What's new

BJP MP demands renaming of Aurangzeb Road to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road

which is being redeveloped.....

wait for someone to raise a renaming demand.

do you have problem with demand of Aurengzeb road to be renamed after Dr Kalam?

no.

Of what? of renaming of road? Its not worth getting scared of..

i am talking about the bigger agenda... tejo mahalaya, shiv sena demanding renaming, 5000 year old interplanetary craft, bjp demanding renaming, obomba visiting india, calling for treason charges against those who asked why only yakub memon is being hanged but not those from sangh, increased or continuing attacks on dalits and churches, rss-connected people for ftii director... things like these within just one year of nda government.

the above things happening at highest priority while real indian problems like farmer suicides remain unsolved.

i fear for riots.

Last edited:
Any Indian name is ok not the auraaaangazeb/aurangabaad/gaziabaad/ tughlaq....

i am talking about the bigger agenda... tejo mahalaya, shiv sena demanding renaming, 5000 year old interplanetary craft, bjp demanding renaming, obomba visiting india, calling for treason charges against those who asked why only yakub memon is being hanged but not those from sangh, increased or continuing attacks on dalits and churches, rss-connected people for ftii director... things like these within just one year of nda government.

the above things happening at highest priority while real indian problems like farmer suicides remain unsolved.

i fear for riots.
Demand for renaming tejo mahalaya was an old one. They are there since 1947 or earlier...There is a doubt in some section of society that it was built by destroying a famous Shiv temple of that time. So, there is nothing new in this demand.

how obama visiting India scaring you?

people questioning SC for giving verdict to hang Yakub are either too naive or too cunning. An act of bomb blast to wage a war against a state is an act of treason, hence the verdict is correct. Why these people were sleeping for so many years? He was sentenced in 2014, till now there was no dharna, no protest..why suddenly these people started realizing that hanging is inhuman?

and why not...

bashing former muslim rulers is secular... after all, one must avoid being sickular at all costs.

what next, demolishing of tipu sultan's fort and palace??
What the hell? Hoe you even have tendency to praise your invaders? Kalam is son of our Great Land which respect humanity. This is Very good decision if taken. It will improve in strengthening our unity. Dr Abdul Kalam is the real human who followed true way of Islam! And he is an Proud Indian who always thought for India's security. Thats our proof for you. Hindus dont hate Muslims as a whole but only the anti national elements who turned their back on us.

name a single mechanical "indigenous" machine.

why one? did you not study Indian history at schools? of the top of my head I'll suggest you look up (preferably buy and read) Charaka Samhita, Susruta Samhita, Aryabhatta. You'll find dozens!

Back
Top Bottom