BJP MP demands renaming of Aurangzeb Road to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road

Hindustani78

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Last Updated: Friday, July 31, 2015 - 20:44
BJP MP demands renaming of Aurangzeb Road to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road | Zee News

New Delhi: BJP MP Maheish Girri has written a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, asking him to rename Aurangzeb Road in the national capital to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road.

"As a tribute to the People's President, I hereby propose to rename the ' Aurangzeb Road' in New Delhi to 'Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road'. In my opinion, this will be a great way of preserving his memories and legacy forever," wrote Girri.

Dr Kalam, 83, passed away on Monday in Shillong after suffering a massive cardiac arrest while delivering a lecture to students at the Indian Institute of Management.

The former president of India was laid to rest on Thursday in his hometown Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu with full military honours.

CLPzt3KUAAAp_Hr.jpg

and why not...

bashing former muslim rulers is secular... after all, one must avoid being sickular at all costs.

what next, demolishing of tipu sultan's fort and palace??

Still don't know who the fcuk gave this idea of naming a street in our national capital honoring a tyrant. Congressis can keep as many Ghauri and Ghaznavi statues at their homes. I support this idea actually. :tup:

and why not...

bashing former muslim rulers is secular... after all, one must avoid being sickular at all costs.

what next, demolishing of tipu sultan's fort and palace??

He is using the same freedom of speech you were giving lectures on when Owaisi and the Five star activists were using for Memon pardon.

Deal with it!

Just renaming a road. Calm your nerves :D

oh, i don't much care for aurangzeb but what if the demand grows??

He is using the same freedom of speech you were giving lectures on when Owaisi and the Five star activists were using for Memon pardon.

Deal with it!

i hope others' freedom of speech will be respected when they call for names of former buddhist roads and structures to be reinstated.

oh, i don't much care for aurangzeb but what if the demand grows??

i hope others' freedom of speech will be respected when they call for names of former buddhist roads and structures to be reinstated.

What are we doing then by allowing all sorts of wannabes questioning SC verdicts and calling the democratically elected PM names ?

What are we doing then by allowing all sorts of wannabes questioning SC verdicts and calling the democratically elected PM names ?

if not for existence of alternative political groups, questioning modi would have been met by mob lynching of the questioner.

and democratically elected?? a significant minority did not vote for him, so how is this government democratically elected??

Last edited:
if not for existence of alternative political groups, questioning modi would have been met by mob lynching of the questioner.

and democratically elected?? a significant minority did not vote for him?? so how is this government democratically elected??

It should be on the name of Muammar Gaddafi period.

and democratically elected?? a significant minority did not vote for him, so how is this government democratically elected??

You do know that Congress in 2004 and 2009 got even lesser votes than BJP, right? I know ur heart is in Libya but please understand Indian democracy before posting crap all the time.

You have issues with BJP just because they are Hindu nationalists.

You do know that Congress in 2004 and 2009 got even lesser votes than BJP, right? I know ur heart is in Libya but please understand Indian democracy before posting crap all the time.

again, simple question... how is it democratic when it does not have voluntary consent of all??

You have issues with BJP just because they are Hindu nationalists.

what if all muslims in india supported aimim??

Beautiful letterhead.

funny it is not saffron.

I call it 'that' road, between this and that roads. It's like an Adolf Hitler road still staying in Wilhelmstrasse, Berlin. Our seculars are men/women of very high moral caliber.

Back
Top Bottom