What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

@Jarha Kindly see the no. of corruption scandals in the rule of congress and the lack of decent gdp growth in the past couple of years and even then you're willingly bashing BJP then i guess one vote isnt going to make much of a difference , is it ?? :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
BJP is certainly not a good party but that party is the only party which has a sensible leader Mr Namo if he resigns from BJP I will not vote for it
Many Indians like me are voting for BJP for the sole reason that Namo is thier
So please vote for Modi if you wanna see india truly shine

Jaraha is likely a Congi supporter

BJP is certainly not a good party but that party is the only party which has a sensible leader Mr Namo if he resigns from BJP I will not vote for it
Many Indians like me are voting for BJP for the sole reason that Namo is thier
So please vote for Modi if you wanna see india truly shine

Jaraha is likely a Congi supporter
Or maybe a Congri worker

I visiting PDF after a while.. However I really doubt whether you are an Indian this is because o the kind of questions you raised with Regards to Indian Party.
Exactly, I also had this feeling, looks like he was doing some research on this for quite sometime..

Congressi cyber warriors on full flow! better late than never. Then again.. it won't make much of a difference. As they say.... kutte bhonke hazaar, hati(modi) chale bazaar. :lol:

One more challenge from Modi.....

Yaar @Jarha key 1 post pey toh thanks de detey :P :rofl:

Congressi cyber warriors on full flow! better late than never. Then again.. it won't make much of a difference. As they say.... kutte bhonke hazaar, hati(modi) chale bazaar. :lol:

So you're saying it is false....??

Back
Top Bottom