What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

Must watch video for every Modi lover, as to how (ISI influenced Indians, the cocktail of marxists and pseudos) people in the USA denigrate Modi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newt Gingrich skypes Narendra Modi, discusses Gujarat’s success | Niti Central

Namoging_20130329.jpg

usdelegation_modi1.jpg

Lol @ USA, they wont give VISA or Mastercard to Modi, but they want pc of Gujarat's business.....

And Modi has said he is not interested in US Visa either.

Yeah..who doesnt come if they get paid?
Now every one blive, he is wonder.

Here are some excerpts from National Election Watch report on criminal records of MPs.
1. There are 150 newly elected MPs with criminal cases pending against them. Out of these, there are 73 MPs having serious charges against them.
2. As compared to 2004, the no of MPs with criminal records has gone up. There were 128 MPs with criminal cases in 2004 Lok Sabha out of which 55 had serious criminal records. There is an increase of about 17.2% in MPs with criminal records and 30.9% increase in the number of MPs with serious criminal records.
3. BJP has maximum MPs having criminal cases – 42 MPs have criminal cases against them, out of which 17 MPs have serious criminal cases against them. It is followed by Congress – 41 MPs with criminal cases out of which 12 MPs have serious charges against them.
4. Amongst the states, UP has maximum MPs with criminal cases (total of 31 out of which 22 have serious charges against them). Maharashtra is second with 23 MPs having criminal cases out of which 9 have serious cases against them.

Indian elections 2009 | Trying to be rational

What else can we expect from a Political Party which is about to give the party ticket to a MURDEROUS THUG like NREANDRA MODI to run for the Prime Minsiter's Seat on Party Ticket. Need I say anymore ?

What else can we expect from a Political Party which is about to give the party ticket to a MURDEROUS THUG like NREANDRA MODI to run for the Prime Minsiter's Seat on Party Ticket. Need I say anymore ?

We wait for our courts to give sentences - not pass on our judgement - Is it is a different story for Pakistanis?

Hmm...may be i mis-read....

You haven't misread it but there is a controversy over it...

The Chicago-based National Indian American Public Policy Institute (NIAPPI), the organisers of the delegation, had circulated an invitation “limited to (an) elite group of American businesspersons”. Its founder, Shalabh Kumar, was associated with the Overseas Friends of the BJP (OFBJP) in the past.

According to media reports, the team comprising businessmen and four members of the US Congress paid these amounts to visit and seek business opportunities across India.

However, OFBJP convener Vijay Jolly, who actively engaged with the delegation, rejected these reports. “I was told by Shalabh Kumar that the entire trip of the Congressmen and business leaders was sponsored by his organisation.”

Souce:Modi darshan at Rs. 8.68 lakh each for US delegates - Hindustan Times

The Chicago-based National Indian American Public Policy Institute (NIAPPI), the organisers of the delegation, had circulated an invitation “limited to (an) elite group of American businesspersons”. Its founder, Shalabh Kumar, was associated with the Overseas Friends of the BJP (OFBJP) in the past.

According to media reports, the team comprising businessmen and four members of the US Congress paid these amounts to visit and seek business opportunities across India.

However, OFBJP convener Vijay Jolly, who actively engaged with the delegation, rejected these reports. “I was told by Shalabh Kumar that the entire trip of the Congressmen and business leaders was sponsored by his organisation.”

What did Modi do here?

LOL....each minute of these senators and congressmen is worth millions of $. The fact that they spent so much time travelling to India to meet Modi is the real cost .....not the silly price of the ticket and lunch :lol:

Looks like 'secular' Indians are desperate to make others as blind as themselves.

What did Modi do here?

I just said that there is a controversy over who paid the bills??

LOL....each minute of these senators and congressmen is worth millions of $. The fact that they spent so much time travelling to India to meet Modi is the real cost .....not the silly price of the ticket and lunch :lol:

Looks like 'secular' Indians are desperate to make others as blind as themselves.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Oh dear what made you answer this?? I just informed one of the PDF member that its a ongoing controversy about who paid for their visit and you as usual go Kaboom :sniper:

I just said that there is a controversy over who paid the bills??

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Oh dear what made you answer this?? I just informed one of the PDF member that its a ongoing controversy about who paid for their visit and you as usual go Kaboom :sniper:

:azn: you seem to have a problem with me stating the obvious facts.........somebody seems to be worried that their propaganda is falling flat :P

Back
Top Bottom