What's new

BJP move to deport illegal migrants - First phase of campaign to begin in a fortnight

Rise of Fascism in India

Phase One: Export the poor migrants to the border areas.
Phase Two: Lock up the poor migrants in Concentration Camps.
Phase Three: Gas the poor migrants to death.

Well done India, you should be proud of your Hindu Fascist Legacy being put into practice.

I thank Allah Subhanahu Wa'Ta-Allah for giving us Pakistan.

Rise of Fascism in India

Phase One: Export the poor migrants to the border areas.
Phase Two: Lock up the poor migrants in Concentration Camps.
Phase Three: Gas the poor migrants to death.

Well done India, you should be proud of your Hindu Fascist Legacy being put into practice.

I thank Allah Subhanahu Wa'Ta-Allah for giving us Pakistan.

We also thank allah that you are in pakistan.

because it is not the job of some vigilante youth group... unless you want to become a fascist regime with brown shirts manning public behaviour and policy

In the " Civilized world" - The police can arrest illegals. the immigration department can prosecute and send them back. Your idea of band of " civilian mob justice" was what Nazi germany used....here they're handing out leaflets to make neighbours know about the Jews and how they need to be thrown out.

016630198_30300.jpg

I am talking about official groups of young men employed by the government to check. Assamese can distinguish between Indian and Bangladeshi bengalis and can help return illegal migrants.

You must understand that what laws are there in US cannot be applied everywhere.

You haven't even visited this part of the world and you're telling us about our rules. That's funny. When you have two people of the same background in two different countries, that too with similar religion on the other side of the fence, once they tear up their documents it is really difficult to identify.

Not all of them have the identification system like the police state of USA has nowadays.

Please lecture me on civilized when you stop your government from drones flying in the public, people being caught up and examined and random checks happening with 100 federal armed agents storming into a simple citizen's house rather than a usual team of police with an arrest warrant, your government department buying ammunition by the billions for 'internal security'.

Day by day, you are becoming the very thing that you fought against; suppressor of individualistic freedom.

because it is not the job of some vigilante youth group... unless you want to become a fascist regime with brown shirts manning public behaviour and policy

In the " Civilized world" - The police can arrest illegals. the immigration department can prosecute and send them back.

Your idea of band of " civilian mob justice" was what Nazi germany used....

here they're handing out leaflets to make neighbours know about the Jews and how they need to be thrown out.

016630198_30300.jpg
Jews were not illegal migrants. This again seems like Godwin's law at work.

good move.. i already told here that these scums have already settled in Kaziranga Park and are active in criminal acitivities like killing of rhinos.. but our con-gress leader in Assam are some selfish fu%ks who just know how to play vote bank politics..
if we dont act now there may be no we to describe us..

Judiciary and Government has failed because, they didnt take genuine steps.. Let the government take a strong stand and we will see how police will send them back.. Its not a job for party workers.. We clearly do not want a parallel law establishment??Next what?? Implementing culture by beating women and lovers in public??

You getting scared eh ? :D

govt is looking into electoral records ,the process was already initiated by UPA in 2010 but they stopped takiing action fearing loss of secular vote.now it's back.

Yea, no doubt man!! Do you want some one to dictate you about how to live your life??

This is all your fault. Some 2 years ago I suggested that we stage a coup in India and that you make me President for life and I will make you Grand Mufti of all religions there for life. Your response... "no never man, you will give too much freedom here" :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom