What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nai yaar there are not that many Muslims in Western UP. I don't think they will ever become majority. They are only around 25-30 % right now. Even if it happens, we have Jaats, Gujjars, Rajpoots, Yadavs etc in UP who can handle any Muslim separatism pretty damn well. There is no chance of another Kashmir valley there.

Bhai thats not the issue . . . elections are . .though i am happy to see this time's result from UP. otherwise anywhere these is 20-30% muslim population. . . there was no chance of any non muslim candidate winning.

Actually, Malayalam as an independent language took root in the 1400's or so.

Before that, I think Keralites spoke a dialect of Tamil.

Malayalam is just that, Highly sanskritised Tamil.

@jandk The sangam literature talked of Kerala's natural beauty and it's beauty hundreds of years before :D

To make it even more weird, MGR, one of Tamil Nadu's most revered politicians and actors, the one who brought Jayalalitha was a Mallu.

Malayalis are master race?

Bhai thats not the issue . . . elections are . .though i am happy to see this time's result from UP. otherwise anywhere these is 20-30% muslim population. . . there was no chance of any non muslim candidate winning.

It's a bit like Muslim League in Malappurram district in Kerala then.

Malayalis are master race?

Nope, not even close.

There are massive problems with Kerala society. But Kerala had an eclectic mix of ethnicities and religions and have managed to keep itself together without massive bloodshed.

@jandk The reason I posted that was to prove how futile Tamil-Malayali rivalry is. There was a synergy that existed more than a thousand years ago, and it still goes on today.

Last edited:
Some women from Jammu are attractive with central asian features but not well known because we have a tiny population

bfd072cc06d111e3896522000a9f15e3_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom