What's new

Birmingham college bans Muslim students from wearing veils for 'security

You are a fool.Are you seeing how christians are insulting that poor chap.Is that how you are treated everyday. God,some of you really need to get things straight. Toss out your narrow mindedness and hate for others .

The Muslim man could have insulted the so called 'Christians' back, but Muslims have class and rather not cause a disturbance.

Nice try, but no cigar d.o.t head.

EU does import from saudis, please stop importing all that stuff

i have also seen arab petro money pouring in London, why dont you kick these people out?

tell them to spend their money in their own soil, stop investing in EU

I am not from EU .But what I am telling is that the host population is not as tolerant as India or Malaysia is.

EU does import from saudis, please stop importing all that stuff

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-wearing-veils-security-6.html#ixzz2eaEUdGTt

Big sellers to EU from Eurasia are Russia,Norway and Britain. The rest it imports from Africa and the middle East. I have been clear about this in my previous post.

Then you guys should test the immigrants on their tolerance ,rather than giving citizenship to anyone who comes for asylum.Look at the Rape epidemic in Sweden due to the asylum EU gave to salafis.

When we started to let in immigrants from Muslim majority countries, our gov. at that time were so naiv to think that they will go home again, once they have earned enough, despite historic evidence that immigrants rarely go home. The Poles, Hugenottes, Dutch, etc., they all stayed.

Since our prev. gov. thought the guestworkes will eventually go home, there was no need to do integration works and now we are sitting on a pile of problems with these immigrants.

It's going to be an uphill battle.

it contradicts to the US and EU direct interference in iraq, libya, somalia, syria

you know what this is a load of bullshitt

why dont you get out of these countries to set an example

we are all familiar how the double standards for EU works, so dont come and be righteous BS about it

first its freedom of expression, and how EU standards should be applied in the whole world, the way they have taken the contract of the entire world and how civilised you are

so lets just stop ranting about your freedom of express BS and you mind your own business we mind ours

stop lectureing your BS to others

If you had followed my posts, I'm the one who opposes any kinds of interventions by any European countries. I want my country to adopt a more pracmatic approach with other cultures just like how the Chinese do with other countries.

The Muslim man could have insulted the so called 'Christians' back, but Muslims have class and rather not cause a disturbance.

Nice try, but no cigar d.o.t head.

Seems some chaps have no manners.

You were the one playing Shia/Sunni card in other threads :angel:

Yes, because I am fed up of sunni extremism all across the world. The world hates us because of this extremism which is used as propaganda against us. I am finished with you hard headed punjabis. Almost all punjabis are a bunch of motti buddhis.

I am not from EU .But what I am telling is that the host population is not as tolerant as India or Malaysia is.

Big sellers to EU from Eurasia are Russia,Norway and Britain. The rest it imports from Africa and the middle East. I have been clear about this in my previous post.

if you are an indian then my question is why are you even in saudi arabia and other muslim countries, get the FOOK out from there

stop living off muslim money

if you are an indian then my question is why are you even in saudi arabia and other muslim countries, get the FOOK out from there

stop living off muslim money

I am shia sufi indian ,yes. And I have lived in Iran,okay.I do not live on sunni money. Take that and stick it in your head.

I am shia sufi indian ,yes. And I have lived in Iran,okay.I do not live on sunni money. Take that and stick it in your head.

no the question is why are you living off muslim money, go to your FOOKing rapist country?

And the bombs keep falling and bans keep coming.....nice huh? :agree:

Do not for the extremism of few, call for genocide of all.Not all muslims are extremists or suicide bombers like how your media portrays us. You should maybe meet the universal sufis and you will be amazed by the goodness and tolerance.Even the Dalai Lama likes them.

no the question is why are you living off muslim money, go to your FOOKing rapist country?

Like I said,I do not live on sunni money, punjabis .Now flip off.

And they got their independence in 1776.Sheesh , why do you punjabis keep harping about the past?

no im just telling him where he comes from, he is one of those off springs of those who got their honour taken away by some british/french/spanish soldier

most of these americans are either irish or scotish, their ancestors still getting raped by UK :lol:

no im just telling him where he comes from, he is one of those off springs of those who got their honour taken away by some british/french/spanish soldier

And haven't pakistani punjabis been raped by mongols,iranians,mughals,Afghans, sikhs,british? Stop living in the past. Past is past .Look at the present and learn to make it better.

And haven't pakistani punjabis been raped by mongols,iranians,mughals,Afghans, sikhs,british? Stop living in the past. Past is past .Look at the present and learn to make it better.

then why talker bigger then thou

he is talking like they never got raped/getting raped

they made the movie about themselves how the british raped their scottish ancestors and took away their women for raping when they had newly wedded and bedded them

thats their history right there

not a matter of pride but shame

Back
Top Bottom