What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

According to Hindustan Times:

A series of riots that claims the lives of about 40 people (60% Muslim, 40% Hindu, according to a police source)

common yaa, it's congra$$ mouthpiece!
Any Local news will be better!

Invincible INDIAN said:
No one cares. Their man MP Kadir Khan sustained injury in right hand and his nephew has been shot dead by military. Also, military has nabbed 13 bangladeshi national terrorists from his premises with lots of weapons including AK-47s, cartridges, bombs etc

Is it true? Bangladeshi terrorists?
Mainstream media are cowards to even report this?

BJP will gain because people of UP have now realized in a hard way, what kind of sick losers they helped elected at center and at state. None of them cared for the problems of people. All they know is to find a new way to loot people/country and ways to please their vote banks. Governance and Development are two no go areas for SP and Congress.

Last edited by a moderator:
BJP will gain because people of UP have now realized in a hard way, what kind of sick losers they helped elected at center and at state. None of them cared for the problems of people. All they know is to find a new way to loot people/country and ways to please their vote banks. Governance and Development are two no go areas for SP and Congress.

That is not going to happen. UP votes on caste with exception of Sunni muslims who vote on basis of religion.

Breaking News!!!

1151039_618152708207306_2064347926_n.jpg

But Where is the Media ... Sab Modi Aur BJP ki galti haii...

Come on man, do you think congress really give a Fcuk about these sex scandals .... Congress's main spokesperson Manu Singhvi bring his ugly @ss face everyday on the telly with a glee.

Today a policemen has died of injuries in kirthal village(not tirthal as journalists are mentioning). Several other clashes and casualties have taken place in Villages Sarurpur, kirthal, sanoli, nangla, luhari(baghpat distt) etc

In UP, Jats are less active as police is arresting them on suspicion grounds but Choode are too aggressive

Indeed....

You have to organize the Jats,give them modern education as well good agricultural knowledge and miliotary training.

They deserve to be officers if the Army.

Once I went to drop my cousin for Delhi Police test, there I found that most of the Jats refused to opt for using their quota because of status quo.

Last night, my cousins (maternal uncle's sons) were attacked by muslim mob in village but luckily they managed to survive. Even that mob attacked Temple too.
Now, riots has spread to villages and its already out of control for govt. Newspapers, news etc are already banned in Baghpat district.

My best friend,a Dahiya from Rohtak was mighty pissed when asked about Jat reservation,he was like,I am a jat,i till the land and make my food,why should i beg?

funny thing is he is the amongst the intellectual kind in his village.

he wears specs and owns a CA coaching institute in Panchkula.

Haha.

Agreed. Even in riot other castes do not join. Heck, if it was not the regular pachayats and mahapanchayats UP Jats themselves would have been isolated. If it was not fear of reprisal from Jats from Haryana, Rajasthan and possibly even Punjab - things would have been different from what they are now.

Funny how these panchayats are castigated year-on-year on basis for their views/farmaans. Yet it is these panchayats who are keeping Hindu/Jat resistance against Muslims (much like Bal Thakre in Maharashtra) when the $hit hits the fan. This is what will happen if you break the social fabric in name of modernity.

You hit the nail,solid and proper.

This is it.

You have to organize the Jats,give them modern education as well good agricultural knowledge and miliotary training.

They deserve to be officers if the Army.

In UP, Jats living standard is not up-to the mark as compared to Jats in Haryana even they have more fertile land because of govt in-sensitivity.

Back
Top Bottom