What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that there are now bakeries, restaurants that cater to Bengali Migrants?

They have Bengali film theatres too.

Kerala has hundreds of thousands of Bengali migrants :cheers:

I don't care either way.

If he breaks his own computer, he wished he had a South Indian IT engineer :cheers:

LOL that's true

I am really sorry that South India was really bad :(

Obviously our hospitality could use a lot of work.
Hey!! it's not like this. I spent my best days there. There are brilliant Kebabs and biriyani centres which I enjoyed a lot and met best buddies of my life. So it was not that bad :-)

I never bought it because it gives extremely bizarre feeling inside of eating that much expensive Rasgulla. :cry:

And the taste is far from the real one. :wacko:

Bhai @ranjeet @chak de INDIA @nick_indian

Is thread 2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree | Page 7 mein Pakistani Think Tank ki kaha kar li hain par ab salla thread thanda par gaya hein to wo bina answer diye bina bach niklega.

Are you referring to Abu Zolfikar, he is a Shia from Turi Pashtun tribes of Khurram agency of FATA. He was previously a military professional just like that chutiya asad71. His comments never has any logic. Although he had been branded as burger bacha and he even abused Pashtuns with that 'B' word.

Are you referring to Abu Zolfikar, he is a Shia from Turi Pashtun tribes of Khurram agency of FATA. He was previously a military professional just like that chutiya asad71. His comments never has any logic. Although he had been branded as burger bacha and he even abused Pashtuns with that 'B' word.
there is this another professional Abu nasr ... been calling names to levina for last few days ... I don't know what is the criteria for professionalism :lol:

He is a Punjabized Pashtun. As Punjabised as a Punjabi can get.

We used to go to Himachal frequently because it's right next door. Also you have a lot of great tourist spots in J&K of course.

i've spent more than 5 years in J&K( Jammu, Nagrota,udhampur, Patnitop, Srinagar, ramban, Sopore :D:D:D) . . Visited most of the places in Himachal as well. only south Indian states are left.

Bhai @ranjeet @chak de INDIA @nick_indian

Is thread 2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree | Page 7 mein Pakistani Think Tank ki kaha kar li hain par ab salla thread thanda par gaya hein to wo bina answer diye bina bach niklega.

If you are talking about Abu zulfiqar , then I have already given him a mouthful on that thread. Besharam hai woh , koi farak nai padta inhe, apna khoon mat jalao. Inko apni jealousy main fukne do.

He is probably also extra frustrated because his girlfriend calls him Abu Jaan.

i've spent more than 5 years in J&K( Jammu, Nagrota,udhampur, Patnitop, Srinagar, ramban, Sopore :D:D:D) . . Visited most of the places in Himachal as well. only south Indian states are left.

Damn what were you doing in Patnitop? It is just a tourist spot. I've been to Patnitop probably countless number of times since I was a kid :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom