What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

Are you really that misinformed that you don't even seem to understand the basics of the case. The men involved are Italian marines, members of the Italian military (which is why they were armed & present on the tanker). They are not ordinary sailors.

P.S. I'm sorry I was harsh. I assumed you were being difficult, it seems that you are only poorly informed.

Its clear that they were operating from cargo vessel, so they can not be said to be Armed forces people.

He has won three back-to-back elections as chief minister of the western state of Gujarat, delivered impressive economic growth, boosted jobs and runs what is considered a squeaky-clean administration in a country where bribe-taking is a byword for power.

Corruption has become the Monopoly of Congress...
This time they will pay for it...

"An honest politician is one who, when bought, will stay bought"

Its clear that they were operating from cargo vessel, so they can not be said to be Armed forces people.

If an Indian soldier is put aboard a civilian plane by the Indian government as an air marshal, would he stop being a soldier?

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/mulayam-talks-third-front-again-says-future-belongs-to-coalition-govts/269490?v_also_see[/video]

If an Indian soldier is put aboard a civilian plane by the Indian government as an air marshal, would he stop being a soldier?

First of all, soldier does not belong to a Navy. Soldier means Army.
Second Air Marshal or the sky marshals are used against the plane hijacking.

Is there any term that you hv heard in a Naval parlance that uses such people anywhere in the world, despite coalition forces plying their naval forces against the sea pirates?

Show me the beef.

Dont skate on the thin ice.
Retreat...

This is not mud slinging match but it was made by programmed robots like @arp2041 @KRAIT, @ashok321, @nair etc. I'm deliberately calling them programmed robots because either they can not see and do not have reason and conscience or they are supporters of Criminals and Goons.

What we are seeing amazing level of tolerance towards BJP criminals among programmed robots. They are OK with BJP criminals but won't tolerate SP BSP Goons. If this is not class bias then what is it?

Rather than that condemning double speak of BJP and even congress, they are pleased with calling me a paid agent. What is this?

My dear friend.... I am quoting you because you mentioned me..... You created an opinion based on 1 post of mine...... You have no idea what my political affiliation was or are...... but you assumed..... i read some where... "Assume" - makes *** (gadha) of "u & me"..... I am not going to give you explanation or clarification what i meant with that post.... because i believe PDF should be the last place to discuss internal politics of india (especially on a negative way).... Thanks mate!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by Bang Galore

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...argest-goon-party-india-11.html#ixzz2Oo4yiTPl

The Italian ship fired at the fishermen in waters off India's southern state of Kerala, the Indian navy said in a statement.

Officials said the vessel was bound from Singapore to Egypt, with a crew of 34, including 19 Indians.

The Italians say the crew members fired in self-defence - after initially firing warning shots - because they feared their vessel was about to be attacked.

So they were crews....
Lol

Bangalore on crutches...

Show me any news clip which says they were working as such.
Not even Italy has said that.
Oh my, people come to this platform to spread falsehood.

First of all, soldier does not belong to a Navy. Soldier means Army.
Second Air Marshal or the sky marshals are used against the plane hijacking.

Is there any term that you hv heard in a Naval parlance that uses such people anywhere in the world, despite coalition forces plying their naval forces against the sea pirates?

Show me the beef.

Dont skate on the thin ice.
Retreat...

Retreat??
:lol: you are the chap having not the faintest idea of what you are talking about. First calling them ordinary sailors & now quibbling about whether they should be called soldiers.

The case involves marines Salvatore Girone and Massimiliano Latorre, who were deployed on an Italian oil tanker off the coast of the Indian state of Kerala in February 2012. The soldiers allegedly shot dead two fishermen, mistaking them for pirates.

Italian foreign minister resigns over India marines dispute | News | DW.DE | 26.03.2013

Surely you chaps understand the meaning of the word deploy. Here is further confirmation.

..... high-ranking Italian military have defended their actions as following proper protocol in territory known for pirate attacks. "Our officers did what they had to do to protect the merchant ship," said Admiral Giuseppe De Giorgi, the supreme commander of the Italian marines. "A judge must decide whether what they did corresponds with the law, but we're confident".

How did we manage to get ourselves into a discussion on italian marines.... I thought the thread was based on indian politcal goons..... But i am happy that the thread is derailed......

US Congressional, business team to visit Gujarat
Lol

How did we manage to get ourselves into a discussion on italian marines.... I thought the thread was based on indian politcal goons..... But i am happy that the thread is derailed......

Because it was congress that gave a written assurance for these ordinary citizens of Italy to remain n reside in a Italian embassy. which is not a legitimate decision because Indians in Italy are not treated on par in Italy, while our GOI goes extra mile for them.

Retreat??
:lol: you are the chap having not the faintest idea of what you are talking about. First calling them ordinary sailors & now quibbling about whether they should be called soldiers.

Surely you chaps understand the meaning of the word deploy. Here is further confirmation.

Why is your country prosecuting Italian crews then?

BBC News - India police open murder case against Italian ship crew

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...argest-goon-party-india-11.html#ixzz2OoBvg65F

A crew is one who is on the payroll of the ship and not a member of a naval forces.
BBC wont write trash, you know that.

Back
Top Bottom