What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

Man ...this is joke of today....Anyway...I donot want to fight with fellow Indian brother on the international defence foroum...

So you're saying it is false....??

Na.. I'm saying it's not correct. Culture of violent politics in India was introduced by the grand old party called Congress. Every other political party in India borrowed the cue from Congress.. whether it's dynastic politics or vote bank politics of communal divide or when the things don't go their way, then introduce a violence filled emergency rule. Congress is the master of it all. So..for congressis to call BJP the largest goon party is like Hitler calling others as the nastiest people around!!

Here are some excerpts from National Election Watch report on criminal records of MPs.
1. There are 150 newly elected MPs with criminal cases pending against them. Out of these, there are 73 MPs having serious charges against them.
2. As compared to 2004, the no of MPs with criminal records has gone up. There were 128 MPs with criminal cases in 2004 Lok Sabha out of which 55 had serious criminal records. There is an increase of about 17.2% in MPs with criminal records and 30.9% increase in the number of MPs with serious criminal records.
3. BJP has maximum MPs having criminal cases – 42 MPs have criminal cases against them, out of which 17 MPs have serious criminal cases against them. It is followed by Congress – 41 MPs with criminal cases out of which 12 MPs have serious charges against them.
4. Amongst the states, UP has maximum MPs with criminal cases (total of 31 out of which 22 have serious charges against them). Maharashtra is second with 23 MPs having criminal cases out of which 9 have serious cases against them.

Indian elections 2009 | Trying to be rational

You are a congressiiii......how dare you to say this.....
This is the common reply you get if you post about BJP.

@Jarha Kindly see the statistics of Riots in Congress Rule.

You will be surprised to know.

BJP Rioters will use all the oportunity to riot and create devide btw people so as to get majority Hindu vote.
Like in Gujarat, communal riot and followed by 10-15 years chance of rule.
BJP desolved parliament 9-10 months early so as to get the riots advantage (first time after riot.) In congress ruled state if riots are more its because BJP which want to come to power.

Last edited by a moderator:
@jbgt90 Sir, I know you are a Congress worker, but atleast i thought (& I really respect you for that) you have one of the best reasoning skills on PDF, you thanked OP Post, are you really BUYING the OP argument that BJP is the biggest Goon Party of India JUST b'coz it has 1 MORE MP on criminal charges than Congress, forget Congress, he is saying that SP is a lesser GOON party than BJP, are you seriously taking his argument on Face Value??

@jbgt90 Sir, I know you are a Congress worker, but atleast i thought (& I really respect you for that) you have one of the best reasoning skills on PDF, you thanked OP Post, are you really BUYING the OP argument that BJP is the biggest Goon Party of India JUST b'coz it has 1 MORE MP on criminal charges than Congress, forget Congress, he is saying that SP is a lesser GOON party than BJP, are you seriously taking his argument on Face Value??

This thread is BS. its one of the reasons why i did not comment here mate. there are criminals on both sides, no one is bigger than another. , some times the BJP has higher numbers some times its the congress. in fact there is no party in India which can call its self clean. (the APP does though :lol:)
We all know how the SP has functioned in UP lately . the rule of law and order has gone out of the window, i think the people might actually long for MAYA soon:)

Do you know the expenditure was 4-5 cr per candidate in the LS elections in 2009(i was very involved then ) do you honestly believe that people who are clean can raise that money? this time i am assuming the amount will be 5-6 cr.

One of the reasons i dont debate in threads like this is that logic and reason are seldom found or used while posting. :)

This thread is BS. its one of the reasons why i did not comment here mate. there are criminals on both sides, no one is bigger than another. , some times the BJP has higher numbers some times its the congress. in fact there is no party in India which can call its self clean. (the APP does though :lol:)
We all know how the SP has functioned in UP lately . the rule of law and order has gone out of the window, i think the people might actually long for MAYA soon:)

Do you know the expenditure was 4-5 cr per candidate in the LS elections in 2009(i was very involved then ) do you honestly believe that people who are clean can raise that money? this time i am assuming the amount will be 5-6 cr.

One of the reasons i dont debate in threads like this is that logic and reason are seldom found or used while posting. :)

SIR, REALLY YOU HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT!!!! :tup: :tup:

SIR, REALLY YOU HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT!!!! :tup: :tup:

Mate you should not get emotional when it comes to politics.

If you observe my posts while i am a congress man i dont mind condemning them when i feel they have done wrong. so also the bjp. one need to be objective with what is happening to our country today , a change in the party ruling India will not change our lives for the better. its what we accomplish , what is within our reach which makes a difference.

BJP Rioters will use all the oportunity to riot and create devide btw people so as to get majority Hindu vote.
Like in Gujarat, communal riot and followed by 10-15 years chance of rule.
BJP desolved parliament 9-10 months early so as to get the riots advantage (first time after riot.) In congress ruled state if riots are more its because BJP which want to come to power.
Read the history of Gujarat, riots in Gujarat which started over on killing of a cow and claimed much more people, and also the riots in Congress rule.

Do some research and then talk. For last 12 years there is no riots in Gujarat, where every year riots used to happen. Same can't be said about UP, WB, Assam - ruled by Congress allies and Congress govts.

As for lectures, bring me what the justice was given to Sikh Genocide in 1984 by Congress Goons.

To all,

SP party has higher number of criminals in UP.. But they do not claim to be a clean party or party with a difference as BJP does. This is double standards and hypocrisy.

Statistics prove that even in Gujarat BJP has fielded 27% criminals.. Nitish Kumar has fielded double number of criminals than laloo still we hear about only SP being criminal party.. Why newsmedia does not cover BJP in the same sentence???

If it is about muscles then why complain about SP MNS etc... Let all accept 'es hamam main sabhi nange hain'

Jo ho raha hai wo hone de..

Mate you should not get emotional when it comes to politics.

If you observe my posts while i am a congress man i dont mind condemning them when i feel they have done wrong. so also the bjp. one need to be objective with what is happening to our country today , a change in the party ruling India will not change our lives for the better. its what we accomplish , what is within our reach which makes a difference.

Sir, nor do i expect any Better change in my life when BJP or Modi comes to power. What I care about is my country. I don't want DIVISIVE politics ruining my country, I don't want nearly every day corruption & every successive corruptions bettering the record of the earlier one, I don't like to hear the word Islamic terrorism so i expect i will not hear a word HINDU terror as well, I don't like center giving special privileges to certain states, just to stabilize the govt. at the center only to increase the evil of REGIONALISM in my country, I don't like reservations to be given on the basis of a RELIGION, nor do I like that of all the 1.2 billion people of this country, only a particular RELIGION has the RIGHT to the resources of this great nation, nor do I like that only a PARTICULAR FAMILY has the RIGHT to rule the nation of 1.2 billion........

I don't say that BJP is many times better than Congress, Nor do I say that MODI is a man from HEAVEN, what i am expecting is that the above mentioned things will not repeat itself IF NDA comes to Power.

Those who think I'm congress agent let me tell them last person whom I want to see as pm of India would be rahul vinci.

But people when run out of arguments tends to start stamping of people eg congress agent SP agent.

Those who do not want to see facts and figures and still shooting the messenger are literate goons.

When BJP does it, it is chamatkar but SP, BSP, RJD do the same then it is balatkar. Hypocrites!!!

Na.. I'm saying it's not correct. Culture of violent politics in India was introduced by the grand old party called Congress. Every other political party in India borrowed the cue from Congress.. whether it's dynastic politics or vote bank politics of communal divide or when the things don't go their way, then introduce a violence filled emergency rule. Congress is the master of it all. So..for congressis to call BJP the largest goon party is like Hitler calling others as the nastiest people around!!

irrelevant. But the point is that the BJP was always supposed to be more of a goon party than the congress ever was.

Back
Top Bottom