What's new

Birmingham college bans Muslim students from wearing veils for 'security

then why talker bigger then thou

he is talking like he never got raped/getting raped

they made the movie about themselves how the british raped their scottish ancestors and took away their women for raping when they had newly wedded and bedded them

thats there history right there

not a matter of proud but shame

To you and me ,its shame ,but most westerners are heavily promiscuous .They are not ashamed of anything these days.
Thats the sad state of moral affairs there.

Feel sorry for the girls who cant now sneak there boyfriends home under the niqab

The west is dying, I've seen it with my own eyes. Before nobody wore burkhas in Vancouver. Now people of this attire have flooded the city. In my university, on the street, in the middle of the night people with islamic dresses everywhere. Some muslims have had the audacity to try to convert me. They plant their culture everywhere they go.
Maybe they wear the veil because they are so UGLY.

british killed you americans and raped your girls, thats how they made american colony :lol:

Shhh, no crying. Listen to the sound of bombs. They should add a propeller to them so it would be like Stuka in WWII.

Do not for the extremism of few, call for genocide of all.Not all muslims are extremists or suicide bombers like how your media portrays us. You should maybe meet the universal sufis and you will be amazed by the goodness and tolerance.Even the Dalai Lama likes them.

I didn't call for genocide over everyone. Just over Razpak and similar.

Shhh, no crying. Listen to the sound of bombs. They should add a propeller to them so it would be like Stuka in WWII.

I didn't call for genocide over everyone. Just over Razpak and similar.

You can call genocide on my nutz, Euro-trash. :rofl:

US is bombing their country's *** every day and violating it. But some shameless trashes want is to live in the enemy nation for comfort and money, still hating white people and their culture. No loyalty or sincerity . What a non principled existance!

US is bombing their country's *** every day and violating it. But all some shameless trashes want is to live in the enemy nation for comfort and money, still hating white people and their culture. No loyalty or sincerity . What a non principled existance!

This is how pakistani punjabis are !!!!even the afghans and balochi hate them...

This rule is simply religious or cultural intolerance. If a woman wants to wear the burka or a veil let her do so. If she wants to wear skimpy clothing let her do so. It should be her right to decide what she wants to wear. What next ? Will institutions such as these demand that Blacks not style their hair in the afro form since they could hide weapons in their hair ? It isn't like women wearing burkas have been going around bombing or robbing people willy nilly in this country.

I admire the white man This man can create wars all over the world and still survive today. He has the North Koreans feuding with the South Koreans. He has Afghans (Taliban and Northern Alliance or US puppets) fighting each other. He had the Kurds fighting the Arabs in Iraq to now take over Iraq. He has the military in Mali fighting the Muslim "terrorist" in Mali. Everywhere the white man goes, its pure war, war, war!!!!

He's the slickest man in the world...

This rule is simply religious or cultural intolerance. If a woman wants to wear the burka or a veil let her do so. If she wants to wear skimpy clothing let her do so.

Yea, right. Skimpy clothes don't cover up one's ID. Stop crying. You can have all the ninjas in your little harem in Botswana.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom