What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom told me that when she went to Tamil Nadu (Pondicherry), some Tamil guys thought she was a bollywood actress :lol:

Yeah, there is this retarded thing in the South where North Indian models become actresses.

Or they hire Kerala actresses because they are cheap.

But, I never use a rape story to take snipes at any nationality.

That is as low as a Human being you can go.

This is happening from the Nirbhaya case. You can't imagine Indian media and their fanboys in PDF (with a chinese falseflagger) went crazy for a few months.By the name of "constructive discussion" each and every day somebody opened threads on rape in India. It has become much less now.

This is happening from the Nirbhaya case. You can't imagine Indian media and their fanboys in PDF (with a chinese falseflagger) went crazy for a few months.By the name of "constructive discussion" each and every day somebody opened threads on rape in India. It has become much less now.

Actually, Afghanistan, India and Pakistan figure in the top 5 countries that is worst for Women to live in the world.

So nothing for either side to be proud of.

Fawabeans and truthseeker ? :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, there is this retarded thing in the South where North Indian models become actresses.

Or they hire Kerala actresses because they are cheap.

Why are Kerala actresses cheap? :D
People in J&K are more conservative than our Punjabi counterparts which is why not many people from our state become actors compared to the huge number of Punjabi actors.

what was your impression of Karnataka?

I liked Mangalore and Mysore.

Pondicherry looked like an ordinary city, city lacks the infrastructure and maintenance to attract tourist even though booze is cheap. Goa is far ahead of Pondicherry in managing tourism.

Pondicherry looked like an ordinary city, city lacks the infrastructure and maintenance to attract tourist even though booze is cheap. Goa is far ahead of Pondicherry in managing tourism.

But Goa is bloody expensive :cray::cray::cray:

What about meat packing industry.

New Zealands biggest exports are Milk, Milk powder, cheese and other dairy products. This is valued at $11 billion every year.

The second biggest export is Meat (beef, lamb etc) This is valued at $5 billion

Third biggest is Logs, wood, and wood articles valued at $3 billion

Source: Statistics New Zealand.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom