What's new

Guardian | Narendra Modi, a man with a massacre on his hands,is not the reasonable choice for India?

Sorry, but I have my doubts.

If online Indian opinions are representative, then much of his support stems from his "Hindu pride" agenda. I don't deny the economic reasons but the other factor is also significant for a sizable segment.
You should know better.

I did give specific example and voting patterns to show how Hindu pride, though an issue, is not even close to being the primary reason (of development) for BJP's changing fortunes.

Sorry, but I have my doubts.

If online Indian opinions are representative, then much of his support stems from his "Hindu pride" agenda. I don't deny the economic reasons but the other factor is also significant for a sizable segment.

Being a politician in India is no different from being a prostitute. You have to have different fashion outfits for different customers if you plan on selling your wares. Modi is no different. Right now, he has moved away from the Hindutva agenda since he stands a chance of wooing over voters on his so called Gujarat model. Even die hard seculars are starting to question whether this man possibly has had a change of heart and will lead India into a new economic uptide. The magic of MMS has disappeared and a new magician is required. Modi seems to cast the right spell. As to whether a tiger can change its stripes is something that India will have to wait and see. As a Congress supporter, I can see the eventuality is that the BJP will win. Congress has dug their graves and Modi is simply pouring in the sand for them. We can only hope for the region that he sticks to concentrating on his economic policies and refrains from implementing any Hindutva policies

Yup, mainly the reason which makes one win elections. too bad India is making a grave mistake for themselves by choosing this terrorist modi.
He is still better than Jinnah.

Modi's victory in election will be a testament and confirmation of our claims, that majority of indians are racist india is an extremist hindu state, not a secular country as most indians like to falsely claim.
You are confusing behaviour of Pakistan with India.

Not really, a person like Modi is exactly what Pakistan needs at this moment.
Playing the cards wisely and someone's soft image will be riuned ;)
Dont worry,In India decisions are not taken by one man but a group of educated people who follows the principles of democracy unlike in some other countries where dictators rule making complete mockery of Constitution and courts ;)

Last edited:
He is still better than Jinnah.

No he isn't and never will be.

Anyhow, to be honest Pakistanis should just stay out of this nonsense. It's not our concern who they elect and who they don't. It won't make any difference to us. India's Muslims are Indians and it may or may not be an issue for them.

I doubt that even Modi would start military rhetoric against Pakistan for a simple reason.

Government of India knows that nothing unites Pakistani's like India, specifically, nothing unites Pakistani's like their anti-Indian attitude.

Any hostile action or remark by GoI, could potentially and easily lead to reduction of internal friction in the Pakistani society. Pakistan is today divided internally like never before, with factions warring with each other.

Any Indian aggressiveness would be a god sent gift for Pakistan in these times. All will unite against an 'Indian threat', whether real or perceived.

And GoI must strenuously avoid that to keep the kettle boiling in Pakistan.

And nothing unites India better than an anti-Pakistan rant. Modi has been a perfect example of this.

Might I also remind fellow members that in Pakistan, people get elected for promoting peace, while on the other side, hard-liners like Modi gain popularity.
Like I said, if we play the cards right, Modi's election will be just what we need. While anti-State factions gradually grow weaker and our economy stabilizes, a belligerent Modi will prove beneficial to us diplomatically.

~ RazorMC

Dont worry,In India decisions are not taken by one man but a group of educated people who follows the principles of democracy unlike in some other countries where dictators rule making complete mockery of Constitution and courts ;)

I know that well enough, thank you.
But his campaign of hate and the resulting election will help us prove something.

~ RazorMC

Guardian is RIGHT.
How many mussies in India? Over 100 millions.
How many our of these 100 millions oppose Modi?
Let's say 10%. That's over 10 millions.
Can India as a country sustain 10 millions causing unrest?
I think NOT.
In fact silly people who want to blackmail the govt ll have their bones broken

That doesn't sound too democratic. I thought only authoritarian countries would do this sort of things to their citizens. Not India. No way jose.

I am waiting for this man to become PM and mess with Pakistan because that is my dream to hunt down In.........

keep-calm-we-have-a-keyboard-warrior.png

Guardian is RIGHT.
I think NOT.

Who told you those against him are causing unrest in the country? :cheesy: Your trolling was way below par mate. Gotta up it!

Guardian is RIGHT.
I think NOT.

That doesn't sound too democratic. I thought only authoritarian countries would do this sort of things to their citizens. Not India. No way jose.

Thats a shitty logic....by that way more people oppose the dynastic policies of congress, i cant understand why modi is dangerous when he asks for hindu's vote.....when basically every muslim, christian leader have always been asking their community votes.

A year from now, this thread would look funny and many will regret they havent enough bad mouthed him in threads seeing the inevitable and the change from the last 10 years of misrule which has kept the enemies of state happier and the country darker.

And nothing unites India better than an anti-Pakistan rant. Modi has been a perfect example of this.

Might I also remind fellow members that in Pakistan, people get elected for promoting peace, while on the other side, hard-liners like Modi gain popularity.
Like I said, if we play the cards right, Modi's election will be just what we need. While anti-State factions gradually grow weaker and our economy stabilizes, a belligerent Modi will prove beneficial to us diplomatically.

~ RazorMC

~ RazorMC

Lol...u think an average indian....middle class burdened with price rise,the poor farmers committing suicides due to crop failures, the villager dependent on petty jobs, the student worried about employment have one fcking second to give a single fcking thought about pakistan when they come to vote...NO,,,,its largely irrelevant to majority of indians what modi's stand on pakistan is......what are his stands on development thats what we are intrested in, what can he do to change econmy, how will he handle the farmers over dependence on monsoon, how will he bring investment....elections in India are not abt pakistan....pakistani thinks the world revolves arnd them.

To Guardian from Indians ........

artworks-000028265589-kwddj0-crop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom