What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn what were you doing in Patnitop? It is just a tourist spot. I've been to Patnitop probably countless number of times since I was a kid :D.

DaD was posted there for two months. if you remember while going there from Jammu. just before the main tourist spot there is a military camp on the right hand side.

Dad was the LRW incharge there. :)

there is this another professional Abu nasr ... been calling names to levina for last few days ... I don't know what is the criteria for professionalism :lol:

Har aira gaira jo Indians ke sath gali galauj kar sake. :lol::lol: waise fartjammer mein koi dam nahi wo retaliate karne mein bahut kamjor hai but wo logon ko ban karwa deta hai. ;)

If you are talking about Abu zulfiqar , then I have already given him a mouthful on that thread. Besharam hai woh , koi farak nai padta inhe, apna khoon mat jalao. Inko apni jealousy main fukne do.

He is probably also extra frustrated because his girlfriend calls him Abu Jaan.

This is the internet, but I still expected enough class to not use rape as a tool for scoring jingoistic brownie points.

Doesn't matter the nationality, it is just too disgusting to me.

I remeber going to UP a year before I came to New Zealand.

I stopped bitching about Kerala when I returned to Kerala.

No offense, but U.P. shocked the hell out of me.

UP tends to have that effect on people :lol: I felt the same. My hometown is small and relatively clean.

This is the internet, but I still expected enough class to not use rape as a tool for scoring jingoistic brownie points.
Now, I leave expectations behind before logging in :lol:

To be honest there is a hell lot of difference. And we from Bengal and North have to learn a lot from south.

UP tends to have that effect on people :lol: I felt the same. My hometown is small and relatively clean.

My mother wanted to visit the Krishna temple in Mathura.

When we got there, even my dad was like 'Hell No! no way I am going inside that hell hole."

I remeber going to UP a year before I came to New Zealand.

No offense, but U.P. shocked the hell out of me.

Enough with the UP bashing :mad::mad::mad:

or you guys don't want milk in your coffee/tea tomorrow ???

8-)8-)8-)

Enough with the UP bashing :mad::mad::mad:

or you guys don't want milk in your coffee/tea tomorrow.

8-)8-)8-)

New Zealand gives Milk to India.

Amul is partnered with Fonterra :-)

Now, I leave expectations behind before logging in :lol:

To be honest there is a hell lot of difference. And we from Bengal and North have to learn a lot from south.

But, I never use a rape story to take snipes at any nationality.

That is as low as a Human being you can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom