What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

If criminalisation has to be stopped then condemnation has to be across the party lines not party specific.

But what is happening, even a dog dies its natural death in UP, then it's due to breakdown of law and order but Nitish Kumar fielding double no. criminals in bihar than laloo then it is not concernof ibn times now or here programmed robots...

Why not cover nitish in same line? Rabri devi is 5th pass.. It was headline but no one is concerned is uma ****** was also 5th pass, what type of hypocrisy is this?

Congress is a party with HIGHEST number of Gundas - and its ruling India.
To expect a modicum of honesty from you is akin to expect milk from ox.
Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don't expect it from cheap people - Warren Buffet.

Lol Congress have given written assurance to Italy that these sailors would stay in the Italian embassy during a trial and not in a prison.....lol

And at the same time India is not able to get the name and charges of the 130 Indians languishing in Italian jails. This was the high time to trade prisnors for these two marines, but Italian Sonia has no interest in India....

Lol Congress have given written assurance to Italy that these sailors would stay in the Italian embassy during a trial and not in a prison.....lol

Why should they stay in prison? They have not been convicted of anything, actually not even charged of a crime as yet. They are professional soldiers of a friendly country & they can & should be treated differently.

Why should they stay in prison? They have not been convicted of anything, actually not even charged of a crime as yet. They are professional soldiers of a friendly country & they can & should be treated differently.

There is no international treaty neither a bilateral one which says that such cases be treated in such manners.
Dont come with half baked unpalatable cake that nobody is going to bite.
Do you hv any substance on the above or just a blabber?

If it were a international or bilateral norm, then why stupid GOI would offer them in writing?

There is no international treaty neither a bilateral one which says that such cases be treated in such manners.
Dont come with half baked unpalatable cake that nobody is going to bite.
Do you hv any substance on the above or just a blabber?

If it were a international or bilateral norm, then why stupid GOI would offer them in writing?

Don't talk nonsense. There is no precedence in India whatsoever in such a case which is why the Supreme court quashed the chargesheet against the marines. As of now, they are yet to be formally charged. A court (a central court-another first) is only now in the process of being set up. Spouting gibberish is your cup of tea, I know of what I speak.

Don't talk nonsense. There is no precedence in India whatsoever in such a case which is why the Supreme court quashed the chargesheet against the marines. As of now, they are yet to be formally charged. A court (a central court-another first) is only now in the process of being set up. Spouting gibberish is your cup of tea, I know of what I speak.

First of all, stop your following lies and then come debating on PDF:

How do you classify an ordinary Italian sailor as a soldier?
Stop tweaks n twists - you may look ugly with your lies.

How do you classify an ordinary Italian sailor as a soldier?

Are you really that misinformed that you don't even seem to understand the basics of the case. The men involved are Italian marines, members of the Italian military (which is why they were armed & present on the tanker). They are not ordinary sailors.

P.S. I'm sorry I was harsh. I assumed you were being difficult, it seems that you are only poorly informed.

I heard from some that 50% of the Indian national congress are rapists?

Are you really that misinformed that you don't even seem to understand the basics of the case. The men involved are Italian marines, members of the Italian military (which is why they were armed & present on the tanker). They are not ordinary sailors.

P.S. I'm sorry I was harsh. I assumed you were being difficult, it seems that you are only poorly informed.

So marines means soldiers?
says who?

Marine word is prevelant in USA where its generally said US marines.

And, since when our vernacular media coming to use american style English?

Do you know that this duo was working on board a commercial/cargo ship when they shot fishermen?

More, as per the international maritime laws, arms are not permitted on board commercial shipping!

Mr. Latorre and Salvatore Girone are accused of fatally shooting two Indian fishermen they mistook for pirates off the coast of southern India last year while on board a commercial Italian ship.

Time for you to lick some wounds......
Pity on yr half truths.

@KRAIT

What I know about you is following

1. You are well mannered and a good person.
2. You have all wrong assumption about how things work, you want to do good but don't what is that... Right? Remember your dalit rights vocalist attitude but did not know what exactly are dalit rights.

3. Here also you are picking less evil, but in case of criminalisation BJP is bigger evil than congress. Congress is bigger evil in case of corruption and inefficiency.
4. We should like or dislike policies of a particular party not party itself.

4 we all know BJP may come to power in next election, but we should not compromise with criminals at any case and any cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
So marines means soldiers?
says who?

Marine word is prevelant in USA where its generally said US marines.

And, since when our vernacular media coming to use american style English?

Do you know that this duo was working on board a commercial/cargo ship when they shot fishermen?

More, as per the international maritime laws, arms are not permitted on board commercial shipping!

Time for you to lick some wounds......
Pity on yr half truths.

You are a such a lovely kid...

So plz don't poke what is clearly not your arena..!

New Delhi — If Indians were to vote against corruption, a slowing economy and weak leadership in national elections next year — all that the urban middle class is roiled by — controversial Hindu nationalist politician Narendra Modi would win the office of prime minister hands down.

Narendra Modi seeks to carve national role - The Washington Post

You are a such a lovely kid...

So plz don't poke what is clearly not arena..!

Did I ruffle yr feathers?

Back
Top Bottom