What's new

Birmingham college bans Muslim students from wearing veils for 'security

You didnt read what I wrote. I dont care about it at all im j7st point out a fact because u were acting like a saint n talking about how ur grand grand father built this nation quit ur ego n shut up. Whites only are part of the problem. Wear normal clothes lol are you ******* kidding me? What we wear is normal for us n what you wear is normal for you. Thats where culture comes in. Multiculturism shouldnt have been invented by you guys if you cant stand a person that is culturally different from urs. If you didnt want us in ur lands u shouldnt have come in our lands got it? Its simple. N I didnt say this is the whole reason but only partly.

Whites are only "part" of the problem..... :omghaha:

What shall we do to accommodate you, my brown Muslim highness? Shall we move from the West, to Siberia perhaps? Will that accommodate your needs, that we are so willing to provide?

You dummy, one country came to your land, WTF do the Germans, Swiss, Russians have to do with what the UK did? Also quit acting like Arabs, turks, Japanese were never conquerors either. Couldnt defend yourselves? blame your ancestors.

It's just an excuse. Even if colonialism never happened, they would still be immigrating to the West, and they would still find a way to justify it.

"Oh well you guys threw spears at us during the Ice Age!! Therefore we should have a right to immigrate to your countries and change them to our pleasure!"

Whites are only "part" of the problem..... :omghaha:

What shall we do to accommodate you, my brown Muslim highness? Shall we move from the West, to Siberia perhaps? Will that accommodate your needs, that we are so willing to provide?

It's just an excuse. Even if colonialism never happened, they would still be immigrating to the West, and they would still find a way to justify it.

"Oh well you guys threw spears at us during the Ice Age!! Therefore we should have a right to immigrate to your countries and change them to our pleasure!"

They'll squander everything, like Zimbabwe and South Africa.
Zimbabwe nationalized huge farms owned by white farmers, after Mugabe came to power, boom, economy in the gutter and what was once called "bread basket" of Africa is now struggling to feed it's own populace.
South Africa has a special "black empowerment" policy, ie for a lot of jobs you have to be black. Boom, economy slowing, on the border of questioning their status in BRICS. Brain drain in progress.

Land reform in Zimbabwe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black Economic Empowerment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, in conclusion, we ain't going anywhere, if anyone wants to evict us, be my guest. Just don't cry after...

stop importing oil from salafis will you?

again double standards

try to generate your own oil and gas and stop living off on the stuff of others

This argument is as stale as a month old salami.

Europe pays for it's oil and gas. It is not getting Oil and Gas for free.

no im just telling him where he comes from, he is one of those off springs of those who got their honour taken away by some british/french/spanish soldier

most of these americans are either irish or scotish, their ancestors still getting raped by UK :lol:

Busboy, i'm not even an American. Try harder.

Seems some chaps have no manners.

Yes, because I am fed up of sunni extremism all across the world. The world hates us because of this extremism which is used as propaganda against us. I am finished with you hard headed punjabis. Almost all punjabis are a bunch of motti buddhis.
Manshra isn't in Punjab dumbo and I'm not a punjabi, nice try bharoti

i reply to the thread That bottom sleepy eyed babe ( in black dressing with a phone in her hand)
If she doesn't mind will propose her ;)

Most voted UP comment on this article in the Dailymail:

"Good, if it is a problem for the young lady she can always go and study in a country more accommodating to her cultural needs."

When in Rome,do as the romans.

Flamer este fratele meu? Sunt Indian ca si tu este fratele meu.
Nah bine se spune romaneste atunci. ce spui?

i reply to the thread That bottom sleepy eyed babe ( in black dressing with a phone in her hand)
If she doesn't mind will propose her ;)

Flamer este fratele meu? Sunt Indian ca si tu este fratele meu.
Nah bine se spune romaneste atunci. ce spui?

Pretty good :)...Google translate or you've learned romanian? :)

Freedom of speech. Where is anyone curtailing the rights of others?

Don't you understand? It's only freedom of speech when someone dresses in its medieval attire to college and refuses to integrate.When you debate "the religion of peace" it's just bigotry and racism.

You are a fool.Are you seeing how christians are insulting that poor chap.Is that how you are treated everyday. God,some of you really need to get things straight. Toss out your narrow mindedness and hate for others .

Don't worry been here my whole life Indian, been to 15 out of 50 states we Muslims do not need your crocodile tears.

Yes, because I am fed up of sunni extremism all across the world. The world hates us because of this extremism which is used as propaganda against us. I am finished with you hard headed punjabis. Almost all punjabis are a bunch of motti buddhis.

What do you mean the world hates "us"? All you Indians who speak about punjabis probably wouldn't confront one in person. :lol:

Don't worry been here my whole life Indian, been to 15 out of 50 states we Muslims do not need your crocodile tears.

The issue is not of women's rights. These pathetic storm front trolls just hate Muslims.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom