What's new

Guardian | Narendra Modi, a man with a massacre on his hands,is not the reasonable choice for India?

Persoanlly i think Bengalis are most neutral internet debaters, they apply critical thinking. Some are arrogant which is expected looking at demise of logic/critical thinking in South Asians.

Ofcourse im not including jamatis ;)

For your information, such kind of criticism is not "Bengali Intellectual" specific.It comes from almost every quarter of this country.

And "sell his mom!!!",such a rich coming from an "apparent" patriot whose idealogy should have been based upon minimum respect for the plurality of this country. This kind of bigoted hateful remarks just proves how intolerant some of Modi fans have become in the last decade. No respect for diverse opinion, unbound hatred for Muslims and other ethnics especially Bengalis just show how your intellectual capacity has touched rock bottom and honestly it is going to create a lot more headache for Modi if he becomes PM in future. Modi's hand is soaked in blood or not is debatable or only can be proved in future course of investigation, but his followers like you are really, really a threat to a civil society.

Oh please,dont cry me a river now.

My husband is Bengali from East Bengal,migrated to chennai in 1950s and he spits on the west bengali so called intellectuals today.

Those days bengalis fought in the INA and did armed struggle in chittagong,these days they are around winning character medals from seculars.

I have zero respect for such daydreaming chakraborties and i have no regrets about who thinks what.

I support Modi,but i support the RSS from before and i will continue to,whethere there is a Modi or not.

I have watched it already and it was clear what was going on.

only thing that is clear is that u r stoned when u type something here.

Please refrain from attacking ethnicity.

I intend to on purpose,i have bengali friends and they know what i mean.

we have people like gurcharan das/swapan dasgupta and such people,but right from sleevless sagarika and many such numbskulls,who let bangladeshi people into the same country they rejected in the past,sorry i intend to hurt them when it hurts.

Sounds like a typical Pakistani, Western Christian.

Uh huh.

No one has addressed the claims in the article that Modi is the candidate of choice for big business because he gave them so many concessions.

Big business and big media wraps him up in the flag and shouts "ra ra India" and the sheep follow along.

Of course not all Indians are voting for Modi. The point is would the Guardian publish a pro Modi article, the other side of the story?

Oh please,dont cry me a river now.

My husband is Bengali from East Bengal,migrated to chennai in 1950s and he spits on the west bengali so called intellectuals today.

This is new low, first racist whites used to say they have black friends. You have gone one step further.

Modi is like a Teddy bear.Forget blood,he doesn't even have red ink on his hands.

dont get fooled by his name,he is a bengali intellectual,which means he ll even sell his mom to be called secular.

This post of yours, this is an example of how intolerance can divide India on the basis of ethnicity, caste, creed, & religion, and so far eight Indians have 'thanked' your post.

This post of yours, this is an example of how intolerance can divide India on the basis of ethnicity, caste, creed, & religion, and so far eight Indians have 'thanked' your post.

I already wrote in other thread 99% PDF Indians are hindutvas who bully sane Indian members. End result is sane Indians left PDF after some time.

Yup, mainly the reason which makes one win elections. too bad India is making a grave mistake for themselves by choosing this terrorist modi.

To bad you are supporting Taliban Khan
I mean atleast modi has Balls to tackle terrorist & call them terrorist
Not like our Taliban Khan
Who has made categories for terrorists

I already wrote in other thread 99% PDF Indians are hindutvas who bully sane Indian members. End result is sane Indians left PDF after some time.

yeah and shan ll give you haplogroup analysis,if u spit in a vial and courier it to him.

we want to separate out the pseudos from the rest.

If u want i can mention N Ram/Sid Varadarajan and count dumbass TamBrahms from JNu n likewise.

i think these TBs ll also be mom sellers for secularism,if it makes u happy now.

yeah and shan ll give you haplogroup analysis,if u spit in a vial and courier it to him.

Send it to 23andme.

Agreed, @Leader is hypocrate who love Imran Khan to death. His love for him almost seem homo in nature.

@Leader can tell you about the more brainfarts about the Tabdeeli and Tsunami in Pakistan. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom