What's new

Birmingham college bans Muslim students from wearing veils for 'security

Curb on one's religious freedom in a country who champions in freedom and human right's is just deplorable.For safety they can use biometric gadgets.
Balance with cost. And the best biometric 'gadget' is facial recognition.

Good move. People may argue that is taking away the rights of the minorities, but about the security of majority. If they insist on wearing the veils, it is better they go to countries that follow sharia

Balance with cost. And the best biometric 'gadget' is facial recognition.

Your arguments about economics is sound .

Facial recognition gadgets will best mean to ascertain one' s identity for sure but did you know they are still in development phase.

Because most islamic countries don't go on and on about how secular-tolerant-champions of human rights they are.

They are a million times more secular than the folks in the middle east .... Count the number of churches in the middle east and count the number of mosques in London and tell me who has most.... their land, their collage , their rules ...

if people have problems with it then they should stop running away from their own countries

Why muslims go their?arab countries are very rich,can't they open good universities in their own country,why we depend on west??

oyeee......see ur peoples on this forum......most of them getting abused in foreign daily but they are happy, they became used to....and rest having both flags pak they also want to leave...nothing left in ur country and if u dont want to leave then i am sure ill see u dead in kasmir border as a terrorist

They are a million times more secular than the folks in the middle east .... Count the number of churches in the middle east and count the number of mosques in London and tell me who has most.... their land, their collage , their rules ...

if people have problems with it then they should stop running away from their own countries

Some people confuse tolerance with the fact that Europe should entirely ditch its values,laws and traditions to accomodate a minority.
Why is it that its always a certain minority that has the biggest problems? Not the vietnamese,not the indians,not the south americans.

Götterdämmerung;4754331 said:
I don't care what colour that person has, green, blue white yellow, black ... if you come here, you play by our rules. We are not demanding something impossible, e.g. running around half-naked, we don't even demand you not to cover your hair, but the face is just too much!

your country ? you dumb phuck from when Birmingham been part of Germany

Some people confuse tolerance with the fact that Europe should entirely ditch its values,laws and traditions to accomodate a minority.
Why is it that its always a certain minority that has the biggest problems? Not the vietnamese,not the indians,not the south americans.

who you mean Romanians ??

Götterdämmerung;4753775 said:
Our country, our rules. I hope we are as courageous as our neighbours in defending our laic society.

Religion is a private matter and school is a public place. These people should have some decency and respect to the majority. We show you our faces and so should they as well. We are not demanding them to walk half-naked around, just to be recognisable with whom we are dealing with. Else, gtfo of my country.

Wait until some members come crying about human rights:lol:

oyeee......see ur peoples on this forum......most of them getting abused in foreign daily but they are happy, they became used to....and rest having both flags pak they also want to leave...nothing left in ur country and if u dont want to leave then i am sure ill see u dead in kasmir border as a terrorist

Pu55y a55 hindu

I agree with the rule I mean if its for security reasons then all good. But dont come here talking like ur grandfathers or grand grand fathers were saints. Because of you "whites" most people from other countries that you conqured and destroyed moved to your countries too seek for what they were deprived of in their countries. So your leaders felt sorry and invented multiculturism. Dont blame us if we want a better life security and not have to worry about the basic nessecities in life. I dont put the whole blame on you "whites" but you did play a part.

So how is it the fault of this generation of ''White'' people. Why should ordinary people have to pay for the crimes of what their forefathers did? be grateful they allowed you in their countries and don't try to enforce your laws on other people. When you move to a country you are supposed to integrate not the natives.
Also according to your argument all of Pakistanis are criminals because of what our Army did in Bangladesh in 1971.

The only issue with this is that they dropped it on the people mid semester, they should have said starting next semester so people could transfer out if necessary.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom