What's new

BJP Activists Resort to Vandalism, Attack Masjids Amidst Celebrations

So? There is a difference between a nationalist and an extremist, you imbecile.

The only person who's surprised is you, you extremist internet warrior. Now be quiet, like you're used to being in real life, and crawl back to your tenement in Bangalore.

Yeah, I am an extremist and every day I strap a bomb to my chest and explode myself and miraculously regenerate in the evening to repeat the act the next day.

Bangalore hardly has any slums unlike the place you live in, Slumbai.

now,,,this post has tact,,,,plenty of it:tup:
use it more often..

What exactly is it that you want? People be ashamed of their Hinduness? Conceal their identity and reveal it only amongst like minded fellows in secret gatherings? Why? Is it a disease?

Yeah, I am an extremist and every day I strap a bomb to my chest and explode myself and miraculously regenerate in the evening to repeat the act the next day.

Bangalore hardly has any slums unlike the place you live in, Slumbai.

Haha you're quite the sample yeah. Have you run out of steam already, you lowly extremist? I'm pretty sure that in real life, you're a laughing stock wherever you go (if you open your mouth that is, but I'm pretty sure that's not how you roll). You are what the rest of us call, 'fringe elements'.

Haha you're quite the sample yeah. Have you run out of steam already, you lowly extremist? I'm pretty sure that in real life, you're a laughing stock wherever you go (if you open your mouth that is, but I'm pretty sure that's not how you roll). You are what the rest of us call, 'fringe elements'.

Batliwala do not give yourself any airs. Your kind are mainly jokes of Mumbai.

What exactly is it that you want? People be ashamed of their Hinduness? Conceal their identity and reveal it only amongst like minded fellows in secret gatherings? Why? Is it a disease?
kuch nahi,,,,,u continue

Batliwala do not give yourself any airs. Your kind are mainly jokes of Mumbai.

Give yourself airs? LOL extremist fringe elements like yourself seem to have run out of steam faster than you managed to frame that first "sentence". :lol:

And yes, please continue entertaining us with your tenement-instilled ideology.

Give yourself airs? LOL extremist fringe elements like yourself seem to have run out of steam faster than you managed to frame that first "sentence". :lol:

And yes, please continue entertaining us with your tenement-instilled ideology.

That is my tenement and I am very pleased with the ideology instilled in me. Hope you manage to do something in your life and not just live off your father Batliwallas ill gotten wealth.

Attachments

• Picture 910.jpg
    Picture 910.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 35
That is my tenement and I am very pleased with the ideology instilled in me. Hope you manage to do something in your life and not just live off your father Batliwallas ill gotten wealth.

Oh my god that photo just shocked my finely tuned sense of aesthetics. Gosh that's ugly as sin! My poor eyes.

P.S: talk about other people's families like you know shit. Haha extremist turd nugget. You've proved everything I've said about you (in response to your comments of course), right! You really are a cheapskate.

Oh my god that photo just shocked my finely tuned sense of aesthetics. Gosh that's ugly as sin! My poor eyes.

P.S: talk about other people's families like you know shit. Haha extremist turd nugget.

Yeah I know your sense of aesthetics. Living in an apartment building which has not seen a lick of paint in the last 30 years.

Yeah I know your sense of aesthetics. Living in an apartment building which has not seen a lick of paint in the last 30 years.

LOL the joke is on you, trust me. You have no idea who you're talking to, but as I've been made aware by other posters here, there no point dragging this "conversation" with a scumbag like yourself any further.

All you do is talk. You haven't refuted a single point so far. Typical.

LOL the joke is on you, trust me. You have no idea who you're talking to, but as I've been made aware by other posters here, there no point dragging this "conversation" with a scumbag like yourself any further.

All you do is talk. You haven't refuted a single point so far. Typical.

Run batliwala run. You never had a point in your entire pointless existence anyway.

Run batliwala run. You never had a point in your entire pointless existence anyway.

Is that it, or have you got more? :lol: I guess you need to understand a point to be able to refute it, so it's all good, I forgive you.

P.S: I cannot believe that turd nugget of a green leaf went to the extent of posting a picture of a random building. How insecure are you. LMAO

Last edited:
Never mind where I come from, but it is clear that your existence is the result of a cheap experiment gone horribly wrong at BARC, Chembur.

By the way BARC, Chembur is the greenest place in Mumbai apart from the National Park area. It is also a place from where most of our talented stars, artists, scientists, musicians, and very successful people come from. A sweet place really.

By the way BARC, Chembur is the greenest place in Mumbai apart from the National Park area. It is also a place from where most of our talented stars, artists, scientists, musicians, and very successful people come from. A sweet place really.

... No one gives a shit. You can claim whatever you like, you pollution-ravaged turd (yes, you know what I'm talking about). Your insecurity is evident in every post of yours haha

Is that it, or have you got more? :lol: I guess you need to understand a point to be able to refute it, so it's all good, I forgive you.

P.S: I cannot believe that turd nugget of a green leaf went to the extent of posting a picture of a random building. How insecure are you. LMAO

LOL. Unlike you Batliwala, I do not give a fig about people's opinions, so I do not resort to lies. I tried searching with a magnifying lens, really, your sentences to see if there was any point in it. Sorry, could not find one. Do not think anyone ever has.

LOL. Unlike you Batliwala, I do not give a fig about people's opinions, so I do not resort to lies. I tried searching with a magnifying lens, really, your sentences to see if there was any point in it. Sorry, could not find one. Do not think anyone ever has.

If you don't give a fig, why bother with random (poorly sourced) pictures and explanations? You give mortgage just a fig! A lot more, and as is pretty clear to all, only liar here is you, you pointless, extremist twit. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom