What's new

BJP move to deport illegal migrants - First phase of campaign to begin in a fortnight

How?............................. they are burden on our resources.

Registered illegal immigrants and giving them citizenship will give india more workers..moreover, these people will have to pay taxes to the government too..so more money for india..

Believe me, citizenship is better in this case.

Nobody actually want to find the actual illegal migrants into India. Such move has no legal backing and will be just a ploy to indulge in rioting and killing people. The Govt. must deal with them in iron hand.

Registered illegal immigrants and giving them citizenship will give india more workers..moreover, these people will have to pay taxes to the government too..so more money for india..

first we are not able to provide employment to our own people,second everyone is not taxed,people who earn above a certain amount ,need to pay tax.i think its more than Rs 15,000/- a month,and work force you are talking about dont earn that much.

You mean Pakistan should give citizenship to all Afghan refugees.

We don't even offer citizenship to these modest Nepalis who take up low-wage jobs but don't indulge in criminal activities. These Bangladeshis are involved mostly in criminal activities in North-East and major metros. Many of them have even acquired fake citizenship thanks to some Muslim clerics and politicians.

No wonder India such a lawless craphole with the mentality shown here:lol:

Is that the reason why millions of your countrymen are in India without a visa?

And how is it lawless to arrest and deport people who have NO PERMISSION to stay in a country genius?!

Is that the reason why millions of your countrymen are in India without a visa?

And how is it lawless to arrest and deport people who have NO PERMISSION to stay in a country genius?!

1. You have no proof that these people are illegal BD'shis. I have countless times used logic to argue why BD Muslims will have zero interest in going to India.

2. Fellow Indians are calling on vigilantes to 'persuade' certain people to leave India and go to BD. Apart from the fact that it is uncivilised for vigilantes to be harrasing people, without proper paperwork, BD will not take these people.

Sometimes I wonder if India could be any more of an incompetent country after nearly 7 decades of independence.

1.) As if we dont have enough hordes of unskilled workers of our own.

2.) The mere fact that you are frantically trying to write India without capital letter shows your stupidity.

1. You have no proof that these people are illegal BD'shis. I have countless times used logic to argue why BD Muslims will have zero interest in going to India.

1.) I agree that we first need to find a more reliable way of determining who is an illegal immigrant and who is not. For me, sealing the border is more important.

why don't u give citizenship to Bangaldeshi and Burmese Muslim? Stop lecturing us. you Pakistani din't took Bihari Muslim (War criminals who washed Pakistani a$$ in Bangladeshi independence movement).

those filthy Pigs (War criminals Urdu speaking Muslims of Bangladesh) flee to India and now undetectable..

Make it more transparent. And involve proper security. Human life must be respected.

2. Fellow Indians are calling on vigilantes to 'persuade' certain people to leave India and go to BD. Apart from the fact that it is uncivilised for vigilantes to be harrasing people, without proper paperwork, BD will not take these people.

Sometimes I wonder if India could be any more of an incompetent country after nearly 7 decades of independence.

People living in Kolkata are very much aware of who is illegal and who is not. Of course there are some judicial work to be done. Don't worry, it will be done under proper security and law!

That's actually an idea that requires some thinking. I would suggest work permits rather that citizenship (could lead to that for some, eventually), that might actually be the most sensible way of dealing with the issue.

That's actually an idea that requires some thinking. I would suggest work permits rather that citizenship (could lead to that for some, eventually), that might actually be the most sensible way of dealing with the issue.

I don't think these illigal immigrants would be having any documents linking to their country. It will be very difficult to trace their nationality.

Providing citizenship will encourage more and more people so its not a good Idea.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom