What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

@karan21 , @IND151 @Agnostic_Indian, @KRAIT @ashok321, @JonAsad+ , @Oscar ... Guys , What are your opinion about this thread and BJP ?

yar tu tho pdf chodneka plan banayatha na ? bhi kya huva ! couldn't resist the temptation ?

@Topic I don't think the title is fair unless we have a very big difference of margin against BJP in the statistics, 36% against 20% is not a big difference, and i think it is just coincident or political circumstances in particular states where bjp is based could have effect on total percentage ?, I don't think congress has taken any big step to control the entry of goons in theirs party or bjp does welcome the goons more than congress do.in my state congress workers generally are easy go and peaceful types compared to bjp, Marxist, muslimleague, these trio often enter into conflicts, killings on different matters.here we often jock about congress that a congress,Ksu(students wing ) members will be the first to flee from a conflict zone or police lathi charge :p:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two common things between Uma Bharati and Rabari Devi

1. Both were Chief ministers.

2. Both are 5th Grade pass.

ok.....chairman mao is our chairman...this was the slogan of commies during 1962 war with china.....gaddar, desh drohi commies.....:angry:

Ya we are desh Drohis..............................Thanks

defence forum with political campaigning going on in full swing.the thread started should stop wasting time here and go do some real party work for the party of his choosing.lol

BER9PDxCQAMjRT3.jpg:large

Who says congress will carry delhi?

ok.....chairman mao is our chairman...this was the slogan of commies during 1962 war with china.....gaddar, desh drohi commies.....:angry:

By the by what is stand of your patriotic party on SL Tamils.........................

Definition of GOON : a man hired to terrorize or eliminate opponents

These worthies are not hired. They're elected! So they can't be called 'goons'!! :P :lol:

Definition of GOON : a man hired to terrorize or eliminate opponents

These worthies are not hired. They're elected! So they can't be called 'goons'!! :P :lol:

Replace Worthies with Worthless.................

@nair i have better place for this thread if you like me to post it there???

You know what i mean :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom