What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

Bhai log..... Election abhi bohuth door hein.... abhi time hein yeh sab karnekeliye...... Bohuth time bacha hein..... PDF should be the last place to have an election campaign that too with indian standards......

630xNxawards-230313-inner16.jpg.pagespeed.ic.V0UhQbplzq.webp

630xNxawards-230313-inner5.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mXdb5l4ILo.webp

630x236xawards-230313-inner11.jpg.pagespeed.ic.uWq-XdPU0q.webp

Has Sonia Maino done any such Mahila Sanmelan with 100,000 folks thronging?

22 Years, only two interviews, she hates questions. Despite that, she is a Queen of India, always busy siphoning Indian funds off shore, and these billion brown rats of India following her blindly.

Vande MataROME....
Where is a self respect, honor and dignity of Billion Indians?

[video]http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/holi-songs-pokes-fun-at-indian-politicians-headlines-today/1/259543.html[/video]

Its Holi-day....a day off/

Sanjay should be out, he is innocent as an infant.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread completely depicts India .

Instead of constructive debate , people are more interested in mud-slinging on the basis which party has the highest number of criminals.

@arp2041 , @KRAIT , @OrionHunter , @Kazhugu , @Jarha

Can somebody answer : How are criminals even allowed to become a contestant in elections ?? Is there no rule which prohibits them from contesting elections ??

This thread completely depicts India .

Instead of constructive debate , people are more interested in mud-slinging on the basis which party has the highest number of criminals.

@arp2041 , @KRAIT , @OrionHunter , @Kazhugu , @Jarha

Can somebody answer : How are criminals even allowed to become a contestant in elections ?? Is there no rule which prohibits them from contesting elections ??

When a political party puts up candidates with criminal charges, it results in the alienation of large sections of people from the political class and politics itself. The media has also highlighted the challenges of criminalisation of politics and the misuse of money power. The dominant role of money in elections, which is taking more and more outrageous forms, is indeed deeply worrying. Instances of politicians paying for news coverage and bribing voters were widespread in the 2009-2010 elections.

The electoral process in the future may well stand compromised at the altar of ‘winnability.’ The process is also reflective of a growing disconnect between the governed and several of those who are elected by means of financial clout and covert muscle power, to dangerously fill the vacuum that stands created. The subject of criminality in politics as well as the dangers of huge overspending, are part of the reforms package that successive Election Commissions have addressed to successive governments. The response over two decades has been tepid, but now there are glimmers of hope that change may come.

As regards dealing with those with criminal antecedents, the ECI has time and again written to the Government of India of the day to debar through legislation those against whom charges stand framed for heinous offences. However, parliamentary committees hold that such a provision is liable to misuse by parties in power seeking vendetta. They suggest special courts and speedy trials instead, but these recommendations have not yet been translated into action. Yet many discerning parliamentarians privately accept that the “winnability” factor that induces a party to offer tickets to those against whom criminal cases are pending (albeit in appeal), also has the effect of increasingly alienating large sections of people from the political and ruling class itself.

All we can do at this juncture is to hope that reforms come about before the next elections. This I think is the only road to salvation. The way ahead is full of potholes as vested interests will go all out to stymie any paradigm shift in the political system commencing with electoral reforms.

This is not mud slinging match but it was made by programmed robots like @arp2041 @KRAIT, @ashok321, @nair etc. I'm deliberately calling them programmed robots because either they can not see and do not have reason and conscience or they are supporters of Criminals and Goons.

What we are seeing amazing level of tolerance towards BJP criminals among programmed robots. They are OK with BJP criminals but won't tolerate SP BSP Goons. If this is not class bias then what is it?

Rather than that condemning double speak of BJP and even congress, they are pleased with calling me a paid agent. What is this?

If criminalisation has to be stopped then condemnation has to be across the party lines not party specific.

But what is happening, even a dog dies its natural death in UP, then it's due to breakdown of law and order but Nitish Kumar fielding double no. criminals in bihar than laloo then it is not concernof ibn times now or here programmed robots...

Why not cover nitish in same line? Rabri devi is 5th pass.. It was headline but no one is concerned is uma ****** was also 5th pass, what type of hypocrisy is this?

@Jarha You might be surprised what I think about Advani and his gang.

No one is good. All I do is to pick lesser of two evils. Go to real world, real India, you will know what Congress has given. You will loose faith in Humanity, leave aside in any party.

So before passing judgement, know the person. I don't ridicule you, but just your post. There is a difference.

And if you want to know reality, leave your computer and see the real India. It will open up your mind.

I don't like BJP but I Hate Congress to that extent that people think I like BJP. :D

Back
Top Bottom