leader Rana's speech is from 30th August itself. I guess BJP leader's speech was included for political correctness and to appear secular and neutral.

Anybody who knows anything knows that these kind of speeches are quite "normal" after friday prayers. Only this time they culminated in riots, so this time they made it to the national television. (Normally they are swept under carpet to maintain the (artificial) sauhard (harmony) between the communities.) Moreover, these videos will be used to blame the politicians - but the actual problem lies with the Muslims. The rapture that each such statement such as, "Tau khuda ki kasam Muzaffarnagar main koi [Hindu] baccha bhi nahi bachega", recieves is a testimony in itself.

Seriously, everyone is blaming that video but reality is no-one in the villages in western UP is aware of How to play video on youtube etc on cell phones.

Once I went to drop my cousin for Delhi Police test, there I found that most of the Jats refused to opt for using their quota because of status quo.

Last night, my cousins (maternal uncle's sons) were attacked by muslim mob in village but luckily they managed to survive. Even that mob attacked Temple too.
Now, riots has spread to villages and its already out of control for govt. Newspapers, news etc are already banned in Baghpat district.
I hope they all are safe now, damages to the temple can be restored so not worried about them. Yeah it seems that fake vid has reached to other districts and this is just going to spiral into a huge $hit storm. Tyagis, Rajputs, Yadavs and SC's are also helping around to teach Azam Khan's disillusioned tattus a nice lesson.
Azam Khan has killed SP single handedly. Even muslims are distancing themselves from them.

Seriously, everyone is blaming that video but reality is no-one in the villages in western UP is aware of How to play video on youtube etc on cell phones.

what @palsh is refering to is this video...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont underestimate this snake Azam Khan. He is a very sharp and twisted mind. I dont think he is actually upset with Mulayam Singh, keeping in mind Mulayam Singh actually gave them a free hand and sarkari immunity. Even if he is actually upset, it wouldnt make any difference anyway. Becoz muslims will still vote for SP anyway.

I hope they all are safe now, damages to the temple can be restored so not worried about them. Yeah it seems that fake vid has reached to other districts and this is just going to spiral into a huge $hit storm. Tyagis, Rajputs, Yadavs and SC's are also helping around to teach Azam Khan's disillusioned tattus a nice lesson.
Azam Khan has killed SP single handedly. Even muslims are distancing themselves from them.

Would you believe today lady SSP herself raided some of the houses in village and they have seized around 2 mini tempo truck (Tata magic) full of ammunition and weapons :D

Don't know where its going to end!!! but its for sure, lots of criminal elements in every village hindu/muslim is taking the lead

yaar can any one tell how many hindus and muslims have died??

Had police been unbiased from the start things wouldn't have flared up .. anyway there are news of fresh clashes coming out from adjoining Baghpat district.
Curfew relaxed in Muzaffarnagar, clashes erupt in Baghpat - The Times of India

I know sophisticated,Stephens educated jats but sorry don't mess with them.

More rural they are,more honourable they get.

What i meant was that, this boy acted in an epic stupid way.

Killing a muslim in his own village was retarded. He should be nominated for darwin's award.

Don't confuse stupidity with bravery.

Rana's nephew has been shot dead by Army (Confirmed) and he has suffered injuries but some sources says that he has been shot down too. He is very close to both Azam Khan(SP) and BSP

That is probably a good news.

yaar can any one tell how many hindus and muslims have died??

Not exact figures but sources says hundreds of hindus were killed on the very 1st day while returning from panchayat. There were more casualties in Muzaffarnagar next day too when young boys were arrested by police as part of conspiracy and others were like siiting ducks
Later on, muslim side has suffered more casualties. Many of the families from every part has displaced to other villages. Some for safety and some to strengthen their unity.

Rana's nephew has been shot dead by Army (Confirmed) and he has suffered injuries but some sources says that he has been shot down too. He is very close to both Azam Khan(SP) and BSP
Heard that news like couple of days ago, but it turned out to be fake. If it's a new development than Big up to the Army.

That is probably a good news.

Yup, funny thing is, His nephew fired shot towards Army :D
Rana has been nabbed with 13 Bangladeshi terrorists with automatic weapons and ammunition

Heard that news like couple of days ago, but it turned out to be fake. If it's a new development than Big up to the Army.

Not fake, confirmed!!!

I am not confirmed about Rana but for sure he is either under-arrest by Army or he has been killed too.

What i meant was that, this boy acted in an epic stupid way.

Killing a muslim in his own village was retarded. He should be nominated for darwin's award.

Don't confuse stupidity with bravery.
Not retarded both boys went to talk with the family of the boy( they thought his parents might put some sense and manners into his head) but that guy started calling names to their sister, they stabbed him multiple times in front of his family but couldn't escape from the village.

Do you really expect that somebody can provide you such information? Only assume that, Muslims got it real bad - since the army has been called in. And the reprisals will continue deep into the months of november-december, and will pick up once the army is withdrawn.

Exactly, if it leads to bring Akhilesh Govt down(unlikely), it will be a dead end for muslims. I was surprised to hear that muslims has automated weapons and hell lots of ammunition.

Back
Top Bottom