What's new

Birmingham college bans Muslim students from wearing veils for 'security

next time dont lecture us of what we do, it applies to us that too

before it was freedom to practice religion, today it they should respect the mojority

your standards you set you are lowering yourselves

We should blame the salafi actions and their intolerance for making the host populations paranoid and websites like faithfreedom,islam-watch to further aggravate the paranoia.Do you think that the arab nations would let me or you emigrate???

No.

next time dont lecture us of what we do, it applies to us that too

I couldn't care less what you do in your country. I may have an opinion about many things happening in your country as I have opinions about what happens in my country. But it's none of my business to tell you what your country does within its territory.

In this thread we are talking about what happens in the EU. So deal with it.

We should blame the salafi actions and their intolerance for making the host populations paranoid and websites like faithfreedom,islam-watch to further aggravate the paranoia.Do you think that the arab nations would let me or you emigrate???

No.

none of your damn business

simple as that

none of your damn business

simple as that

Let to accept faults and rectify them ,instead of denying it.This is not 15th century when we muslims were superpower. Today its the rule of Russians,Chinese and the West.

With your kind of mentality we will self-destruct. Mark my words.

Götterdämmerung;4756673 said:
I couldn't care less what you do in your country. I may have an opinion about many things happening in your country as I have opinions about what happens in my country. But it's none of my business to tell you what your country does within its territory.

Then you guys should test the immigrants on their tolerance ,rather than giving citizenship to anyone who comes for asylum.Look at the Rape epidemic in Sweden due to the asylum EU gave to salafis.

Götterdämmerung;4756673 said:

it contradicts to the US and EU direct interference in iraq, libya, somalia, syria

you know what this is a load of bullshitt

why dont you get out of these countries to set an example

we are all familiar how the double standards for EU works, so dont come and be righteous BS about it

first its freedom of expression, and how EU standards should be applied in the whole world, the way they have taken the contract of the entire world and how civilised you are

so lets just stop ranting about your freedom of express BS and you mind your own business we mind ours

if some countries dont want your stuff, dont shove it to others as they are the best things, dont go to musli countries crying how they treat their women, if you want to cry ever visit those countries

stop lectureing your BS to others

It's reassuring to know people like you get bombed by westerners. The curtailing of your backward customs in our lands is just icing on the cake.

Another butt-hurt piece of Euro-trash.

I agree with the ban, covering your face in public places isn't a good idea

Then you guys should test the immigrants on their tolerance ,rather than giving citizenship to anyone who comes for asylum.Look at the Rape epidemic in Sweden due to the asylum EU gave to salafis.

stop importing oil from salafis will you?

again double standards

try to generate your own oil and gas and stop living off on the stuff of others

stop importing oil from salafis will you?

again double standards

try to generate your own oil and gas and stop living off on the stuff of others

EU already has oil and gas from Russia.It fears them thats why it imports the other parts from salafis and africa. And I am not a citizen of EU.

EU already has oil and gas from Russia.It fears them thats why it imports the other parts from salafis and africa. And I am not a citizen of EU.

EU does import from saudis, please stop importing all that stuff

i have also seen arab petro money pouring in London, why dont you kick these people out?

tell them to spend their money in their own soil, stop investing in EU

What have you shown?

This video actually proves my point, head-bobbler.

You are a fool.Are you seeing how christians are insulting that poor chap.Is that how you are treated everyday. God,some of you really need to get things straight. Toss out your narrow mindedness and hate for others .

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom