What's new

Bipin CDS Rawat was a true Modi Man

Got what he deserved

Obviously this is a time to troll the Indians but it's amazing how much division their is in India

Indian Muslims and others including, Sikhs, xtians and even not bakht Hindus seem to have woken up

I didn't even need to troll they seem more happier at India humiliating itself then I was😂😂

He was big threat for Pakistan, he seems fearless man, and he didn't care we have nuclear bomb. Even against china, never heard such fearless general like him talking eye to eye and even he was preparing his military , & combat readiness about two front wars.
This is very very crazy!

He was big threat for Pakistan, he seems fearless man, and he didn't care we have nuclear bomb. Even against china, never heard such fearless general like him talking eye to eye and even he was preparing his military , & combat readiness about two front wars.
This is very very crazy!

Thank for your kind message, among this ocean of negative messages.

He is indeed a fearless soldier. Most people around Modi are fearless, while responsible.
I believe that beyond a point, India is no longer bothered about Pak's nuclear weapons.
If MMS was PM, balakot would have never happened [I know you are a pakistani and you have a different opinon].

PS: Much bigger threat to India are the liberals and separatists masquerading as "innocents" in civil society.

This is very very crazy!
PLS CHACHA JI GIVE US A BREAK OF YOUR JOKES.

Back
Top Bottom