What's new

Guardian | Narendra Modi, a man with a massacre on his hands,is not the reasonable choice for India?

dont fuckin talk about bengalis like that.. most indians who have won nobel prize are bengalis not worthless north indian dumbfucks like you ! Their tone and language itself reeks of their tribal mentality.

Eg. When we say charan sparsh means u fukin touch elder's feet not just bend down infront and act as if u are trying to reach their knee.. all north indians are like that uncultured!

Calm down, she is punjabi wannabe but in reality Tamil Brahmin. She hates south indians and bengalis equally.

If All Pakistanis say in one voice that a man is bad as PM for India..................Than all 120 crore Indians know that YAHI HAI RIGHT CHOICE BABY..........AHA!!! :D

Sorry its 1,199,999,999 Indians, I do not agree that he is a right choice!! :D

For your information, such kind of criticism is not "Bengali Intellectual" specific.It comes from almost every quarter of this country.

And "sell his mom!!!",such a rich coming from an "apparent" patriot whose idealogy should have been based upon minimum respect for the plurality of this country. This kind of bigoted hateful remarks just proves how intolerant some of Modi fans have become in the last decade. No respect for diverse opinion, unbound hatred for Muslims and other ethnics especially Bengalis just show how your intellectual capacity has touched rock bottom and honestly it is going to create a lot more headache for Modi if he becomes PM in future. Modi's hand is soaked in blood or not is debatable or only can be proved in future course of investigation, but his followers like you are really, really a threat to a civil society.

As I said, this is an example of how intolerance can divide India on the basis of ethnicity, caste, creed, & religion.

As I said, this is an example of how intolerance can divide India on the basis of ethnicity, caste, creed, & religion.

Ray, believe me; this is an age old trade mark of these pseudo flag bearers of Indian nationalism. These fellows had least contribution in Indian history.In many cases worked against Indian unity at par with Mullah organisation like Jamaat and now they are lecturing us for their own precarious state in West Bengal. What an irony!!

we have people like gurcharan das/swapan dasgupta and such people,but right from sleevless sagarika and many such numbskulls,who let bangladeshi people into the same country they rejected in the past,sorry i intend to hurt them when it hurts.

I am least interested in your husband's ethnicity neither I care what he thinks about Bengalis. It does not bother a dry leaf either.

So Bengalis let illegal Bangladeshis to this country? Are you blind? Can't you see the massive demographic shifts in North Eastern states? Can't you see the porous border? Do you know who is responsible to keep the border open for illegal immigrants for the last 67 years? CPI M right?
Do you have any idea how illegal Bangladeshis were given local MLA's approval letter in heart of India? Just putting the blame else where don't hide your ineptitude in governance of this country. Stop blaming bengalis, open your eyes and see the world.Wake up.

we want to separate out the pseudos from the rest.

If u want i can mention N Ram/Sid Varadarajan and count dumbass TamBrahms from JNu n likewise.

i think these TBs ll also be mom sellers for secularism,if it makes u happy now.

Never going to happen. Cry ocean.

Last edited:
No one wants to be touched by a Chinese anyway. Don't flatter yourself.
I wouldn't either.
But I'd like to touch them.
Ummmm so soft unlike the hairy fairy.
hr.jpg

Ray, believe me; this is an age old trade mark of these pseudo flag bearers of Indian nationalism. These fellows had least contribution in Indian history.In many cases worked against Indian unity at par with Mullah organisation like Jamaat and now they are lecturing us for their own precarious state in West Bengal. What an irony!!

I am least interested in your husband's ethnicity neither I care what he thinks about Bengalis. It does not bother a dry leaf either.

So Bengalis let illegal Bangladeshis to this country? Are you blind? Can't you see the massive demographic shifts in North Eastern states? Can't you see the porous border? Do you know who is responsible to keep the border open for illegal immigrants for the last 67 years? CPI M right?
Do you have any idea how illegal Bangladeshis were given local MLA's approval letter in heart of India? Just putting the blame else where don't hide your ineptitude in governance of this country. Stop blaming bengalis, open your eyes and see the world.Wake up.

Never going to happen. Cry ocean.

ya so when am i saying CPM/Congress are any different?

This problem exists in Bengal but not in Punjab,the assamese have a problem with it.

Bengali intellectuals are responsible for it and their attitude.

There are Indian army folk out there dying for you and if u want to do pappi jhappi with pole vaulters,better to do it in dhaka than in silchar.

Calm down, she is punjabi wannabe but in reality Tamil Brahmin. She hates south indians and bengalis equally.

yeah Nuri Nut aka Null & Void,

fuqqat mein zabaan chalaane ke liye paida hua insaan.

ya so when am i saying CPM/Congress are any different?

This problem exists in Bengal but not in Punjab,the assamese have a problem with it.

Bengali intellectuals are responsible for it and their attitude.

There are Indian army folk out there dying for you and if u want to do pappi jhappi with pole vaulters,better to do it in dhaka than in silchar.

1.Be specific. what does Bengali educated class has to do with it? What is your proposition?
2. Indian army fighting where?
3.What kind of Puppi jhuppi you saw in Bengal exclusively?
4.One more question.How could a group of Bangladeshis can reach India's North West frontier when their looks,culture and language is quite different and distinguishable from North Indians.How could they pass through Central India if the rest of India is so brilliant in keeping them at bay? (apart from the large scale immigration in Mumbai under your favorite SS party)

Answer with logic.Don't give silly one liners.

These people are failing to realize that the support for BJP or Modi doesn't automatically translate into support for their brand of Hindutva supremacy also, I mean how many Indians they will alienate? Not only they are intolerant to other religious minorities, they are also intolerant to Hindus who are not ready to accept their brand of hardline Hindutva, reminds me of the attitude of Sunnis towards other sects of Muslims in a neighbouring country, these people want to follow that line of thinking. Extremely disturbing.

I just hope Modi will prove himself to be a good administrator and won't give in to their demands.

I just hope Modi will prove himself to be a good administrator and won't give in to their demands.

I think he is trying his best to keep this idiocy as far as possible. The manifesto is a clear cut indication. Isn't?

Back
Top Bottom