What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

Who I am to tell you that which party you should vote or which party you should not vote ?

It is your personal decision.

I'm just telling that BJP has the largest criminals in it's fold and yet lecturing everybody that do not give ticket to criminals.

Again you avoided my question.

I am accepting your notion, now since i have accepted that I need an answer from you as to what are my alternatives & i think i deserve this answer.

+ You even din't reply to my this post earlier:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...p-largest-goon-party-india-8.html#post4082962

Again, If your intention is good that you are against goons of all parties, than why target ONLY BJP, why this title, why every post of yours target BJP?? Is BJP the only party in India fielding Goons in elections??

P.S. Please answer my questions, these are GENUINE QUERIES whom i want answers of.

@KRAIT @kurup @nair @anant_s do you agree??

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess India is not lucky enough to have political parties without criminals. So try to salvage from what is endowed upon India. One set of goons ruled India mostly for he past 66 years. Now lets see whether he other set of goons will do worse than them.

I am accepting your notion, now since i have accepted that I need an answer from you as to what are my alternatives & i think i deserve this answer.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...p-largest-goon-party-india-8.html#post4082962

Again, If your intention is good that you are against goons of all parties, than why target ONLY BJP, why this title, why every post of yours target BJP?? Is BJP the only party in India fielding Goons in elections??

P.S. Please answer my questions, these are GENUINE QUERIES whom i want answers of.

well two important things that we as voters must consider
1. There is a saying between two goods, choose both and between two evils choose none. I usually don't pay much of an attention towards these sort of surveys that potrays a particular political party in a particular light. My personal opinion is that these are paid articles and is true equally for both Congress and BJP.
2. The major issue here should be that almost all political parties have people with criminal background and that should be a concern for all of us. It is not if someone has lesser number because that doesnot discredit the fact that such a person can resort to illegal activities to win an election.

we've read stories where independent MPs and MLAs have done remarkable job inspite of the fact that they have no big party supporting them.

I would therefore suggest something else here (if possible), why not make a list of most capable MPs form our own state (criteria could be their education, proper spending of funds, questions raised and debates attended in Loksabha, clean behaviour in public life etc) and then categorize them based on their parties. That would give us a positive outlook of each party and this way we all will get to know which is better party to choose and vote for rather than who is worse and avoid.

Guess India is not lucky enough to have political parties without criminals. So try to salvage from what is endowed upon India. One set of goons ruled India mostly for he past 66 years. Now lets see whether he other set of goons will do worse than them.

Yes that sounds like anti-incumbency but i agree with you, may be the other set might turn out better than current lot, so no harm in trying.

Yes that sounds like anti-incumbency but i agree with you, may be the other set might turn out better than current lot, so no harm in trying.

Not just anti-incumbency - Considering Congress and its anti-national policies like minority votebank politics, I only remember Lyndon Johnson Quotes applicable to BJP here - "They may be bastards but they are our bastards"

I don't see why you lot vote anyway, or as a matter of fact why anyone votes. If voting actually changed things, then it'd be illegal. Just don't vote. This is my first post btw :) And no I don't hate Indians before some of you start abusing me, not having preconceived ideas. Peace!

Let me try again,

I can not dictate anyone who should he vote. Voting a certain party or certain candidate is a personal decision.

Why only BJP ? Following reasons:

1.BJP preaches about Morals to other parties and project itself as a CLEAN party and PARTY WITH A DIFFERENCE. It has been part of it's election agenda. But simultaneously being the biggest culprit of immoral election practices like criminalisation ,casteism etc.

2. It is hypocrisy and cheats which they are doing in broad day light under umbrella of powerful media houses.

3. BJP's wrong doing is well protected by Indian electronic media which have their own CLASS BIAS and CASTE BIASES.

4. Under disguise of being Nationalists,It ALSO have some ulterior motives to protect and perpetuate historical and structural inequality in the Indian society.

P.S. Who have doubt about casteism and caste Biases of BJP , I can start a seperate thread on that , if you want .

Let me try again,

I can not dictate anyone who should he vote. Voting a certain party or certain candidate is a personal decision.

Why only BJP ? Following reasons:

1.BJP preaches about Morals to other parties and project itself as a CLEAN party and PARTY WITH A DIFFERENCE. It has been part of it's election agenda. But simultaneously being the biggest culprit of immoral election practices like criminalisation ,casteism etc.

2. It is hypocrisy and cheats which they are doing in broad day light under umbrella of powerful media houses.

3. BJP's wrong doing is well protected by Indian electronic media which have their own CLASS BIAS and CASTE BIASES.

4. Under disguise of being Nationalists,It ALSO have some ulterior motives to protect and perpetuate historical and structural inequality in the Indian society.

P.S. Who have doubt about casteism and caste Biases of BJP , I can start a seperate thread on that , if you want .

Again, sorry but your reply is not convincing enough.

First, i asked you 3 questions in all, you avoided 2 of them.

Second, you gave answer of third one with absurd points, no one in India will believe that media saves BJP (it is Congress controlled on the first place), in fact this is the same media that started a 10 year campaign against Modi without having ANY proof against the man.

+ I don't think BJP claims to preach morals to others, neither it has claimed to be CLEANEST party of India.

+ Yes, please start a thread on caste bias of BJP, our Pakistani friends are just waiting for this opportunity from an Indian on a Pakistani Forum, this will certainly increase your credibility among Indians :agree:

As though other parties doesn't have caste, creed, religious bias in them :disagree:

Again, sorry but your reply is not convincing enough.

First, i asked you 3 questions in all, you avoided 2 of them.

Second, you gave answer of third one with absurd points, no one in India will believe that media saves BJP (it is Congress controlled on the first place), in fact this is the same media that started a 10 year campaign against Modi without having ANY proof against the man.

+ I don't think BJP claims to preach morals to others, neither it has claimed to be CLEANEST party of India.

+ Yes, please start a thread on caste bias of BJP, our Pakistani friends are just waiting for this opportunity from an Indian on a Pakistani Forum, this will certainly increase your credibility among Indians :agree:

As though other parties doesn't have caste, creed, religious bias in them :disagree:

Who say other parties are cleaner ? But others do not have such a level of hypocrisy and cheats as BJP does.

As simple as that.

Who say other parties are cleaner ? But others do not have such a level of hypocrisy and cheats as BJP does.

As simple as that.

Would you stop writing the word HYPOCRISY again & again??

As I can see, the biggest HYPOKRAIT here are you.

you say all parties are same, but only HIGHLIGHT BJP.

You want to have a debate, but don't have proofs.

You want to talk about it, but doesn't give replies to a member's Genuine Queries.

You din't have answers to my questions so you started personally abusing me & started calling me PROGRAMMED ROBOT.

I support BJP, but my posts were never Biased (atleast i think so), i tried to be as rational as possible in my every post.

Now i had enough, I am out of here.

You can carry on with your selected articles & your visible bias.

@KRAIT one more joined to your religion ;)

Thank You :)

As simple as that.
@arp2041 is right....u shud support BJP coz its still better than others...:flirt::meeting:

@arp2041 Well the issue has always been, who is lesser of two evils ? Considering what's happening in few states, I really doubt, BJP is the biggest goon party.

Start from Delhi and its current state. Bringing so much laurels to India, even national capital is not safe. To makes things weird, its same party's govt. at center and state.

UP, what can we say about it. has always been and will always be the Crime Center. Over 50 riots. I don't know who are communal forces.

Bihar, improved substantially.

NE, well we all know what happened their few years ago.

West Bengal, its like Dictatorship. Even when India tried to deport illegal Bangladeshis, the trains was stopped at WB and all people released. Not to mention riots.

Riots in UP, WB and Assam.

And what to say about Maharashtra. 70,000 Crore of irrigation scandal. Worst drought after decades. Deputy CM removed and then re-instated after some time. Do you know who is doing the largest relief work in Maharashtra, RSS. "The Saffron Terrorists" armed with Bamboo sticks and khaki shorts. Beware, they will overtake India.

Oh, I also forgot, the crown of India, J&K. Fatwas, terrorist's honor march, weird demands irrespective of changing and coming dangers in future.

@arp2041 I know. People are accepting it without even knowing.

Back
Top Bottom