What's new

Birmingham college bans Muslim students from wearing veils for 'security

oyeee......see ur peoples on this forum......most of them getting abused in foreign daily but they are happy, they became used to....and rest having both flags pak they also want to leave...nothing left in ur country and if u dont want to leave then i am sure ill see u dead in kasmir border as a terrorist

Internet macho man. Have you ever been near live bullets? You would probably wet your pants. Now run along and play some cod or whatever rubbish video games you play.

oyeee......see ur peoples on this forum......most of them getting abused in foreign daily but they are happy, they became used to....and rest having both flags pak they also want to leave...nothing left in ur country and if u dont want to leave then i am sure ill see u dead in kasmir border as a terrorist

Looks whose talking, what about all you Indians running around in UAE, hindus as well as Muslim.

We're an example if you want.We spend 400 years ruled by muslim turks and you don't see us blaiming them for our failures.;)

Live in the present.

no you go London & beg on streets & your women with their prams raiding bins LOL about Live in the present

Better to live like dog then

your country ? you dumb phuck from when Birmingham been part of Germany

LOL Losing an argument and getting personal? Where have I ever stated that Birmingham is part of Germany? Too stupid to understand simple English sentences?

no you go London & beg on streets & your women with their prams raiding bins LOL about Live in the present

Those are Roma Gypsies begging ont he streets of London, nothing to do with ethnic Romanians. Roma Gypsies came from India hundreds of years ago. Romanians are natives of Romania. Time for you to visit your local library and get some knowledge or try Google its easier.

Wait until some members come crying about human rights:lol:

We have a very strict building code in Germany, you can't just paint your favourite colour on your exterior walls or have blue glazed roof tiles just because in Greece they looked so nice. Does it mean that the house owner's human rights has been breached?

So how is it the fault of this generation of ''White'' people.

Why should ordinary people have to pay for the crimes of what their forefathers did? be grateful they allowed you in their countries and don't try to enforce your laws on other people. When you move to a country you are supposed to integrate not the natives.

The Girl in the burka is born brit

Uncle tom go suck on an Oreo
if you had a brain & read the thread through you wouldn't be defending your white masters blindly.

Götterdämmerung;4754694 said:
LOL Losing an argument and getting personal? Where have I ever stated that Birmingham is part of Germany? Too stupid to understand simple English sentences?

Check here

Re: Birmingham college bans Muslim students from wearing veils for 'securit
Our country, our rules. I hope we are as courageous as our neighbours in defending our laic society.

Religion is a private matter and school is a public place. These people should have some decency and respect to the majority. We show you our faces and so should they as well. We are not demanding them to walk half-naked around, just to be recognisable with whom we are dealing with. Else, gtfo of my country.

Those are Roma Gypsies begging ont he streets of London, nothing to do with ethnic Romanians. Roma Gypsies came from India hundreds of years ago. Romanians are natives of Romania. Time for you to visit your local library and get some knowledge or try Google its easier.

Bounty change your flag to Indian one

So,not interested in a conversation,just screaming around like an idiot,are we? Country bashing,you really want me to draw parallels with Pakistan? Oh,but you're not Pakistan,just a looser,so it's not worth it as you represent only your stupidity.. Goodnight wanker!

[/B]
Check here

Re: Birmingham college bans Muslim students from wearing veils for 'securit
Our country, our rules. I hope we are as courageous as our neighbours in defending our laic society.

Religion is a private matter and school is a public place. These people should have some decency and respect to the majority. We show you our faces and so should they as well. We are not demanding them to walk half-naked around, just to be recognisable with whom we are dealing with. Else, gtfo of my country.

Now check that! UK and France are our neighbours, dimwit! France went even further and completely banned face veiling!

Götterdämmerung;4754776 said:
Now check that! UK and France are our neighbours, dimwit! France went even further and completely banned face veiling!

Not to mention EU members,common european values,laws,etc...Goodluck explaining all of this to a retard.

Whites and mentally enslaved honorary whites have a bad habit of sticking their noses in other people's business.

It's obvious they provoke muslims and when they get their @$$e$ kicked they come and cry on internet forums.

So,not interested in a conversation,just screaming around like an idiot,are we? Country bashing,you really want me to draw parallels with Pakistan? Oh,but you're not Pakistan,just a looser,so it's not worth it as you represent only your stupidity.. Goodnight wanker!

You mad, sweetie? (pause)

Tell you what.

After you're finished deepthroating your German boyfriend until your jaw's numb and sucking the color out of hes nutsac go resurrect that canyon sized, diseased filled flesh crevice your mother calls a pu55y.

You mad, sweetie? (pause)

Tell you what.

After you're finished deepthroating your German boyfriend until your jaw's numb and sucking the color out of hes nutsac go resurrect that canyon sized, diseased filled flesh crevice your mother calls a pu55y.

Classy,haven't heard an insult about my mother since the 4th grade.:)))

Thank God for frequent electricity black outs in Pakistan,they keep retards at bay from computers for a while.

Classy,haven't heard an insult about my mother since the 4th grade.:)))

Thank God for frequent electricity black outs in Pakistan,they keep retards at bay from computers for a while.

Romanians more reliable than the council in my area.
You want rid of some rubbish just leave it on the drive and it won't last the night.

Got to go now Gypo bye

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom