What's new

BJP move to deport illegal migrants - First phase of campaign to begin in a fortnight

Kohora, May 31: Kamakhya Prasad Tasa, the newly elected BJP MP from Jorhat, will launch a campaign to deport illegal migrants from his constituency.

“The campaign will be initiated by Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, the youth wing of the party within the next 15 days. In the first phase of the campaign, we will appeal to illegal immigrants to leave our land and also launch a house-to-house movement urging people not to engage these immigrants in any kind of work,” Tasa said.

BJP move to deport migrants

This is funny..... So there is going to 3 governments when it comes to WB.

1) Central government led by Modi
2) State government led by Mamta
3) Hooligan government led by Yuva Morcha

All the best!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all your fault. Some 2 years ago I suggested that we stage a coup in India and that you make me President for life and I will make you Grand Mufti of all religions there for life. Your response... "no never man, you will give too much freedom here" :D

No, I said you will take too much freedom for yourself.. You miight wanted to know what happened when some one press the nuclear button.. Or try to provoke hard liners by holding a Christian mass in an Hindu temple and vise versa.. you are chemically unstable.. Cant trust you with power!! :P

Rise of Fascism in India

Phase One: Export the poor migrants to the border areas.
Phase Two: Lock up the poor migrants in Concentration Camps.
Phase Three: Gas the poor migrants to death.

Well done India, you should be proud of your Hindu Fascist Legacy being put into practice.

I thank Allah Subhanahu Wa'Ta-Allah for giving us Pakistan.

You mean Pakistanis are fascist too because they too want to kick out Afghan refugees from Pakistan. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

No, I said you will take too much freedom for yourself.. You miight wanted to know what happened when some one press the nuclear button.. Or try to provoke hard liners by holding a Christian mass in an Hindu temple and vise versa.. you are chemically unstable.. Cant trust you with power!! :P

Good good. Now you got Modi and his brown shirt brigade. Don't come crawling to my door begging me to take over again. :astagh:

Umm..I did try that Christian Mass in a Hindu temple once. It was fun :D

See, told you, you are a complete lunatic.. :kiss3:

It was the only way I could convert those heathens to Christianity. I told you before, my mission in life is to be the Last of the Hindus :D

what is this rubbish... brown shirt movement? There is a judicial process and federal agencies job to do this and no youth movement should be allowed to harass any people

You worry about mexicans and let us do our job Mr. CIA.

Your laws to your country and our laws to ours. Unless US likes to stick to its meddling.

So when are they leaving
in.GIF

india should give citizenship to Bangladeshi immigrants...This will be better for india

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom