What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

Yup, funny thing is, His nephew fired shot towards Army :D
Rana has been nabbed with 13 Bangladeshi terrorists with automatic weapons and ammunition
Not fake, confirmed!!!

I am not confirmed about Rana but for sure he is either under-arrest by Army or he has been killed too.
Lol he was the one shouting "kisi ko kuch nahi hone dunga" ... god riddance saale to 2 gaj zameen nahi milni chahiye dafnane ke liye. Can anyone tell me from which regiment of the Army has been called in? Because Jat regiment's center is Bariely.

@ranjeet @palash

Still an stupid act.

If they were so enraged and driven by such bloodlust, they could have settled score later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not retarded both boys went to talk with the family of the boy( they thought his parents might put some sense and manners into his head) but that guy started calling names to their sister, they stabbed him multiple times in front of his family but couldn't escape from the village.

No one goes for a talk having knives in hand :agree:

Lol he was the one shouting "kisi ko kuch nahi hone dunga" ... god riddance saale to 2 gaj zameen nahi milni chahiye dafnane ke liye. Can anyone tell me from which regiment of the Army has been called in? Because Jat regiment's center is Bariely.

Probably the one from meerut cantt.

My father is currently posted in bareilly and it is also on high alert.

@ranjeet @palash

Still an stupid act.

If they were so enraged and driven by such bloodlust, they could have settled score later on.
I know they should have done that for their own safety but unfortunately Jats are not well known for plotting and planning, Jab jahan gussa aa gaya saale ke wahin rak diya.

No info on Army. BTW, he was accused in no of cases and they are 7 brother all togather (real and cousins)

Then you obviously dont know about western UP. They go to college with knives and kattas with them.

my Grand Parents belongs to Shamli district(prior Muzaffarnagar) and Maternal grand Parents belongs to Baghpat(prior Meerut) :D :omghaha: I have spent much time in Baraut (Distt Baghpat previously Meerut)

might have took them for their own safety? :undecided:

Not for safety, they went for attack pre-determined but sure not to kill him and all they were nabbed by relatives and other villagers

No info on Army. BTW, he was accused in no of cases and they are 7 brother all togather (real and cousins)
Kya baat hai yaar ... kuch yaad dila diya tune yeh baat keh ke ..

sorry.. I guess i better delete it.

my Grand Parents belongs to Shamli district(prior Muzaffarnagar) and Maternal grand Parents belongs to Baghpat(prior Meerut) :D :omghaha: I have spent much time in Baraut (Distt Baghpat previously Meerut)

Not for safety, they went for attack pre-determined but sure not to kill him and all they were nabbed by relatives and other villagers

yeah what @palsh said might be true.

Back
Top Bottom